他有麻烦
Is he in trouble?
别担心 我只知道
Don’t worry, if there’s one thing I know…
他没有不能应付的事
there’s nothing Ace can’t handle.
别杀我
Don’t kill me!
求求你
Please!
我发誓不会告诉任何人
I’ll never tell anyone, I swear.
你要的是他 杀他吧
-He’s who you want! Kill him!
-不 先杀他 -杀他才对
-No. Kill him! – Kill him!
记住 持球的是他
He held the ball, remember?
你看他
Come on, look at him!
-该哭了 宝贝 -乔克 -小人
– Cry. Baby! – Jock! – Wimp.
-白♥痴♥ -闭嘴
– Musclehead. – Shut up!
我会先杀那海豚 我不想你错过
I think I’ll kill the dolphin first. I wouldn’t want you to miss that.
射门了 一矢中的
And there’s the snap.The kick!And it’s good!
幸好他没临门脚软
Good to see somebody who doesn’t buckle under the pressure!
你对压力有何认识
What would you know about pressure?
我吻过一个男人
Well, I have kissed a man.
当然超级杯历史上
Of course, there’s never been a more crucial kick in a
没有比雷费高那次
Super Bow lthan the “kick heard around the world.”
更令人印象深刻的了
I mean, it’s clear to me that it was a good hold. Finkle just booted it.
当时缝口向内的
The laces were in!
你喜欢这样
You like that?
对付那女人有麻烦吗
Having a little trouble with the lady?
你不明白 她不是
You don’t understand…she’s a…
揍他 露丝
Get him, Lois! Get him! Get him!
开枪射他
Shoot him!
-开枪 -别开枪
– Shoot him! – Hold your fire!
别开枪
Don’t shoot!
放下枪 否则他没命
Put your guns down, or this cop gets it!
我是认真的
I mean it!
她不是说笑的
She’s not joking!
他偷走了雪花
He kidnapped Snowflake!
他杀了普罗杰
He killed Roger Podacter
而且企图杀马理诺和我
and was about to kill Marino and me!
虚构也是乐事
Fiction can be fun!
但我认为事实更有启发性
But I find the reference section much more enlightening.
举例说
For instance…
如果你翻查职业足球的百科全书
if you look up professional football’s all-time bonehead plays…
最差的射门可能是雷费高
you might read about a Miami Dolphin kicker named Ray Finkle…
在十七届射失的那一球
who missed a 26-yard field goal in the closing seconds of Super Bowl 17.
但你不会知他后来进疯人院
You wouldn’t read that Finkle was committed to a mental hospital…
逃了出来 借失踪女人的身份
only to escape and join the police…
在警界扶摇直上
in a scheme to get even with Marino…
并策划向马理诺报复
whom he blamed for the entire thing!
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
她不是艾露丝 是雷费高 是个男人
She’s not Lois Einhorn! She’s Ray Finkle! She’s a man!
他说谎
He’s lying!
杀了他
Shoot him!
且看是谁在说谎吧
Let’s just see who’s lying, shall we?
真正女人会戴这个吗
Would a real woman have to wear one of these?
老天 原来是真发
Boy, that’s really on there!
那来看看这个
But tell me this:
真正的女人会没胸的吗
Would a real woman be missing these?
做这种手术只需数天
That kind of surgery can be done over the weekend.
但是 我很想知道
But I doubt very much…
她能否抽出时间
if he could find the time during his busy schedule…
去切除他的 子孙根
to get rid of big old…Mr. Knish!
天啊
Oh, boy!
王牌 你过来
Come here.
失陪一会儿
Would you excuse me for just one second?
各位 我的同僚马理诺先生
Ladies and gentlemen…my esteemed colleague, Mr. Marino…
给了我新的启示
brought new evidence to my attention.
历史证明 许多最能干的侦探
Now…history has certainly shown that even the most intuitive…
中间也会出错
criminal investigator can be wrong.
但如果是我弄错了
But if I am mistaken…
如果艾警长真的是女人
if the lieutenant is indeed a woman as she claims to be…
那么 她定是患了最大的痔疮
then, my friend…she is suffering from the worst case of hemorrhoids I have ever seen!
这便是普罗杰死的原因
That’s why Roger Podacter is dead!
他发现了”大棍”警长
He found Captain Winkie!
各位晚安 你们是难得的观众
Good night!You’ve been a wonderful audience.
记住给侍者付小费
Be sure to tip your waitress.
去死吧
Die, animal boy!
当机立断
Quick decision.
失败者
Loser!
有口香糖吗
You have any more gum?
不关你事 别管我的私事
That’s none of your damn business. Stay out of my personal affairs.
你真了不起 真了不起
You’re a weird guy, Ace. A weird guy.
各位 海豚队深感荣幸
Ladies and gentlemen…the Miami Dolphins are proud…
可得回我们的吉祥物
to welcome back to Joe Robbie Stadium our beloved mascot…
及半场的表现名星 雪花
and the star of our halftime show: Snowflake!
及在下半场入场的
And now returning for the second half, the Dolphins most valuable player…
唐马·理诺
Dan Marino!
-笨蛋 -什么事
Idiot! – What?
知道你刚做了什么
Do you know what you’ve done?
你让我损失了二万五千元
You just cost me 25 grand, Polly.
打我呀
Yeah? Blow me!
真的
Really?
足总希望
The National Football League…
致特别谢意
would like to offer a special thank you
向救回马理诺及雪花的人
to the man who rescued Dan Marino…and our beloved Snowflake.
他是个伟大的人道主义者
A great humanitarian
一个爱护动物的人
and a lover of all animals:
神探王牌范杜拉
Mr. Ace Ventura!
放开我
Get off me! Get off me!
东 穿上十三号♥ 卖♥♥力演出吧
Tone, put that big-ass size 13 on and kick it for the homies.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!