同志们 苏联的解体
Man… the defeat and breakup of the soviet empire,
和推倒柏林墙
Culminating in the crumbling of the berlin wall,
是世界史上的两件重要大事
Is one of the great events of world history.
在这场战争中出现了太多太多的英雄
There were many heroes in this battle,
但查理·威尔逊做出了非比寻常的特殊的贡献
But to charlie wilson must go this special recognition.
13年前 苏联军队最不可一世的时候
Just 13 years ago, the soviet army appeared to be invincible.
查理没有灰心
But charlie, undeterred,
仅已一己之躯
Engineered a lethal body blow
就挫败了苏联的野蛮战争
That weakened the communist empire.
没有查理
Without charlie,
历史可能将彻底改变
History would be hugely and sadly different.
所以 我的同事中 他将第一个被授予
And so, for the first time,
国家最高荣誉的平民称号♥
A civilian is being given our highest recognition,
授予联盟作战荣誉奖章
That of honored colleague.
各位从事地下活动的同志们
Ladies and gentlemen of the clandestine services,
让我们为国会议员查理·威尔逊鼓掌
Congressman charles wilson.
根据真实故事改编
1980年4月6日
应该是在达拉斯
It’d be like dallas.
的确如此
That’s right.
你明白我意思吗
You know what I’m saying?
建在华盛顿的达拉斯的夜店
Like dallas but set in washington.
嗯 你应该说成这样
Yeah. and you should say it just like that.
我提到的时候 你应该说…
When I pitch it. you should say it just…
“哦,这真是他妈的太好了” 你应该这样说
“oh, this is fucking great.” you should say it just like that.
就像是建在华盛顿的达拉斯的夜店
Dallas set in washington d.c.
笼罩着阴谋和权利
You know, with the intrigue and the power plays
还有那些赤♥裸♥裸的性♥交♥易
And the overt natural sex.
权利如同魔法一样
The glamour, the power.
你知道我的意思吗 他妈的dallas
Do you know what I’m saying? it’s fucking dallas.
他妈的到极致了
Or, or falcon crest.
是啊
Yes.
那是在华盛顿的
That’s set in washington.
就这么和查理说
Say it to charlie like that.
反抗军对外宣称我们是他们的盟友
The resistance fighters disguised us as one of them.
查理
Charlie.
那是设在华盛顿的达拉斯的夜店
It’s like dallas but in washington.
和克里斯多一起当大明星
With crystal in the starring role.
是的
Yeah.
你告诉我什么时候 我好安排时间
You tell me when to watch. I’ll make sure I’m home.
你认为我办不成这事儿
You don’t think I can make it happen?
我想那没什么用
I don’t know anything about how any of that works.
我想也是 我说过的 你应该听听他的话
I do. you said that you would listen to him.
那就是我们在这儿的原因了
That’s why we’re here.
他们总是在电视上给那些业余的人
Do they routinely give starring roles on network programs
安排这种引人注目的角色吗
To people who haven’t acted professionally before?
她不过是花♥花♥公♥子♥的封♥面♥女♥郎♥罢了 查理
She was just on the fucking cover of playboy, charlie.
不过我想那没什么区别
Well, I guess that’s just the same thing.
你能认真点吗
Would you take this seriously, please?
我很认真的 亲爱的 能和我说我点别的吗
I am taking it seriously, hon, but can you all tell me something?
那个 那个丹·拉泽穿的是什么?
What is… what is dan rather wearing right now?
什么 丹·拉泽
What? dan rather.
他穿的是什么
What is he wearing?
你在看电视吗
You’re watching tv?
他为什么不刮胡子
Why hasn’t he shaved?
这是哪来的家伙
Well, who gives a damn?
打扰下 你能把电视调大点声吗
Excuse me! hey! excuse me, could you turn that up?
你能起来把电视大点声吗
Could you just turn up the volume on the tv?
哦 我在嗑药 正爽着呢
Oh, I’m completely high.
好吧
Yeah. okay.
但是 你能把遥控器拿过来
Still, could you just grab the remote there
找下音量键吗
And find the volume button?
查理 我们这是在干嘛
Charlie, are we gonna do business?
丹·拉泽带着头巾 保尔 你不想知道为什么吗
Dan rather is wearing a turban, paul. don’t you want to know why?
他在为印度做事
He’s doing a thing from india.
-不 是为阿富汗 -弄好了
-No, that’s afghanistan. -got it.
-谢谢 -我们办到了 我们抓到了
Appreciate it. woman translator… we got it… we captured it
-报道自来自阿富汗的军队 -谢谢你
-From the afghan, the afghan army. -thank you.
有足够的弹♥药♥吗 他有三发
Does he have ammunition for this? he has three.
这算有足够的弹♥药♥吗 足够的弹♥药♥?
But does he have ammunition? a lot of ammunition?
他在说圣♥战♥的事情
Well, he’s talking about the mujahideen.
不 我们没有 我们没有抓到任何人
Woman… no, we don’t, we didn’t capture any.
神父吗
Priests?
不 圣♥战♥就是指圣♥战♥战士
No, mujahideen means, like, holy warriors.
你居然能说成神父
Priests!
我他妈的怎么会知道这些
How the hell am I supposed to know?
保尔
Paul.
他是说美国好像对此毫无反应
And he was… he is saying that, you know, america seems to be asleep.
好像是美国不知道如果阿富汗被苏联占领了
It doesn’t seem to realize that if afghanistan goes
苏联的势力范围就会到达海湾
And the russians go over to the gulf,
到那时只需要很短的时间
That in a very short time,
下一个就该轮到美国了
It’s going to be the turn of the united states as well.
丹 我想他知道在越南发生过的事情
Dan… I’m sure he knows that in vietnam…
打扰下
Excuse me.
我们有点好奇你是做什么的
We were just wondering what you do for a living.
我不是警官 如果你们是想知道这个的话
I’m not a police officer, if that’s what you’re asking.
不 我们只是在这里很少遇见既喜欢夜生活
No. we just… we don’t meet a lot of guys here who both, you know,
又通晓国际事务的人
Know about the world and like to party.

No.
我是美国众议员
I’m a member of the u.s. house of representatives.
什么
I’m sorry?
我是个国会议员
I’m a congressman.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
不 我很认真的
No. no, I’m absolutely serious.
我是查理·威尔逊 我是的德克萨斯州第二选区的代表
I’m charlie wilson. I represent the texas second congressional.
德克萨斯 这位是克里斯多·李
Texas. and this is crystal lee.
这是保尔·布朗 你们叫什么名字
This is paul brown. what are your names?
斯黛西 斯黛西
Stacey. stacey.
凯丽 很高兴认识你们两个
Kelly. kelly. well, it’s nice to meet you both.
你是议员的话 怎么会和脱衣舞♥女♥在这里
If you are a congressman should you be in here with strippers and blow?
我可不是脱衣舞♥女♥
Hey, I’m not a stripper.
我是
I am a stripper.
我也是
I’m a stripper.
好啊 他们开始介绍起自己来了
Yes, see, they were talking about themselves.
你知道吗 你说对了一点
You know, you do have a point there.
我真的应该走了 有点泡过头了
I really should get going. a little pruney.
查理 我需要2万9美金才能办成这事儿
Look, charlie, I need $29,000 to make it happen.
你知道我能办成的 你想让我办成的
And you know I can make it happen, and you know you want in on this.
谁愿意开车送我到机场
Hey, who wants to take a ride with me to the airport?
-我 -保尔
Oh, me! paul?
好的
Okay.
这是一场对苏联的圣♥战♥ 就像他们说的那样
Dan on tv… a holy war against the soviets.
只要他们得到武器弹♥药♥ 无论是从我们这里
A war they say that, if they get weapons,
还是世界上其他国家 他们就会取得胜利
From us or anyone else in the free world, they will win.
是的 我和查理议员和克里斯多·李在一起
Yeah, I’m with congressman charles wilson and crystal lee.
-我希望他没有那样做 -从德州
I wish he wouldn’t do that. from texas.
这里有过关于华盛顿的戏剧吗
Has there ever been a show about washington?
-我觉得没有 -我也觉得
-I don’t think there has. -me, neither.
谢谢你了 我们改天再玩
Thank you. we got the suite another night. comped.
-我回去了好吗 -不
-Should I go back? -no.
-你今晚不能留下来吗 -不行
-You can’t stay another night? -no. no.
留下来吧
Stay another night.
我不能留下来 我要去投票
I can’t. I have a vote.
什么投票 很重要吗
What, an important one?
-是的 -这是什么
-Yes. -what is it?
那是个非强制性决议
Well, it’s a non-binding resolution
来投票表决议会是不是应该
Expressing the sense of the congress
国防部提议继续使用权利
That the department of defense should continue to exercise its authority
来不断支持美国侦察员的发展
To support the boy scouts of america.
你在和我开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
查理 不管你投赞成还是反对 都给我打电♥话♥
Come on, charlie, call, raise or fold.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!