我儿子很喜欢他的球迷
My Ray is so appreciative of his fans.
他会很高兴你来探他
He’ll be so pleased you stopped by.
你说他随时会回来
Are you expecting Ray anytime soon?
是的 他随时回来的
Oh, yes. I expect him home any minute.
要吃饼吗 刚做好的
Would you like some cookies? I just baked them.
好啊
Yummy!
雷费高之家
Ray Finkle’s house.
我迫不及待想见他
I can’t wait to meet him.
他不会回来的
Ray ain’t coming home.
你太太说他随时会回来
But your wife expects him any minute.
她无时无刻不在等他
She expects him home any minute.
明白吗 他是失控列车
See, the engine’s running but there’s nobody behind the wheel.
八年前
Eight years ago…
我们儿子从精神院逃了出来
our son escaped from Shady Acres Mental Hospital.
他们仍在叫我拿回他的衣物
And they’re still bugging us to pick up his stuff.
那是马理诺的错 人人皆知
It was all that Dan Marino’s fault. Everyone knows that.
如果他持球时把车缝口向外
If he’d held the ball laces out, like he’s supposed to…
费高便不会踢失那球
Ray wouldn’t have missed the kick.
马理诺该生梅毒死去
Dan Marino should die of gonorrhea
万劫不复
and rot in hell.
要吃饼吗
Would you like a cookie, son?
我的天 全是小足球
What do you know?They’re little footballs.
缝口向外
Laces out.
等费高回来 再踢足球
When Ray gets back and starts kicking again…
他甚至不会发觉他离开过
he’ll never even know he was gone.
他的房♥跟他离开时一样
I’ve kept his room just the way he left it.
哇 真狠
Oh, boy!
体育狂 是吗
What a sports nut, huh?
-可以吗 -请随便
– May I? – Oh, yes, by all means.
十七届超级杯还有五秒便完场
Five seconds to go here in Super Bowl 17.
海豚队只落后49人队一分
Dolphins trailing the 49ers by one.
这球将可助迈哈密取胜
This will win the game for Miami.
马理诺负责持球 踢出
Marino holds.The kick…
球飞得很高
and it’s high.
不 过门不入
No, it’s…no good.
雷费高临门失机
Ray Finkle blew a 26-yard field goal!
令人无法相信
I don ‘t believe it!
海豚队输了
The Dolphins lose!
-玛莉莎是我 -你在哪
– Melissa, it’s Ace! – Where are you?
我在疯人村 马理诺在哪
I’m in psychoville, and Finkle’s the mayor. Where’s Marino?
马理诺 为什么
Marino, Why?
他可能和雪花一起
Because he’s about to join Snowflake.
我必需知道他在那里
I’ve gotta know where he is!
他去了保加片场拍广♥告♥
He has a commercial shoot at the Bogart Sound Stage.
快报♥警♥ 并加派保安进去
Call the police. Get extra security over there. Now!
怎么回事 王牌 王牌
Ace, what’s going on? Ace. Ace.
以为我走了吗
Thought I left?
这次我真的走了
I’m really gonna go this time.
大家安静 开始
Here we go, folks. Very quiet.Action!
我是唐马理诺 深明保护之道
I’m Dan Marino, and if anyone knows the value of protection, it’s me.
所以我照顾这双手
So I take care of the hands that take care of me…
采用伊苏东拿手套
with lsotoner gloves!
停止 从头再来
Cut! Again from the top.
-我说停下来 -停下来
– I said, cut! – Guys, it’s a cut!
他们做什么
What the hell are they doing?
我们叫停止
That’s a cut!
-什么事 又改剧本吗 -闭嘴
– What is this, a rewrite? – Shut up!
-他们去那儿了 -那边 走
– Where’d they go? – Over there! Let’s go!
对不起 各位
Excuse me, gentlemen!
宠物侦探来了
Pet detective!
你怎么了 打不中我的
What’s wrong? Can’t you hit me?
他们有否要求赎金
Have there been ransom demands?
绑匪尚未跟我们联络
There’s no communication with the kidnappers.
超级杯是否会延期举♥行♥
Will the Super Bowl be postponed?
球赛如期举♥行♥
The game is on as scheduled.
为何没有雪花的消息公布
Why weren’t we told about the kidnapping?
为了保密理由
Secrecy was essential. We couldn’t risk any interference.
两案是否有关连
Are the crimes related?
对不起 暂无进一步评论
I’m sorry, I can’t comment further.
失陪
Now, if you’ll excuse me….
拿普罗杰的验尸报告出来
Get me the autopsy on Podacter!
阿瓜多 发张通告
Aguado, send out a memo
谁也不准向新闻界发表谈话
No one talks to the press!
拿杯咖啡给我
And somebody get me some coffee!
今晚的罪恶克星
Tonight on Miami Vice,
高杰给上司送咖啡
Crockett gets the boss a coffee!
我从洗手间出来前
When I get out of that bathroom,
你最好消失
you’d better be gone!
你是大便还是小便
Is it number one or number two?
我想知道有多少时间
I just wanna know how much time I have.
无论如何我已解开
By the way, I went ahead and solved that…
雪花 普罗杰和马理诺之谜
pesky Snowflake-Podacter Marino thing.
是吗
Oh yeah?
是的 你听说过雷费高这踢球员吗
Yeah. You ever heard of a former Dolphin kicker named Ray Finkle?
好吧 长话短说
All right, Ventura…make it quick.
我在雪花的池内找到一个宝石
I found a rare stone at the bottom of Snowflake’s tank.
是84年美国联盟冠军戒指上的
It belongs to a Dolphin ’84 AFC championship ring.
那年费高踢失一球
It would’ve been a Super Bowl ring,
输掉超级杯
but Ray missed the kick.
把责任推在马理诺身上
Blames the whole thing on Marino.
我们说的是个疯子
We’re talking paranoid, delusional psychosis.
我看过这人的房♥间
I saw the guy’s room.
如果你是吃人狂的话 会住得很舒适
Cozy, if you’re Hannibal Lecter.
与普罗杰又何关
So how does Roger Podacter fit in?
我相信费高被普认出
My guess is, Finkle was snooping around. Podacter recognized him. End of story.
至于雪花 他用了费高的号♥码
As for Snowflake, they gave him Finkle’s number,
并学他踢球
taught him how to kick a goal.
费高认为是耻辱
Finkle took it personally.
费高现在何处
So where is Finkle now?
逃离疯人院
Busted out of a mental institute.
他已计划这次行动多年
He’s been plotting his revenge for years.
等待时机向海豚队报复
Waiting for the perfect time to get back at them.
最能打击海豚队的时刻
The time when it’d hurt them most:
是超级杯赛
Super Bowl time.
老天 我已对正确生厌了
Man, I’m tired of being right!
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你做得很好
You’ve done some fine detective work…
王牌
Ace…
对不起 请向着我未聋的耳说
I’m sorry, could you speak into my good ear?
你似乎叫我王牌
I thought I heard you call me Ace.
或许我以前看错你了
Maybe I was wrong about you.
或者你不只是个宠物鸡♥巴♥
Maybe you are more than just a pet dick.
你的枪压住我了
Your gun is digging into my hip.
什么事 要否我宣独你的权利
What’s wrong? Want me to read you your rights?
或者迟些吧
Maybe later.
究竟是什么事
What is it?
那瘦骨婊♥子♥ 玛莉莎
That bony little bitch…Melissa Robinson?
你不会让我感到触电吧
You just don’t do anything for me.
趴下
Down, boy!
没事吧 我听到声音
Everything okay in here? I heard some commotion.
没事
Fine, sergeant.
要否我赶他走
You want me to throw him out?
你何不自己滚出去
Why don’t you throw yourself out?
是的
Yes, ma’am.
王牌 把一切交给我们处理
Ace, I want you to leave everything to us.
不行 我受聘找寻雪花
I can’t do that, lieutenant. I was hired to find Snowflake.
我们找到马理诺
When we find Marino…
便把雪花给你
we’ll deliver Snowflake.
我找到雪花 把马理诺给你
When I find Snowflake…I’ll deliver Marino.
玛莉莎 是我
Melissa, it’s Ace!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!