报告 目前不见踪影
Negative. No sign.
等等 我看到他了
Wait a second. I think I got him.
你可要知道 你能用那个东西弄掉别人的眼睛
You know… you could put someone’s eye out with that thing.
王牌 乘客们都救上来了 我们要走了
We airlifted out the last passengers, Ace. We’re heading out.
你们不管动物死活吗
What about the animal cargo?
别傻了 不过是浣熊 我若是你 才懒得管
Don’t worry. It’s just one little raccoon. If I were you, I’d turn back.
是吗
Yeah?
如果你是我的话 那我就是你
If you were me then I’d be you.
我会用你的身体在上面
And I’d use your body to get to the top!
你阻止不了我 不管你是谁
You can’t stop me, no matter who you are!
废物
Loser!
废 物
L-o-o…s-e-r.
饿了吗 兄弟
Hungry, fella?
这样应该够阻止你一段时间了
That ought to hold you for a while.
别难过 史派克
That’s okay, Spike.
我们尽力了
There’s nothing more we can do.
你看 史派克
Look, Spike!
别紧张 小朋友
Do not fret, my woodland friend.
你的性命掌握在王牌范杜拉手里
Your life is in the hands of Ace Ventura…
别号♥宠物大侦探
Pet Detective.
不管发生什么事
Whatever you do…
绝对不要往下看
don’t look down.
抓紧啊
Hang on!
抓紧啊 小兄弟
Hang on little buddy
我抓住你了
I got you!
大概抓住你了
I think I got you!
也许没抓住 你在往下滑
Maybe not. You’re slipping!
不要松手
Don’t let go!
天啊
My goodness.
你好
Hello, heh.
我差点被你吓死
That was quite a shock.
很高兴见到你
It’s, um, extremely nice to meet you.
我叫葛富顿
My name is Fulton Greenwall…
有没有人叫做范杜拉的
and I am looking for an Ace Ventura.
本寺修道者中
No man here…
没有人是这个
carries with him…
名字
a label.
什么
What?
哦 我懂了
Oh, yes.
隐姓埋名 早该想到
No names. How silly of me.
他是个老美
He’s an American.
我们都是造物主共同的子民
We are all children…of the same life force.
当然当然
Yes, of course we are.

Well uh…
他有特异功能 会用屁♥股♥说话
He bends over and speaks from his rear.
哦 原来是他
Oh, him.
请随我来
Right this way.
他初来此时精神濒于崩溃
He came to us a broken man.
完全失去了生存的意志
He had lost the will to sustain his existence.
是的 我听说过浣熊的事了
Yes, I heard about that unfortunate accident with the raccoon.
这事件对他是大的打击
It was terrible for him.
但造物主
But the life force…
再度
once again…
垂幸降怜
smiled upon him.
他现在
He’s now…
心灵恢复了祥和
at peace.
我在这里等着
I will wait here.

Oh oh.
对不起啦
I must apologize.
算了 没关系
Quite. Well, uh, um, no harm done.
我先自我介绍
Let me introduce myself.
我叫葛富顿
My name is Fulton Greenwall,
现在我想借用阁下长才 协助寻找失踪动物
and I’m here to employ your services…in the retrieval of a lost animal now.
你能帮助我们吗
Can you help us?
你的要求会让我想到你的直肠
Your request is like your intestine.
奇臭难当 而且危险之至
Stinky and loaded with danger.
我们愿意重金礼聘
We can pay handsomely.
我现在是修道之人
I am now a child of light.
尘世富贵对我如浮云
Your earthly money holds no appeal to me.
两万块美金
Twenty thousand dollars.
咳-咳-咳-咳-咳
Re-eh-eh-eh-eh!
真的
Really?
不行
No.
我没办法
I cannot.
这里需要我
For I am sorely needed…
在这里
here…
静修
at the ashram.
抱歉 插个嘴
If I may interject?
最近寺里空间不大够
We’re short of space.
而且你该善用你的天赋
And it’s important for you to use your talents.
我帮你打包行李
Let me help you pack.
我还没达到天人合一的境界
But I am yet to attain omnipresent super-galactic oneness.
等着
Wait!
好了
There it is!
你天人合一了
You’ve just attained it.
真的
I have?
是的 就在这一刻
Yes. Just now.
你达到了
You are one.
你的眼神证明了一切
I can see it in your eyes.
你简直超级天人合一
You’re more one than anyone.
修道成功的奖励呢
What about my medallion of spiritual accomplishment?
拿去吧
Take mine.
这是你八十年苦修换来的
This took you 80 years to achieve!
没关系反正我现在不想要了 真的
That’s okay. I don’t like it anymore. Really.
你是如此无私无我的奉献
In light of this personal sacrifice you’ve made…
令我不忍♥继续推辞
I have no choice…
我决定接了
but to take the case.
很好
Great.
我马上告诉大家
I’ll tell the others.
师♥父♥
Master.
要好好地跟他们讲
Break it to them gently.
从没看过他们这么夸张
I’ve never seen them act like that before.
虽然难过 依然强颜欢笑
Denial can be an ugly thing.
该走了 飞机安排好了
We should go, Mr. Ventura. I’ve arranged a plane.
你先到下面等我
I’ll meet you at the bottom.
我还要办一件很重要的事
There’s still one more thing I must do before I go.
酷毙了吧
Isn’t this incredible?
这下子肯定会作为一项记录的
It’s going to be some kind of record!
每个人都喜欢苗条
Everyone loves a Slinky
你一定要苗条
You gotta get a Slinky
苗条 苗条
Slinky, Slinky
加油 苗条 加油
Go Slinky go
气死人 怎么有这种事
Oh, man!Can you believe it?
竟然就停在这里
It was right there!
再来一次好吗
One more time?
抱歉 我们快赶不上飞机了
Forgive me, but if we don’t hurry, we might miss the plane.
说得也是
Of course.
我太自私了
How selfish of me.
走吧 我郑重宣告重出江湖
Let’s do all the things that you want to do.
这是交♥配♥季节的中美洲麋鹿
Canadian moose during mating season.
接下来模仿的是
And now…
牦牛
a yak.
牦牛
Yak.
花生吗
Peanut?
我这边有一个
Yes, I have one right here!
很大 不过我当它随身行
It’s bulky, but I consider it a carryon.
要花生吗
Peanuts?
哦 原来如此
Oh, I see. Ha, ha!
我们谈正事吧
If we can get back to business, Mr. Ventura?
瓦察提部落向来爱好和平
The Wachati are a peaceful tribe.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!