阿尔弗雷德·希区柯克作品
迷魂记
把手给我
Give me your hand!
把手给我
Give me your hand.
我想你说过不痛了
I thought you said no more aches or pains.
不 是该死的紧身衣 很紧
No, it’s this darned corset. It binds.
没有三维弹性? 真不时髦
No three-way stretch? How very un-chic.
那些警局的医生 跟不上潮流
You know those police department doctors. No sense of style.
不管怎样 明天就好了
Well, anyway, tomorrow will be the day.
为什么 明天怎么了
Why, what’s tomorrow?
明天? 明天就不用穿紧身衣了
Tomorrow? The corset comes off tomorrow.
明天我就能跟其他人一样 自己挠痒痒了
I’ll be abie to scratch myself like anybody else tomorrow.
我要把这可悲的东西从窗户扔出去
I’ll throw this miserable thing out the window.
做个自…做个自♥由♥的人
Be a free… I’ll be a free man.
米吉儿 你想会有很多男人穿紧身衣吗
Midge, do you suppose many men wear corsets?
-比你想象得多 -真的?
– Mmm. More than you think. – Really?
这是根据你的个人经验还是…
What, do you know that from personal experience or…
拜托
Please.
以后怎么办
What happens after tomorrow?
什么意思
What do you mean?
一旦你不当警♥察♥了 你打算做什么
Well, what are you going to do once you’ve quit the police force?
你好像不太同意 米吉儿
You sound so disapproving, Midge.
不 那是你的生活
No, it’s your life.
你曾是个聪明的年轻律师
But you were the bright, young lawyer
后来决定有一天会成为警♥察♥局长
That decided he was going to be chief of police someday.
我必须辞职
I had to quit.
为什么
Why?
因为我怕高 我有恐高症
Well, it’s because of this fear of heights I have, this acrophobia.
我晚上醒来看见那人从屋顶掉下来
I wake up at night seeing that man fall from the roof,
我想去救他…
And I try to reach out to him, and… it’s just…
这不是你的错
It wasn’t your fault.
我知道 大家都这么说
I know. That’s what everybody tells me.
约翰尼 医生向你解释过了…
Johnny, the doctors explained to you…
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
我有恐高症 让我晕眩 让我头晕
I have acrophobia, which gives me vertigo, and I get dizzy.
天啊 发现得真不是时候
Boy! What a moment to find out I had it.
只要得了这病 就断不了根了
Well, you’ve got it, and there’s no losing it.
没有人受到责备 为什么要辞职
And there’s no one to blame. So why quit?
你是说 坐在书桌前 抄抄写写?
You mean, and sit behind a desk, chair-borne?
你就该做这些
Where you belong.
那我的恐高症怎么办 那…
What about my acrophobia? What about…
假设我坐在这张椅子上 这是桌子
Now suppose I’m sitting in this chair, behind the desk. Here’s the desk.
铅笔从桌上掉到地上了
And a pencil falls from the desk down to the fioor,
我弯身去捡铅笔 瞧 我的恐高症发作了
And I reach down to pick up the pencil. Bingo! My acrophobia’s back.
小约约
Oh, Johnny-O.
那你打算干什么
Well, what’ll you do?
我暂时什么也不干
Well, I’m not gonna do anything for a while.
别忘了 我可是个独♥立♥的男人
You know, don’t forget, I’m a man of independent means,
正如俗话所说
As the saying goes.
相当独♥立♥
Fairly independent.
你为什么不离开一段时间
Well, why don’t you go away for a while?
你是说去遗忘?
You mean, to forget?
不 米吉儿 别这么婆婆妈妈的
Oh, no, Midge, don’t be so motherly.
我不会崩溃的
I’m not gonna crack up.
你这星期有眩晕过吗
Have you had any dizzy spells this week?
我现在就头晕着呢
I’m having one right now.
米吉儿 这个音乐 你不觉得有点儿…
Midge, the music. Don’t you think it’s sort of…
这是什么玩意儿
What’s this doohickey?
胸罩啊 你应该知道的 你是大人了
It’s a brassiere. You know about those things. You’re a big boy now.
我从没见过这样的
I’ve never run across one like that.
这是新款
It’s brand-new.
革命性的改良 没有肩带 没有后带
Revolutionary uplift. No shoulder straps, no back straps,
但具有胸罩所有的功能
But does everything a brassiere should do.
就像悬臂桥一样
Works on the principle of the cantilever bridge.
是吗
It does?
半岛的一个飞机师设计的
An aircraft engineer down the peninsula designed it.
利用业余时间搞出来的
He worked it out in his spare time.
也是种爱好啊
Kind of a hobby.
一个DIY作品
A do-it-yourself type of thing.
你的爱情生活怎么样 米吉儿
How’s your love life, Midge?
按照一系列的想法发展
That’s following a train of thought.
那么…
Well…
正常
Normal.
你从没结过婚吗
Aren’t you ever gonna get married?
我只跟一个人结婚 小约约
You know there’s only one man in the world for me, Johnny-O.
你是说我 我们订过婚 对不对
You mean me. We were engaged once, though, weren’t we?
订过3星期整
Three whole weeks.
美好的大学生活
Good old college days.
但是你取消了订婚 记得吗
But you were the one that called off the engagement, you remember?
我现在仍然单身 待娶的费格森
I’m still available. Availabie Ferguson.
米吉儿
Oh, Midge,
你记得一个叫加文·埃尔斯特的同学吗
Do you remember a fellow in college by the name of Gavin Elster?
加文·埃尔斯特?
Gavin Elster?
是的 有趣的名字
Yes, funny name.
你以为我记得 我不记得了
You think I would. No.
我今天接到加文的电♥话♥
I got a call from Gavin today.
很有趣 战时失去了联络
It’s funny, he sort of dropped out of sight during the war.
有人说他去了东岸 可能现在回来了
Somebody said he went East. I guess he’s back.
是教会区的电♥话♥号♥码
It’s a Mission number.
那个是贫民区 是吧
Well, that’s skid row, isn’t it?
可能是
Could be.
他可能在流浪 想不花钱喝杯酒
He’s probably on the bum, and wants to touch you for the price of a drink.
我也不怎么样
Well, I’m on the bum.
我请他喝两杯 然后告诉他我的麻烦
I’ll buy him a coupie drinks and tell him my troubles.
但今晚不行 我们出去喝杯啤酒怎么样
But not tonight. How about you and me going out for a beer?
抱歉 老兄 我有工作
Mmm-mmm. Sorry, old man. Work.
那我还是回家吧
Well, then, I think I’ll go home.
米吉儿 你说的”断不了根”是什么意思
Midge, what’d you mean, “There’s no losing it”?
什么
What?
恐高症
The acrophobia.
我问过医生
I asked my doctor.
他说只有再来一次惊吓
He said that only another emotional shock
才有可能治得好 也可能没用
Could do it and probably wouldn’t.
你不会真的想再去跳楼试试吧
You’re not gonna go diving off another rooftop to find out?
-我想我能恢复 -怎么做
– I think I can lick it. – Well, how?
我有个理论
I have a theory.
我有个理论
I have a theory.
我想如果我习惯了高度 一次一点点
I think if I can get used to heights, just a littie bit at a time,
就像这样 循序渐进 明白吗
Just a littie, like that, progressively, you see?
给你看看我的意思
I’ll show you what I mean.
来 给你看看我的意思
Here. I’ll show you what I mean.
-我们从这个开始 -那个?
– We’ll start with this. – That?
那你想我从什么开始 金门大桥吗 现在 看着
What do you want me to start with, the Golden Gate Bridge? Now, watch.
看着 我们开始
Watch this. Here we go.
好 好了
There. There.
现在 我朝上看 我朝下看
Now, I look up, I look down.
我朝上看
I look up.
-好了 什么事都没有 -开玩笑
– All right, there’s nothing to it. – You’re kidding.
-等一下 -什么事都没有
– Wait a minute. – There’s nothing to it.

Here.
好主意 我用这个 就放这里
That’s a girl. I’ll use that. Put it right there.
好的 这是第一步
All right, here’s the first step.

There.
好 现在第二步
Okay, now step number two.
好的 第二步来了
All right. Step number two coming up.
好了
There we are.
看到了吧 我朝上看 我朝下看 我朝上看…
See? I look up, I look down, I look up…
我要给自己买♥♥个高梯子
I’m going right out and buy myself a nice tall stepladder.
现在先慢慢来
Take it easy now.
好 我们开始
All right, now here we go.
没问题
No problem.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!