惊声尖叫
伍兹伯勒高中
头条新闻
伍兹伯勒广场
输入要呼叫的姓名或电♥话♥号♥码
呼叫911
已接通911
911接线员 请问您有什么紧急情况
宵禁闭店
宵禁闭店
-喂 -你好
– Hello? – Hello.
-什么事 -你是哪位
– Yes? – Who is this?
-你想找谁呢 -这里的号♥码是多少
– Who’re you trying to reach? – What number is this?
-你想打的号♥码是多少 -不知道
– Well, what number are you trying to reach? – I don’t know.
-我觉得你打错电♥话♥了 -是吗
– Well, I think you have the wrong number. – Do I?
经常的事 不用介意
It happens. Take it easy.
-喂 -不好意思 我想我是打错了
– Hello. – I’m sorry. I guess I dialled the wrong number.
-那你为什么要再打过来 -道歉
– So why’d you dial it again? – To apologize.
-原谅你了 再见 -等等 别挂
– You’re forgiven. Bye now. – Wait, wait. Don’t hang up.
-怎么了 -我想跟你聊聊
– What? – I wanna talk to you for a second.
你可以打900开头的热♥线♥ 拜拜
They’ve got 900 numbers for that. See ya.
-喂 -你为什么不想和我聊天
– Hello. – Why don’t you want to talk to me?
-你是谁 -你告诉我你是谁 我就告诉你
– Who is this? – You tell me your name, I’ll tell you mine.
恐怕不行
I don’t think so.
什么声音
What’s that noise?
-爆米花 -你在做爆米花吗
– Popcorn. – You’re making popcorn?
我只有看电影的时候才吃爆米花
I only eat popcorn at the movies.
-我正准备看录像带呢 -是吗 什么片子
– Well, I’m getting ready to watch a video. – Really? What?
-恐怖片而已啦 -你喜欢看恐怖片吗
– Oh, just some scary movie. – Do you like scary movies?
你最喜欢的恐怖片是什么
What’s your favourite scary movie?
-我不知道啊 -你总会有部最喜欢的
– Uh, I don’t know. – You have to have a favourite.
第一反应是哪部
What comes to mind?
《万圣节》
“Halloween. ”
就是戴着白面具的人
You know, the one with the guy in the
到处游荡 跟踪保姆的那部
white mask who walks around and stalks baby-sitters.
你呢
What’s yours?
你猜
Guess.
《猛鬼街》
Um, “Nightmare on Elm Street”.
就是有钢爪手怪人的那部吗
Is that the one where the guy had knives for fingers?
是的 弗莱迪·克鲁格
Yeah, Freddy Krueger.
就是弗莱迪 我喜欢那部电影 很可怕
Freddy, that’s right. I liked that movie. It was scary.
第一部是不错 后来的都很烂
Yeah, the first one was, but the rest sucked.
你有男朋友吧
So, you got a boyfriend?
为什么问我这个 你想约我吗
Why? You wanna ask me out on a date?
也许吧 你有男朋友吗
Maybe. Do you have a boyfriend?
-没有 -你都没告诉我你的名字
– No. – You never told me your name.
你为什么想知道我的名字
Why do you want to know my name?
因为我想知道我正看着谁
‘Cause I want to know who I’m looking at.
你说什么
What did you say?
我想知道我正在和谁说话
I want to know who I’m talking to.
-你刚不是这样说的 -你以为我说了什么
– That’s not what you said. – What do you think I said?
怎么了
What?

Hello?
-我得挂了 -我们不是说要约会吗
– Look, I gotta go. – Wait. I thought we were gonna go out.
不 还是算了吧
Uh, nah, I don’t think so.
别挂我电♥话♥
Don’t hang up on me!
该死
Shit.
你好
Yes?
我说了不要挂我电♥话♥
I told you not to hang up on me.
-你想干什么 -聊天
– What do you want? – To talk.
打给别人 行吗
Well, dial someone else, okay?
听着 混♥蛋♥
Listen, asshole…
不 你给我听着 小贱♥人♥
No, you listen, you little bitch.
再敢挂我电♥话♥ 我就拿刀捅烂你 懂了吗
You hang up on me again, I’ll cut you like a fish, understand?
这是恶作剧吗
Is this some kind of joke?
应该说是一个游戏
More of a game, really.
你玩得起吗
Can you handle that,
金发妞
blondie?
你看得到我吗
Can you see me?
听着 我马上要叫警♥察♥了
Listen. I am two seconds away from calling the police.
他们来不及的 这可是荒郊野岭
They’d never make it in time. We’re out in the middle of nowhere.
你到底想怎样
What do you want?
看看你的内脏什么样
To see what your insides look like.
谁在那儿
Who’s there?
谁在那儿
Who’s there?
我要叫警♥察♥了
I’m calling the police.
你不该问”谁在那儿”
You should never say “Who’s there?”
你没看过恐怖片吗 那是找死
Don’t you watch scary movies? It’s a death wish.
跟出门看看
You might as well just come out here
是什么发出了奇怪响动一样蠢
to investigate a strange noise or something.
听着 你也作弄过我了
Look, you’ve had your fun now,
你还是快走吧 否则
so I think you better just leave or else.
否则怎样
Or else what?
我男朋友随时都会过来
Or else my boyfriend’ll be here any second
他要是知道了会非常生气的
and he’ll be pissed when he finds out.
你不是没有男朋友吗
I thought you didn’t have a boyfriend.
我说谎了 我有男朋友
I lied! I do have a boyfriend…
他随时会过来 你还是快滚吧
and he’ll be here any second, so your ass better be gone.
行啊
Sure.
我发誓
I swear.
他很壮 还打橄榄球
He’s big and he plays football,
他会把你揍得开花
and he’ll kick the shit out of you!
我好怕 吓得腿都软了
I’m getting scared. I’m shaking in my boots.
所以你还是快走吧
So you better just leave.
他不会叫
His name wouldn’t be
史蒂夫吧
Steve, would it?
你怎么知道他的名字
How do you know his name?
再把庭院的灯…
Turn on the patio lights…
打开
again.
天呐
Oh, God!
我要是你的话可不会那么做
I wouldn’t do that if I were you.
你在哪 你在哪
Where are you? Where are you?
-你猜 -求你不要伤害他
– Guess. – Please don’t hurt him.
-那就看你了 -你为什么要这么做
– That all depends on you. – Why are you doing this?
-我想玩一个游戏 -不
– I wanna play a game. – No.
-不然他现在就死 -不 不 不
– Then he dies right now. – No! No! No!
选哪个
Which is it?
选哪个
Which is it?
什么游戏
Well, what kind of a game?
关灯 你就知道是什么游戏了
Turn off the light. You’ll see what kind of game.
照我说的做
Just do it!
不 凯茜 不 不
No, Casey! No! No!
不 凯茜
No, Casey!
游戏的玩法是这样的
Here’s how we play.
我问一个问题 如果你答对了就饶史蒂夫一命
I ask a question. If you get it right, Steve lives.
-求你不要这样 -来嘛 很好玩的
– Please don’t do this. – Come on, it’ll be fun.
-求你了 求你了 -这个类别很简单
– Please, please. – It’s an easy category.
电影大百科
Movie trivia.
我还会给你一个热身问题
I’ll even give you a warm-up question.
别这样 我不行
Don’t do this. I can’t.
-说出《万圣节》中凶手的名字 -不
– Name the killer in “Halloween. ” – No.
说嘛 这是你最喜欢的恐怖电影啊
Come on! It’s your favourite scary movie, remember?
他戴着白色面具
He had a white mask.
-他跟踪保姆 -我不知道
– He stalked the baby-sitters. – I don’t know.
-说嘛 你知道的 -别这样
– Come on. Yes, you do. – No, please.
-他叫什么名字 -我没法思考
– What’s his name? – I- I can’t think.
史蒂夫的命就看你的了
Steve’s counting on you.
迈克尔 迈克尔·梅耶
Michael- Michael Meyers.
正确 非常好
Yes! Very good.
现在要来真的了
Now for the real question.
-不 -但你回答得很好啊
– No! – But you’re doing so well.
-可不能现在停 -住手 放过我们吧
– We can’t stop now. – Please stop! Leave us alone!
那就回答问题吧 还是恐怖片类
Then answer the question. Same category.
停手吧
Oh, please stop.
说出《黑色星期五》中凶手的名字
Name the killer in “Friday the 13th. ”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!