知道了吗 这位是我的朋友 艾莉
Right? This is my friend, Ally.
-我的天啊 你好 -你好
– Oh, my God! Hi. – Hi. Hey.
我就觉得是你
I thought that might be you.
-你说什么 -我就觉得是你
– What’d you say? – “I thought that might be you.”
是我没错
That’s me.
谢谢 你要不要坐下
Thank you! You wanna sit down?
不用了 你今晚都站一晚了
No! You’ve been on your feet all night.
没事 你是客人 是客人
No! You’re our guest, you’re our guest.
-你真的不介意吗 -来喝酒的
– You sure you don’t mind? – A little drink?
我是来看你们演出的
I’m here watching the show, watching you guys.
-不是吧 -是啊
– Word! – Yeah, yeah.
-你能在我的胸上签名吗 -当然
– Will you sign my boob? – Sure.
-没问题 -天啊
– Yeah, I can do that. – Oh, my God!
给我支记号♥笔
Give me a sharpie!
这里可都是BYOB
It’s BYOB around here.
-是吗 -自己带胸来
– Yeah, is that right? – “Bring your own boobs.”
天啊 那不是她的真胸啊
Oh, God! Those aren’t really her boobs?
你为什么会来这里
So why are you in here, hon?
-你说什么 -为什么会来这里
– Sorry? – What brings you here?
我今晚正好在附近演出 我是音乐人
Oh, I was playing right around here tonight. I’m a musician.
你的演出怎么样
How’d your show go?
我觉得还行吧
Uh… I think it went all right.
-好了 我签了哦 -谢谢你
– Okay, here we go. All right. – Thank you!
-这样可以吗 -天啊
– That’s all right? – Oh, my.
我该签在哪个上面
Which one should I do?
-两个都签 我才不介意 -选一个吧
– Do ’em both! I don’t care! – Select!
-不如我横着签吧 -杰克逊·梅恩哎
– Why don’t I just do it across? – Bitch, Jackson Maine!
-我就… -我的天啊
– I’ll just… – Oh, my Gosh!
她还真是啥也不顾忌
She will stop at nothing.
-你得来吹干嘛 -我签的有点大
– You gotta blow on it! – I did it pretty big.
你自己吹了 行吧
Oh, you got it. Okay.
谢谢大家 你们都该回家了
Thank you so much! You all gotta go home,
但你们知道那句话
but you know the phrase.
都赶紧给我滚蛋吧
You gotta get the hell up outta here!
老娘今晚可不打算
‘Cause tonight, I’m not losing
在你们几个小贱♥人♥身上丢掉贞洁
my virginity or my liquor license
或者是卖♥♥酒许可证 赶紧拿东西走人
over you bitches, so pack up!
-没错 -鸡尾酒喝得也差不多了
– That’s right! – That’s enough cocktails!
-清场吧 -你好 再见 罗杰
– Clear it out! – Hello, goodbye, Roger.
玩得开心
Have fun!
把酒都带走
Bring the drinks on out!
你经常干这个吗
Do you do that often?
-干哪个 -表演
– Do what? – The show.
对啊 这里的姑娘们对我都很好
Yeah, yeah. The girls are so nice to me here.
她们一般都不会
I mean, they would never normally
让真正的姑娘来这种演出活动唱歌♥
let a girl sing at one of these shows,
但她们都很喜欢我的嗓音
but they’ve always loved my voice.
以前还都求我唱歌♥
They used to beg me to sing.
这是我的荣幸 能加入这些同志群体
It’s an honor, really. I get to be one of the gay girls.
你这眉毛是真的吗
Is that your real eyebrow?
不是
Um… No. No.
我用胶带弄出来的
I make it out of tape.
-所以这是贴上去的 -嗯
– Oh, so it’s stuck on? – Mmm-hmm.
我能把它揭下来吗
Can I try to take it off?
当然可以
Uh… Yeah, sure.
她们做的事情真的很不可思议
It’s incredible what they do.
瞧瞧
Look at that.
嗯 你揭下来了
Yep. There it is.
-我得找个地方把它放下 -好
– I should put her down somewhere. – Okay.
好了
There we go.
你为什么要把眼睛遮起来
Why’re you covering your eye?
因为我没有眉毛了
Oh, just ’cause I don’t have my eyebrow on anymore.
别挡着 我就是想看你的脸
Oh, no, no. The whole point is I can see your face.
这才对嘛
Yeah, there we go.
你为什么要来后台
Why did you come back here?
是你朋友带我来的 还好他带我来了
Your friend brought me back here. I’m glad he did.
我能请你喝一杯吗
Can I buy you a drink?
我得换衣服 我头发里还有颜料
I gotta change, and I got paint in my hair.
-这不是你真实的发色 -我的眉毛也…
– That’s not your real hair? – My eyebrows are…
不是 我的发色和你的一样
No, my hair is like your color.
-好吧 -但是我用化妆品把它…
– Oh, okay. – But I paint it with this
-涂黑了 -我想看你真实的发色
– makeup. – I’d love to see what that looks like.
我等你
I’ll wait for you.
好吧 行
Yeah, okay. Sure.
如果你愿意等 我等下就去找你喝酒
Yeah, if you wanna wait, I’ll come have a drink with you.

Sure.
小贱♥人♥ 你能不能赶紧下台来
Bitch, can you get down off that stage
帮我把酒吧门关了 谢谢
and come help me close this bar, please?
别戴着顶公交司机的假发
Don’t talk to me like that
那样跟我说话 姑娘
in that bus driver wig, girl.
竟敢这样说我
Oh, I know you did not.
怎么 你今晚是要站街吗 姐妹
What, you have a street appointment tonight, sister?
你说什么
Excuse me!
梅恩先生 您介意吗
Mr. Maine, would you mind?
你想让我♥干♥什么
What do you want me to do?
过来为我唱首歌♥吧
Just come play a little song for me.
-我不知道 -别去烦人家行不行
– I don’t know. – Can you leave the man alone, please?
我已经为你表演过了 现在该你了 来嘛
I showed you mine, you show me yours. Come on.
他已经在你的胸上签名了 亲爱的
He already signed your tits, honey.
快说”不用了 先生”
Say, “No, sir.”
就小小地展示一下嘛
Show off for me a little bit.
我这么做完全是因为你之前表演过了
I’ll only do it because you already performed.
你人可真好 谢谢
You’re so nice. Thank you.
天啊 人家是在等艾莉 不是等你啊姐妹
Lord, the man is here for Ally. Not for you, sister.
这吉他不错啊
She’s nice.
-是不是很可爱 -嗯
– Isn’t it cute? – Yeah.
-打扮得可漂亮了 -是啊 还很轻
– Little arts and crafts. – Yeah, and light.
-是你自己弄的吗 -对啊 全是我自己弄的
– Did you do this yourself? – Yeah, all me.
挺漂亮的
Well, it’s great.
这麦克风有声音吗
Does this mic work?
有 行吧
Oh, yeah. Fuck, all right.
你想让我唱什么歌♥
What do you want me to play?
我不在乎 只要你唱的时候看着我就行
I don’t care, just look at me while you do it.
天哪 谁来杀了我
Oh, Lord! Somebody kill me now.
看看我能弹什么…好吧
Let me see what I can… All right.
也许是时候让过去的过去
Maybe it’s time to let the old ways die
也许是时候向往事道别
Maybe it’s time to let the old ways die
改变需要巨大的勇气
It takes a lot to change a man
想要改变实在太难
Hell, it takes a lot to try
也许是时候抛弃过去了
Maybe it’s time to let the old ways die
无人知晓死后的世界会是怎样
Nobody knows what waits for the dead
无人知晓死后的灵魂会将如何
Nobody knows what waits for the dead
有些人只愿相信耳听为实
Some folks just believe in the things they’ve heard
和书中字句
And the things they’ve read
无人知晓死后的世界会是怎样
Nobody knows what waits for the dead
庆幸我无法重归故里
I’m glad I can’t go back to where I came from
庆幸那些过去早已成风
I’m glad those days are gone, gone for good
但若我能把
If I could take spirits
过去的心境带来这里
From my past and bring ’em here
你知道我会的 你知道我会的
You know I would, you know I would
你准备好了吗
You’re ready?
-你知道我会的 -好
– You know I would! – Okay.
-这是家警♥察♥酒吧 -警♥察♥
– It’s a cop bar. – Cops?
没错 所以他们整晚供酒
Yeah, that’s why they serve all night long.
我可以问你一个私人问题吗
Can I ask you a personal question?
当然
Sure.
你会写歌♥什么的吗
Do you write songs or anything?
我不唱自己写的歌♥
I don’t sing my own songs.
谢谢
Thank you.
为什么
Why?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!