站直,面带笑容 难怪他整日生病
Stand up straight,please.And smile. This is why he’s always sick.
你别跟我吵这事 问题出在这里
Don’t start with me on that. This is it.
不是敏感,是你害的!
You did this. This has nothing to do with allergies.
能透气吗?
Can you breathe?
站直!
Stand up straight.Stand up straight.
舞会的来宾都望着灰姑娘
“Everyone at the ball turned and stared at Cinderella.
大家都问:那美丽的女孩是谁
“‘Who is that beautiful woman?’ everyone asked.
连王子也留意到她
“Even Prince Charming noticed the new arrival.
他问灰姑娘:你是?
“‘Who are you?’ he asked Cinderella.
她答:我是灰姑娘
“‘My name is Cinderella,’ she said to the Prince.
还有,那大酒钵旁的是谁?
“Could you tell me, who is that man over by the punch bowl?’
是个引人入胜的男人
“that fascinating man,
是所剩无几的世俗汉子
“that oddly sensual man,
是教我以身相许的男人
“that man who makes me quiver under my bodice,
是个秃头男子
that bald man?”
她令我疯狂! 谁?
She’s driving me wild! Who?
黛碧
Debbie!
黛碧,即使念到名宇…也很美好吧?
Even the sound of her name… Debbie. Isn’t it beautiful?
令我想起化学品
She makes me think of vinyl. Chemicals!
真的?这一刻终于来临?
Truly, Fester, has it finally happened,at long last?
大概是!多年来我看你和蒙达丝恩爱
I don’t know. I think so. All these years I’ve watched you and Morticia
从窗外、门缝和匙孔偷看
through windows, doorways, keyholes.
我高兴,但又嫉妒
I’ve been so happy for you, but I have to confess I’ve been jealous, too.
我梦想,将来也找到意中人
I’ve dreamed that sometime there might be someone for me.
你有阿手作伴 我知道
There’s Thing. I know, I know.
但我要更多,要有手,有脚,有臂弯的
But I want more. Legs, elbows, a head…
两只脚?
Two legs?
你该不该请黛碧吃晚饭?
Dare I ask Debbie to dinner?
她不答应怎办?答应又怎办?
What if she says no? What if she says yes?
我若请她,你和蒙达丝会来吗?
Gomez,if I asked her, would you come, you and Morticia?
当然会来!
Of course.
救生训练! 各位游泳高手
Lifesaving! I know we’re all topnotch swimmers.
现在要看大家的身手,并去争取这些证书
but now we get to show our stuff and earn those certificates.
谁要做第一对?
Hey, how about our first little pair of lifesaving buddies?
雅蔓迪…温斯黛?
Amanda, Wednesday.
你穿的是泳装? 你那件被狗啃了?
Is that your bathing suit? Is that your overbite?
你们一个扮遇溺,另一个做救生
Now one of you will be the drowning victim. And the other gets to be our lifesaver.
我扮遇害者 你这辈子都是
I’ll be the victim. All your life.
将来我要当演员 好!
I’m going to be an actress. Brava!
你游出几码后开始遇溺
Now Amanda, jump in,swim out a few yards, and start drowning.
救命!救命!我快淹死了
Help me! Help me! I’m drowning!
救命,我就死了
Help me! I’m dying!
我不会游泳
I can’t swim.
最爱这小酒馆,我们光顾这地方多年了
It’s our favorite bistro. We’ve been coming here for years.
当然,它装♥修♥过 情调真好
Of course,it has been redone. Oh, it’s just… lovely.
肥达,是吗?
Isn’t it, Fester?
肥达?
Fester.
这是法国的奇异风俗,分享吃剩的面包
It’s a quaint French custom, sharing halfeaten bread.
肥达在外多年,有欧陆作风
Fester is truly continental. He spent many years abroad.
他懂十二国语言 看得出
He speaks 12 languages fluently. I could tell.
我看他一眼,便知道他来自欧洲
When I first saw him, I thought he was from Europe.
真的? 真的
You did? It’s true.
但我洗了澡
But I took a bath.
肥达真的很好,只是极度怕羞
Fester’s really a wonderful man. He’s just terribly shy.
是吗? 我看不出,他到底喜不喜欢我?
Really? I just can’t tell does he like me at all?
当然喜欢,他喜欢到呕
Of course he does. He vomited.
那倒是,他见到意中人都这样?
That’s true. Does he always do that with women he likes?
不,只是对你
Oh, no. Just you.
你觉得她介意吗? 当然不会,她仰慕你
Do you think she minded? Of course not. She adores you.
我搞到一塌糊涂
I’m making such a mess of things.
歌♥麦士,你怎样做到的?
Gomez, how do you do it?
我要怎做才像你? 我要怎样献慇勤?
How can I be like you? How can I be suave?
向她示爱,欣赏她
Woo her, admire her,
让她觉得,她是人间绝色美女
make her feel like she’s the most sublime creature on Earth.
没错,就这样?
Yes. That’s it?
我们补完妆回来了
We’re back, noses powdered.
至臻完美
Perfection achieved.
我们是世上最幸福的兄弟,不配如此美眷
We are the luckiest brothers on Earth. We are unworthy of such splendour,
真是鲜花插在牛粪上
undeserving of such radiance.
对,我们该配钟无艳
Uh, that’s right. We should have…ugly girls.
然后冤鬼说…,我会缠着你一世
And then the ghost said, “And I will haunt you forever.”
温斯黛,要把鬼故事讲完
Wednesday, you have to continue the ghost story.
这太小儿科了 如果你没本事讲…
This is dumb. Well, if you can’t do it…
第二晚,鬼魂又回到鬼屋
And, so, the next night, the ghost returned to the haunted cabin,
他跟露营的人说:
and he said to the campers,
你们不信我,就给点颜色你们看
“None of you really believe in me, so I have to prove my power.”
翌日早,露营的人起床…
And the next morning, when the campers woke up,
发现鼻子全都缩了入去
all of their old noses had grown back.
肥达,你一定很痛恨我
Oh, Fester, how you must hate me.
什么?
What?
你是见惯大场面的公子哥儿
Here you are, a debonair man of the world.
我一定闷死你了 谁说的!
How I must bore you. Oh, never.
在我们进一步发展之前
Fester, before we go any further, I have a confession,
我要坦白告诉你
something I must tell you.
我还是处♥女♥
I’m a virgin.
你是处♥女♥? 是的
You are? Yes.
处♥女♥是什么?
What’s that?
从未经历过肉体之爱的人
ItIt’s someone who’s never experienced physical love.
你指跟另一个人
You mean,with another person.
那我也坦白告诉你,我们同病相怜!
Then, Debbie, I have a confession to make, as well. I’m one, too.
你?你? 不错
You? You! Yes.
以你的外表、魅力…,必惹来狂蜂浪蝶
But with your looks,your charm, women must follow you everywhere.
只是超♥市♥的侦探
Store detectives!
肥达,多年来我一直梦想…
Oh, Fester, I always dreamed of
认识一个像你这样冰清玉洁的人
meeting someone untouched, someone pure, someone…just like you.
你终会认识他的
You’ll meet him.
我也梦想…
AndAnd I dreamed that when I met him,
我跟他会到新婚之夜
that we would wait until our wedding night
才互为对方献上最宝贵的初夜
to give ourselves to one another,
以作终极献祭
to make the ultimate sacrifice.
祭一只羊?
A goat?
今日之前,我还以为是不可能的
Until now I thought it was impossible,
但肥达爱登士,我爱你!
but, Fester Addams, I love you.
你爱我?
You do?
请你坦白,你对我的感觉
Please, be brutally honest.I have to know how you feel about me.
我爱你,祟拜你
I love you. I worship you.
我愿意为你做任何事
I’d do anything for you.
我愿意付出
I’d pay.
肥达! 黛碧!
Fester! Debbie!
你看他 多安详
Look at him. So peaceful.
今晚我看着他们…
This evening, as I watched Fester and Debbie,
我合掌祈祷
I kept my fingers crossed. I hoped…
我期望! 让他们相爱
I prayed. Let them fall in love.
等他们体会愉悦 让他们彼此接纳
Let them know happiness. Let them adopt.
歌♥麦士!蒙达丝!
Gomez! Morticia!
好消息!奇迹发生了!
Great news! Something impossible, a miracle!
是你的湿疹? 退了?
The rash? It’s gone?
我们订婚了!
I’m engaged!
那枚戒指 是母亲的陪葬物
That ring… It was our mother’s.She was buried with it.
派信!爱登士…
Mail call. Addams.
巴利、布马尼、加路威…
Barkley, Castleman, Calloway, Dexter, Donman, Edwards,
伊云士、芬尼、菲沙、格雷…
Evans, Finley, Fisher, Framingham…
噢,弊! 什么事?
Oh, no! What is it?
这不能说! 有坏消息?
This is unspeakable. Is something wrong? Bad news?
这是人类有史以来最大的悲剧
This is the worst thing that has ever happened in the history of human events.
肥达叔叔要结婚了
Uncle Fester is getting married.
结婚!那是喜事!
A wedding? But that’s great news.
跟谁? 保姆
To whom? The nanny.
快离开这里,我宁愿死掉
Get out of the cabin! I mean, I’d kill myself. The help?
我想她很贤良淑德
I’m sure she’s a very nice lady.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!