I know he wants a house with kids and a dog.
我知道他想要一个温馨的家 孩子 狗
A great job.
和一个体面的工作
You mean, like the one he has?
你是说 他现在的工作
Excuse me.
失陪了
It was very good.
很棒的晚餐
Thank you.
谢谢
He doesn’t pull any punches, does he?
至少他还没动手打我
I’m sorry.
真是抱歉
You must think they’re horrible.
你一定很难受
When I was a kid…
小时候
every night I’d climb up to the roof of the orphanage,
我常常爬到孤儿院的屋顶上
and I’d make a wish on every star I could see.
向每一颗星星许愿
That’s a lot of wishing.
那一定是非常多的愿望
It usually boiled down to one wish, really.
其实只有一个
What was that?
是什么
What you have in there.
想要一个家 就像你家一样的
Everyone always telling you
被人指手画脚
how you should live your life?
告诉你要怎么做
Better than having no one telling you.
总比没人告诉你好
I don’t know about that.
我无法体会
I do.
我能
That’s no reason for him to treat you that way.
不论如何 他也没有理由那么对你
No.
是啊
And I was going to say something, but…
我本想反驳两句 但是再想一想
I thought, “What if it were me?
如果是我遇到这种事呢
“A strange man comes into my house,
一个陌生人跑到家里来
“tells me he’s married my only daughter,
告诉我他娶了我的女儿
and I’m the last to know?”
而且是先斩后奏
Probably act the same way.
也许我也得那样
No, you wouldn’t.
不 你不会的
I don’t know about that.
我可不敢肯定
I do.
我敢肯定
It’s only another eight hours,
还有8个小时
I’ll be back on the road.
我就能走了
Anyway, I think the worst part’s over, don’t you?
不论如何 最难熬的部分过去了 对吧
This bed was part of my dowry
当初我嫁给你♥爸♥爸时
when I married Mr. Aragon.
这张床是我的嫁妆
It was my grandmother’s before that.
以前是我祖母的
Her dowry.
是她的嫁妆
She had it brought all the way from Paris.
她大老远从巴黎买♥♥回来的
He was a diplomat, my grandfather.
我祖父是个外交官
And this is where we’ve spent
我们都是在这张床上
our first wedding nights,
度过新婚之夜的
my mother…
我母亲…
my grandmother…
我祖母…
and me.
还有我
We can sleep in Pedro’s room.
我们可以睡在弟弟的屋里
In that teeny-tiny little bed
那张床太小了
on your wedding night?
这可是你们的洞房♥花烛夜啊
Ay, hija, no.
怎么能那样
You need room… to maneuver.
得要一张大床才能行
Mommy!
妈妈
I know this is not your first night together,
我知道这当然不是你们的第一夜
but I would like to think it is.
但我很愿意这么认为
It’s just that from the beginning,
我们都相信 有个好的开头
all our marriages have been so blessed.
婚姻才会幸福美满
You know, it is out of love
这是出于对你们的爱护
that my husband roars so.
也是他爸爸发那么大的脾气的原因
We are very traditional people, Paul,
我们都是很传统的人 保罗
and this modern world takes a little getting used to.
对于外面的世界需要有一个适应过程
He’ll come around.
他会回心转意的
Iove each other…
你们要永远…
always.
相爱
First he comes into my house, steals my daughter.
先是跑到我们家 偷走了我的女儿
And now… Now he takes my bed?
现在 还要占我的床
No!
不行
Vida…
亲爱的
You don’t want to see it,
你不愿意接受
but your daughter is a woman.
但女儿已经长大了
And she was not stolen
她要是被偷走的
any more than you stole me.
那我不也是
Or have you forgotten that little room
你忘了我家
under the stairs in my father’s house, hmm?
楼梯下的小房♥间了吗
I asked for your hand properly,
我可是正儿八经求婚的
with respect.
体体面面的
Who is he?
他算什么
He is nobody.
什么也不是
He is her choice, and she is our daughter.
这是女儿自己的选择 我们应该尊重
Alberto, it is from us that
她是在我们的影响下
she has learned to be who she is.
长大成人的
If we don’t have confidence in her,
如果我们对她没有信心
how can we have confidence in ourselves?
我们又怎么评价自己
First you go and wish them good night
你快去给他们说声晚安
so they won’t go to bed thinking
让他们知道你不生气了
that you’re furious with them.
他们才能安心睡下
But I am… Shh!
但是我本来就… 嘘
I am furious with them.
可我就是生气
You should smile more.
你真该多笑笑
You are so handsome when you smile.
笑起来英俊多了
First go and wish them good night.
先去给他们道晚安
Go.
快去
Do you like selling chocolate?
你真的喜欢卖♥♥巧克力吗
No, not really.
不 并不喜欢
Why are you doing it?
那你为什么还要卖♥♥呢
It’s part of what I thought I’d use this trip for
我本打算利用这次出差的机会…
try and figure things out for myself.
考虑一下的
But you have things figured out.
你不是已经想清楚了吗
It’s not that easy.
做起来却不容易
It’s complicated.
很复杂
It doesn’t sound that complicated to me.
我到不觉得这有什么复杂的
You’re not married.
那是因为你还没有结婚
I’m sorry.
对不起
It’s just not a good time for me now.
这段日子的确不好熬
You’ve been wonderful…
你是个好人
more than wonderful.
非常非常好
Would you turn around, please?
转过去一下 行吗
There’ll be someone for you, Victoria.
你会找到如意郎君的 维多利亚
You don’t have to make me feel better.
你不用安慰我
No, I believe that.
不 我相信
I believe that there’s a perfect someone for everyone,
我相信每个人都有属于自己的另一半
someone who’ll love you no matter what.
不论怎样都会始终爱你
Would you marry someone
你愿意娶一个
If it wasn’t your baby they were carrying?
怀着别人孩子的女人吗
If I loved her.
如果我真的爱她 我会的
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
May I?
能进去吗
One moment, Papa.
等一下 爸爸
Your mother sent me to wish you
你妈妈让我过来跟你们说声…
good night.
晚安
Good night, Papa.
晚安 爸爸
Good night, Mr. Aragon.
晚安 阿♥拉♥贡先生
Good night.
晚安
Does the door have a lock?
门能锁吗
No.
不能
Do you think he suspects?
你觉得他起疑心了吗
I don’t know.
不知道
Better not take the chance.
最好别冒这个险
In case he comes back, I should stay.
我还是睡在床上吧 以防他回来
Yes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!