罗伊·安德森作品
[荣获2014年威尼斯电影节最佳电影金狮奖]
Studio 24 presents
片名:寒枝雀静
A Pigeon Sat on a Branch Reflecting on Existence
有关人性的”生活三部曲”之终结篇章
The final part of a trilogy about being a human being
与死神的三次相约
Three meetings with death
第一次相约
Meeting with death no. 1
第二次相约
Meeting with death no. 2
– 你好
– 嗨
-Hello. -Hi.
我妈妈住在这里 我是她的长子
My mum is in here, I’m her eldest son.
你弟弟和妹妹在里边 快进去吧
Your siblings are in there, and you’re welcome to join them.
– 谢谢.我来得有点晚了 – 没关系
-Thanks a lot, I’m a little late, too. -No worries.
谢谢
Thanks a lot.
– 嗨
– 嗨
-Hello. -Hello.
情况如何?
How are things progressing?
医生说今晚不会有事 所以我们可以回家
The doctor said nothing will happen tonight. So we could go home, he said.
好的
Okay.
手袋是怎么回事
What’s this? The handbag?
怎么在她这里
How did she get it?
– 谁拿来的?
– 是我
-Who brought it here? -l did.
– 为什么?
– 妈妈要我带来的
-Why? -Mum wanted me to.
– 什么意思?
– 妈妈要我带来的
-What do you mean, “wanted”? -She wanted me to.
她觉得她可以带着她的手袋去天堂
She thinks she can take the handbag with her to heaven.
对 她真的很想拿着她的手袋
Yes, she really wants to take it with her.
– 你喝多了吧
– 你总是这么刻薄
-You look drunk. -And you’re mean as always.
好吧
Well, well.
你们知道她的手袋里有什么吧
You know what’s in that bag, don’t you?
– 当然
– 她所有的珠宝
-Sure. -All her jewellery.
还有爸爸的金表 婚戒和袖扣
Dad’s gold watch, wedding ring and cuff links.
我知道里边还有一个信封
And l know there’s an envelope, too.
信封里装着她卖♥♥♥车♥的钱
With the money she made from the car.
– 得有七万多呢
– 对我知道
-More than 70,000! -Yes, l know.
我们不能这样
There is no way.
我们不能把手袋留在这里
We just can’t leave it here.
– 你们明白吗
– 那你来试试呗
-You have to understand that? -You’re welcome to try.
妈妈 我知道你就要去天堂了
l know you’re going to heaven, Mum.
你一直都那么善良 就像爸爸一样
You were always kind, just like Dad.
此刻他正在天堂里等着你呢
He’s there now, waiting for you.
那地方不允许他戴手表
He wasn’t allowed to take his watch.
现在你懂了吧
There you go.
妈妈 你不能带着手袋去天堂
You don’t get to take this to heaven, Mum.
– 对,你不能带走
– 你不能
-No, you don’t. -It’s not allowed.
在天堂里你会有新的珠宝
You will get new jewellery in heaven!
你不能带走这个
You don’t get to take this!
这样做不对
That’s not the way things work!
第三次相约
Meeting with death no. 3
– 看情形不太妙
– 嗯
-This doesn’t look good. -No.
还有必要呼叫直升机吗
ls there any use calling for a helicopter?
没必要 他已经死了
There’s no use. He’s gone.
我们抢救他得有半个小时了
We’ve been trying to revive him for half an hour.
但还是没救过来
There’s just no way.
他现在已经死透了
He’s dead as a stone.
那我们得找个担架来
Well, then, we’ll need a stretcher,
把他的尸体送到空余的客舱里
and then take him to a vacant cabin.
– 如果这里还有空余的客舱的话
– 好的
-If there is an empty cabin, that is. -Yes, there is.
– 我可以问个问题吗
– 说吧
-May l ask a question? -Go ahead.
我该怎么处理这些食物?
What do we do with this now?
– 什么意思?
– 他已经付过钱了
-What do you mean? -Well, he’s already paid.
这是个好问题
Good question.
我们不能收回去再卖♥♥掉
We can’t charge for it twice.
– 我们必须将它处理掉
– 好的
-We’ll have to try giving it away. -Yes, all right.
有人想吃吗
Does anybody want this?
鲜虾三明治外加生啤一杯 免费的
A shrimp sandwich with a draught beer, for free!
– 我可以把啤酒喝掉
– 喝吧
-l can take the beer. -Go ahead, sir.
谢谢
Thanks a lot.

Yes.
我很高兴听到你很好
I’m happy to hear you’re doing fine.
我很高兴听到你很好
I’m happy to hear you’re doing fine!

Yes.
大家好
Well, hello.
也许你们认识我 或者有个别人认识我
Maybe you recognise me, or some of you might.
我是一名船长 准确地说是曾经
I’m a sea captain, or rather l used to be.
实际上我负责指挥咱们的 大型渡轮差不多有15年了
As a matter of fact, l captained one of our larger ferries for nearly 1 5 years.
但那已经是过去式了
But not any more.
由于每次航行时我都会觉得眩晕 所以我不得不辞职
l had to quit, because l felt dizzy every time we left shore.
其实就是晕船啦
A form of seasickness, you could say.
所以我现在在这里工作
So now I’m here.
因为我妹妹的丈夫也就是所谓的妹夫他生病了
The thing is my sister’s husband, my brother-in-law as they call it, is ill.
他是一名理发师 这是他的发廊
He’s a hairdresser. This is his salon.
我向他保证说我会继续经营发廊 直到他好起来为止
I’ve promised to help him run it until he feels better.
我会努力的
Try to, at least.
我在军队时学过一点理发的技术
l learned to cut hair in the military a bit.
虽然已经过去很久了 但我多少还记得一点儿
It’s been many years now, but l do remember some of it.
我会努力的
I’ll try at least.
尽我所能吧
Do the best l can.
不然还能怎么样呢
What more can you do?
喂 是的
Hello? Yes.

Yes.
我很高兴听到你很好
I’m happy to hear you’re doing fine.
我说啊 我很高兴听到你很好
l said, I’m happy to hear you’re doing fine!
– 你好南森
– 你好
-Hello, Nathan. -Hello.
– 最近怎么样
– 我不应该抱怨
-How are things? -l shouldn’t complain.
– 毕竟比下有余嘛
– 那倒是
-There are people worse off. -That’s true.
我以为你去理发了 你没去吗?
l thought you were getting a haircut? But you haven’t?
– 可能不去了
– 为什么
-Maybe not. -Why not?
– 我不想谈这事儿
– 为什么?
-l don’t want to talk about it. -Why not?
– 我不喜欢!可以吗?
– 你干嘛那么生气
-l don’t feel like it, all right? -Why are you so angry?
– 我没生气 – 你当然在生气
-I’m not angry. -Sure you are.
我做错什么事了
What have l done wrong?
– 你又开始哭哭啼啼
– 我做错什么事了
-You’re acting like a cry baby again. -What have l done wrong?
出什么事了 为什么他那么伤心
What’s happened? Why is he sad?
什么事儿都没有 他就是个讨厌的爱哭鬼
It’s nothing. He’s just a damn cry baby.
– 我可以请他喝杯啤酒吗
– 不用.他现在不应该喝啤酒
-Could l buy him a beer, perhaps? -No, he shouldn’t drink beer right now.
我们出来拜访客户
We’re off on a customer visit.
– 你们做哪行的
– 我们做娱乐行业的
-What line of work are you in? -We’re in the entertainment business.
我们出♥售♥一些新奇特产品
We sell novelty items.
我们希望能为人们带来欢乐
We want to help people have fun.
– 你们都有些什么好玩的产品
– 吸血鬼牙齿
-So what funny stuff do you have? -Vampire teeth.
吸血鬼牙齿?
Vampire teeth?
这东西现在很受欢迎
They’ve been popular a long time now.
我们也卖♥♥那种笑笑袋
We also sell these laugh bags.
这个很经典
It’s a classic.
– 还有一种我们很看好的新产品
– 我能拿给他看吗
Then, there’s a new item we have a lot of faith in.
当然可以
-Should l show him? -Yes, l think so.
独牙叔叔
Uncle One-Tooth.
你好,我是奥韦·布吉斯 我只是想跟你确认一下
Hello, Ove Bergius here. l just wanted to check with you.
这事儿是不是有什么误会
I’m wondering if there might have occurred a misunderstanding.
比如我有没有记错日期
That I’ve misinterpreted the date

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!