是啊 他们是很可爱
Yeah, they’re cute.
巴基 你是个笨蛋吗?
Buck, are you a duffer?
如果你是指我是不是喜欢 玩自己的球的话…
If you mean, do I like playing with my balls…
我会回答是的
the answer’s yes.
你知道我是什么意思 是吧?
You know what I mean, don’t you?
哦 妈的
Oh, shit.
那个就是巴吉 正在跟我的表妹贝奇说话
There’s Budge, talking to my cousin Becky.
哦 我的上帝
Oh, my God.
巴吉阿姨 这是保罗
Aunt Budge, this is Paul.
-他是秃顶 -保罗?
– He’s bald. – Paul?
哦 上帝!
Oh, God!
真对不起 贝奇 看到你真好
I’m so sorry, Becky. It is so good to see you.
你看起来真漂亮
You look beautiful.
跟雷离婚后过得怎么样?
How’s life after Ray?
很好 是我做过的最好的决定
Great. Best decision I ever made.
你知道 你恐怕是对的
You know, you are probably right.
但是家里有人等着感觉还是很好的
But it is nice to have someone to come home to.
哦 上帝 对不起
Oh, God. Sorry.
不 回家以后…
No. It’s especially nice to come home…
看到有人床上有两个女人 的感觉更好
to that someone in bed with two girls.
两个女人跟一个男人… 哦 相信我!
Two girls with one man… Oh, trust me!
你永远都得不到满足的
You never walk away satisfied.
这让我想起我和凯瑟琳 奥鲁克在一起的时候…
Reminds me of the time me and Kathleen O’Rourke…
她虽然有一点刻薄…
who was a bit of a tart…
我去看看保罗到哪儿去了
I’ll see where Paul is.
我们当时在小酒吧庆祝…
We were down at the pub celebrating…
-给我一点 好吗? -哦 不好
– Give me some, will you? – Oh, no.
-一点点就好 -这是我的酒
– Just a little bit. – It’s my wine.
保罗? 你上哪儿去了?
Paul? Where’d you go?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
凯伦? 嗨…
Karen? Hey…
你睡着了?
You’re asleep?
我想是的 不知怎么找不到你了
I guess so. I lost you somehow.
我没了方向
I got disoriented.
真是奇怪 你为什么…
This is really weird. Why did you just…
好吧 事实是…
OK. The truth is…
我想突然跑出来吓唬你一下
I was gonna pop out and surprise you.
象那种老式的”外套下面”的游戏
The old “Under the coats” Routine.
但是当我躺在这里的时候…
But while I was laying here…
感觉很暖和 我就睡著了
it was so warm, I dozed off.
算了 我们去见巴吉阿姨
Never mind. Let’s go meet Aunt Budge.
贝奇 我找到他了 他在楼上
Becky, I found him. He’s up here.
我去拿我的钱包
I’ll just get my purse.
他在这儿的 我发誓
He exists. I swear.
我知道你在里面
I know you’re in there.
什么事?
Yeah?
出什么问题了?
What is wrong?
我有点拉肚子
It’s diarrhea.
哦 不
Oh, no.
也许我应该等在这里
Maybe I should just wait here.
坚持到底… 或者也许我该离开
Stick it out… Or maybe I should just leave.
不!你不能走 你还没跟巴吉阿姨见面呢
No! You can’t leave. You haven’t met Aunt Budge.
你不如等一会儿 看看感觉怎么样?
Why don’t you wait and see how you feel in a bit?
好吧
Ok.
各位 根据自己的名字入座吧
Everyone, find your names and sit down.
我想我们该坐这里
I guess we’ll sit here.
很多纺织品都被评价得太高了
A lot of fabric’s overrated.
我要为那个干杯 巴基 酒在哪儿呢?
I’ll drink to that, Bucky. Where’s the drinks?
亲爱的 拿起来
Sweetie, grab it.
哦 不 嗨 各位!
Oh, no. Hey, everyone!
我想跟大家干杯
I’d like to make a toast.
敬凯伦 我们的准新娘
Here’s to Karen, the bride-to-be.
哦 谢谢 贝奇
Oh, gosh. Thanks, Becky.
是我的车!
That’s my car!
快点 巴基
Come on, Buck.
所有人靠后
Everybody stay back.
不要碰任何东西 不要破坏犯罪现场
Nobody touch anything. Don’t disturb the crime scene.
根本没有什么犯罪现场
This isn’t a crime scene.
你的犯人在那里 爸爸
There’s your culprit, Daddy.
可能是只浣熊 我去拿猎枪来
It might be a raccoon. I’ll get my salt gun.
我去看看保罗 希望他感觉好一点了
I’ll check on Paul. I hope he’s feeling better.
很让人兴奋 啊?
Pretty exciting, huh?
保罗?
Paul?

Yeah.
保罗 亲爱的 是妈妈啊!
Paul, honey, it’s Mom!
你吃什么辛辣的东西了没有? 你知道自己不能吃的嘛
Did you eat something spicy? You know how you get.
我看到你了
I got you in my sights.
想想你被猎枪打中屁♥股♥是什么滋味吧!
How’d you like a little rock salt up your ass?
真♥他♥妈♥的!
Holy shit!
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
我没事!
I’m fine!
亲爱的 让它出来就好
Honey, just let it come out.
不要太用力了
Don’t push so hard.
差不多了
It’s almost there.
-哦 我的天啊 -真糟糕
– Oh, my God. – It’s bad.
楼上出什么事了?
What’s going on up here?
-保罗感觉不太舒服 -掉厕所里了?
– Paul’s not feeling well. – Stuck on the crapper?
是啊!你们觉得我是否应该…
Yeah! Do you think I can get some…
…保留一点隐私 啊?
…privacy, please?
好一点了
Better.
去喝点桃汁怎么样 各位?
How about some peach cobbler, everybody?
我要是拉肚子就好
I’d kill for some diarrhea.
我已经14天没有大便了
I haven’t had a bowel movement in 14 days.
我们过几天会再见你们的
We’ll see you guys in a bit.
-最好把银器都藏起来 -我送你们上车
– Better hide the silver. – I’ll walk you to your car.
真遗憾你没见到保罗
I’m so disappointed that you didn’t see Paul.
这个星期迟些时候我会跟保罗见面的
I’ll meet Paul later this week.
当然 很报歉搞成这样子
Definitely. I’m so sorry about all this.
-晚安 -晚安 贝奇
– Good night. – Good night, Becky.
你感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
很好 我想没事了 所有人都走了?
OK, I guess. Is everyone gone?
你错过了整个聚会
You missed the whole party.
真糟糕 我现在开始感觉好一点了
Too bad. I’m starting to feel better.
你现在生病总比周六生病好
It’s better you get sick now than on Saturday.
一点不错
That’s exactly right.
我只希望不再拉肚子了
I just hope it’s out of my system now.
老是如此 又忘带钱包了
Typical. Forgot my purse.
贝奇! 他就在这里!
Becky! Here he is!
这是保罗 我的未婚夫
This is Paul, my husband-to-be.
你好 贝奇 很高兴见到你
Hi, Becky. Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你 保罗
So nice to meet you, Paul.
我听说了你的很多事
I’ve heard so much about you.
肯定都是瞎话
All lies, I’m sure.
也许吧
Probably.
你看起来很眼熟
You look so familiar.
我常碰到这种情况
I get that all the time.
对吧?
Right?
-是吗? -是的
– You do? – Yeah.
我们周末再见
I’ll see you this weekend.
很期待哦
Can’t wait. OK.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
那么那是表妹贝奇吗?
So that’s Cousin Becky?
是的 她总是搞很古怪
Yeah. She’s gotten so weird.
不 是差劲 她到处钻
No, that’s mean. She’s so all over the place.
这星期在这工作…
One week she’s working here…
下星期又在那儿工作
the next week, she’s working there.
现在她在广泛街的一家唱片店工作
Now she’s working at some record store on Broad Street.
对于她我感到很遗憾
I do feel sorry for her, though.
为什么?
How come?
她以前的男朋友 雷 多诺万 真是心里有病
Her ex-boyfriend, Ray Donovan. What a psycho.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!