《世界旦夕之间》
WORLD ON A WIRE
原著:丹尼尔·F·加卢耶
导演:赖纳·维尔纳·法斯宾德
– 古恩特 – 我一会儿进去
– Güther! – I’ll be right in.
我是国务卿温拉伯
Secretary of State von Weinlaub.
我是赫尔斯 温拉伯先生的助手
I’m Hirse, Mr. Von Weinlaub’s assistant.
你好 我叫劳兹 我是安♥全♥部♥的主管
Hello, my name’s Lause, I’m chief of security.
请吧 西斯金斯先生正等着你们
Please, Mr. Siskins expects you.
– 那是沃尔摩尔博士吗 – 是的
– Wasn’t that Dr. Vollmer? – It was.
直接进入主题吧
To get right to the point:
斯莫莱克戎几乎全面运转
Simulacron is almost fully operational.
我的消息可能不够灵通
I may seem ill-informed
我很好奇“几乎”具体指什么
but what interests me is your definition of “almost”.
当然 国务卿先生
Of course, Mr. Secretary.
对不起
I apologize.
我们预测能力的误差水平
The margin of error for our prognoses
目前高达百分之五点八
currently reaches as high as 5.8%.
我明白了 谢谢
I see, thank you.
好的 沃尔摩尔教授会告诉您
Yes. Professor Vollmer can tell you exactly
更多详细的情况
about the state of things.
他正监管计算机的进展
He’s overseen development of the computer.
我们知道 西斯金斯先生
We know that, Mr. Siskins.
沃尔摩尔教授 请你…
Professor Vollmer, please…
嗯 你是国务卿?
So, you’re secretary of state?
当然了
Naturally.
老实说 我真不在乎
I really don’t care, to be honest.
你带镜子了吗
Do you have a mirror on you?
镜子?
A mirror?
为什么这么问?
Why?
这里 看看
Here, take this.
看见什么了?看看 你看见什么了?
What do you see? Come on, what do you see?
我帮你 先生…?
Let me help you, Mr?
温拉伯
Von Weinlaub.
对 温拉伯
Alright, von Weinlaub.
就是你
You are nothing more than the image others have made of you.
– 好了 – 够了
– That’s all. – Enough!
谢谢 其他人呢
Thank you. And the rest of you?
沃尔摩尔!
Vollmer!
你也是 西斯金斯
You too, Siskins.
想看看镜子里面吗 来吧 自己好好瞧瞧
Want to look in the mirror? Go on, look at yourself.
真是个悲伤的笑话
It’s a sad joke.
别这样 沃尔摩尔!
That’ll do, Vollmer!
我受够了 赫尔斯 我们走
This has gone far enough. Hirse, let’s leave.
头痛 敲打 敲打 敲打
Headache. It pounds and pounds and pounds.
你知道是什么在我脑袋里敲打吗
Do you know what’s pounding in my head?
我知道
I know.
劳兹…
Lause…
请进
Please come in.
为什么不躺一下?劳兹会带你回办公室
Why don’t you lie down? Lause will take you to your office.
来吧 亨利
Come on, Henri.
这不是头痛
It’s not a headache.
这更严重
It’s much, much more.
我的头像要爆♥炸♥了
So much that my head’s about to explode.
别这样
Come on.
我来了 古恩特
I’m coming, Güther.
他们拒绝理解…
They refuse to understand…
那些可怜的虫子
those poor worms.
– 照顾好他 – 好的 西斯金斯先生
– Take care of him. – Yes, Mr. Siskins.
真的很抱歉 沃尔摩尔教授他…
I must apologize for Professor Vollmer.
没日没夜地工作
He’s been working day and night.
他的神经很脆弱
His nerves have always been delicate.
就是在天才与疯子之间…
The line between genius and madness, you know…
古怪的癫子 不是这样吗
Strange kind of madness, wouldn’t you say?
当然 国务卿先生…
Of course, Mr. Secretary…
非常奇怪
very strange.
请等一下
One moment, please.
继续
Go ahead.
请…
Please…
– 但是我… – 看看你自己
– But I… – Look at yourself.
– 看见什么了? – 我
– What do you see? – Me.
斯蒂勒昨天回来了
Stiller was due back yesterday.
他一会儿过来 亨利
He’ll come, Henri.
我害怕
I’m scared.
我在这里呢
I’m with you.
你在这里
You’re here.
我脑袋里有东西在不停跳动…
The constant throbbing in my head…
你听说过脑袋爆♥炸♥吗
Have you ever heard of a head exploding?
比如裂成上千碎片?
Like that, into a thousand pieces?
不 从没听说过
No, never.
真的吗 总之…
Really? Anyway…
你记得吗 小时候
Do you remember? As a boy
你总是玩
you must have played
“我看见了你看不见的东西”
“I see something you don’t”.
当然 所有的孩子都玩过
Sure, all kids do.
古恩特…
Güther…
我知道一些你不知道的东西
I know something you don’t.
一些没有人知道的东西
Something no one must know.
我的意思是世界末日
It would mean the end of this world.
亨利…
Henri…
沃尔摩尔!
Vollmer!
对不起 酒吧在那边
Sorry, the bar’s over there.
这是肩垫 不是肌肉
It’s padding, not muscles.
看起来很强壮
To look manlier.
不全是肩垫 对不对?
It’s not all padding, is it?
如果你感兴趣…
If you’re interested… Fred Stiller.
电♥话♥薄里有我的名字
I’m in the phone book.
想喝一杯吗
Can’t you get a drink?
我就是个无名小卒
Guess I’m small fry.
太遗憾了 但你或许会成长起来
Too bad, but maybe you’ll grow.
或许
Maybe.
威士忌?
Whiskey?
好的 加水
Yes, with water.
莱纳 两杯威士忌 一杯加冰 一杯加水
Rainer, two whiskeys: One ice, one water.
好的 西斯金斯先生
Yes, Mr. Siskins.
去参加葬礼吗
Coming to the funeral?
我会去的 尽管…
I’ll be there, although…
死人不会介意 是不是?
the dead don’t really care, do they?
您的威士忌
Your whiskeys.
谢谢
Thank you.
没有沃尔摩尔 你能搞定电脑吗
Can you debug the computer without Vollmer?
我想可以
I think so.
我们耽搁不起 政♥府♥快失去耐心了
We can’t afford further delays. The Ministry’s impatient.
顺便说一句…
By the way…
什么?
What?
哦 没什么 告诉我 你想要什么车?
Oh, nothing. Tell me, what’s your dream car?
什么?
Pardon me?
你想要什么车 很简单的问题
Your dream car. It’s a simple question.
[雪佛兰旗下著名跑车]
哦 好吧…克尔维特
Oh, God… A Corvette.
我知道了 一辆克尔维特…
I see, a Corvette…
两百七十五马力
275 HP.
大约四万马克
And about 40,000 marks.
超出你的工资待遇了吧
Beyond your wage bracket?
那又怎样 你问我想要什么车 和我的工资没关系
Somewhat, but you asked about my dream car, not my wage bracket.
– 你想要什么待遇? – 下一个
– What bracket do you want? – The next one.
为什么你不像沃尔摩尔那样优秀
Why not, if you’re as good as Vollmer.
我不能 但我更顽强
I’m not, but I’m tough.
我看出来你在乎沃尔摩尔 我们的观点不同
I see you’re aware Vollmer and I had our differences of opinion.
希望是这样
I believe so.
他是个蠢货 你同意吗
He was pigheaded, don’t you agree?
嗯 我…
Well, I…
想想吧 只有这样你才不会弄错…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!