各位来宾 我们今天聚集到这里…
Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today…
在上帝面前…
in the sight of God…
…是为了成就这位女子凯伦…
…in order to join this woman, Karen…
和这位男子 保罗…
and this man, Paul…
的神圣的婚姻
in holy matrimony.
如果今天在场的任何人…
If there is anyone here today…
认为这两人不应…
who believes that these two should not be joined…
永远地结合…
for all eternity…
请他现在讲出来 否则请永远保持沉默
let him speak now or forever hold his peace.
我们会给你们一分钟左右时间…
We’re going to give you another minute or so…
来考虑
to think about that.
有没有?
Anybody?
有没有人 有谁有什么理由吗
Anyone at all. Anyone with a reason.
不一定是一个很好的理由
It doesn’t even have to be a good reason.
甚至如果有人轻轻地说出感想…
If anyone even has a whisper of a feeling…
就足够了
that’s enough.
就足够了
That’s good enough.
我有
I do.
你们好 我是保罗
Hi. I’m Paul.
你好 保罗
Hi, Paul.
我想在我们继续之前…
I think I need to tell you all something…
我要告诉你们一些事
before we go any further.
发生什么事了?
What’s happening?
上周我我做了一些…
I’ve done some things this past week…
无法为之骄傲的事
that I’m not proud of.
人们一直告诉我…
And people kept telling me…
“别担心 这很正常”
“Don’t worry about it. It’s normal.”
但我想他们错了
But I think they’re wrong.
我走的是一条我不喜欢的路
And I’m going down a road I don’t like.
我不想成为那个人
I don’t want to be that guy.
你们明白我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
这就象是戒酒协会开会
This is like an AA meeting.
有一天我和某个人谈论恐惧…
I was talking about fear the other day with someone…
让我认识到我不记得…
and it made me realize that I can’t remember…
我上一次害怕是什么时候
the last time I’ve been afraid.
我是说 真正的害怕
I mean, really afraid.
我一直谨小慎微
I’ve been playing it safe.
我做的一些都是安全的
Everything I do is safe.
娶凯伦…
And marrying Karen…
也完全不可怕
That’s not scary at all.
她很漂亮 她很有趣 她很聪明…
She’s beautiful, she’s funny, she’s smart…
她在很多方面都很完美…
she’s perfect in so many ways…
但是在内心里 我们不适合对方
but deep down, we’re not right for each other.
哦 上帝 哦 不
Oh, God. Oh, no.
讲出这个很可怕
Saying that was scary.
费里斯牧师先生?
Mr. Minister Ferris?
是 保罗
Yes, Paul.
我认为我和凯伦不应该永远地结合在一起
I don’t think Karen and I should be joined for eternity.
啊哈…
Uh-huh…
那是什么 皮特?
What’s that, Pete?
我对某个人刚刚认识到一些东西…
I just realized something about somebody…
这让我要说… 啊哈
and it made me say… Uh-huh.
很好 可我这里正有事呢
That’s great, but I’m in the middle of something.
溪中的岛屿
Islands in the stream
那就是你我
That is what we are
相互无隔阂
No one in between
我们怎会错?
How could we be wrong?
与我同远行
Sail away with me
去往新世界
To another world
因为我们俩 彼此永相依
Because we rely on each other
啊哈
Uh-huh
我发现我爱上了凯伦
What I realized is that I’m in love with Karen.
这里到底怎么回事?
What the hell is going on here?
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut your yapping.
现在 这是个婚礼
Now, this is a wedding.
保罗 你介意 我向凯伦求婚吗?
Paul, would you mind if I asked Karen to marry me?
谢谢你 凯伦?
Thank you. Karen?
皮特 上帝 我必须…
Pete, God, I’d have to…
好吧 不是在此地 不是此刻…
Well, not right here, not right now…
也许在约会几次以后
but maybe after a few dates.
哦 皮特!
Oh, Pete!
没事 我没事
It’s OK. I’m OK.
这就是生活
These are the days.
肯尼 好消息是我们还是亲家
Kenny, the good news is we’ll still be in-laws.
女士 你忘了什么人吗?
Lady, you forget somebody?
停车
Stop the cab.
混♥蛋♥!
Asshole!
我想等你的
I was gonna wait for you.
你在里面太棒了
You were great in there.
听着 我只是…
Listen. I just…
我想我只是在那里想通了一些事
I think I just figured something out back there.
因为我所说的话…
Because what I said…
我觉得要不是因为你…
I don’t think I would have been able to say…
我本不会说出来的
if it wasn’t for you.
这也让我了解了其它一些事
And it also made me realize something else.
什么?
What?
这个
This.
去哪 白人?
Where to, Whitey?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!