实在令人恶心!
I think that’s disgusting!
他们全家都像实验怪胎
Their whole family’s like some weird medical experiment.
我觉得他们像马戏班
I think they’re like circus people.
你说什么? 集♥合♥!拥抱
What did you say? Campers. Group hug.
温斯黛
Wednesday.
普斯利
Pugsley.
拥抱会伤害你们吗? 我们不拥抱的
Will a hug hurt us? We don’t hug.
他们害羞
Oh, they’re just shy.
我们不害羞 我们有传染病
We’re not shy. We’re contagious.
我感觉到有点不和谐,不合”芝必华露营”精神
I’m sensing some friction here, something not quite Chippewa.
但不要紧,只要有朋友、欢乐
Hey, no problemo. All they need are good friends, good fun,
加上在”和谐小屋”里待一阵
and a little time in the Harmony Hut.
要关多久? 至我们发癫为止
How long do we have to stay in here? Until we crack.
好好享受
Have fun.
你做错什么事? 我不肯骑马
What are you in for? I wouldn’t go horsebackriding.
就这样? 我也不肯造鸟窝
That’s all? And I wouldn’t make a birdhouse.
为什么? 我只想看书
Why not? I just wanted to read.
没商量,四眼仔
Not on my time, foureyes.
“米高积逊救世人”
快来! 我来了!
Hurry up! I’m coming.
等等,是谁? 小心破伤风!
Wait. Who’s there? Be careful. Tetanus.
我看见他们偷走
There they are! I saw them sneak out.
小朋友,你们做什么?
Children, what do you think you’re doing?
我们要回家,这事关重大
We have to see our family. It’s very important.
比过一个愉快的夏天,比交朋结友更重要?
More important than summer of fun? More important than making new friends?
比分享更重要?
More important than sharing?
祈祖儿,想不到你也这样
Joel Glicker, I’m surprised at you.
我得离开这儿,我有过敏
I have to get out of here. I have allergies.
对什么过敏? 阳光、弓箭,手工艺?
Oh, you’re allergic? To sunshine,archery, and crafts?
对 我认为他们该受惩罚
Yes. I think they should be punished.
惩罚!惩罚!惩罚!
Punished! Punished! Punished!
不,我们目的不是惩罚,而是启发别人
No, no! We are not here to punish. We are here to inspire.
你知这三位忍♥者小朋友需要什么?
Campers, do you know what our little ninja friends here need?
是什么可改变他们,纳入正轨?
Do you know what just might turn their sad and potentially wasted their little lives right on around?
什么?
What?
穷吧啦,主啊,穷吧啦…
Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya
穷吧啦,主啊,穷吧啦…
Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya
穷吧啦,主啊,穷吧啦…
Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya
主啊,穷吧啦…
O Lord, kumbaya
黛碧,你每个都认识了?
Now, Debbie,have you met everyone?
蒙达丝! 玛嘉烈
Morticia! Margaret.
玛嘉烈,这位是准新娘 欢迎加入我们家族
Margaret, this is our bridetobe. Welcome to our family.
对我来说,成为爱登士族,意义非凡
I can’t tell you what it’s meant to me joining the Addams clan.
你见过我丈夫阿野表哥没有? 阿野表哥?
Have you met my husband, Cousin ltt? Cousin ltt?
我们非常快乐,小朝勃出世之时
We’ve been so happy, and, just as little Pubert arrived,
我们也添了丁
we were blessed with our own little bundle of joy.
什么? 我没说话
What? Oh, I didn’t say anything.
BB的花名就是叫”什么”
No, that’s the baby’s nickname”What”
产科医生起的 他惊呆了吧?
From the obstetrician. Isn’t he precious?
有人出价要买♥♥
We’ve had offers.
“他是天字第一号♥大好人…大家都知道”
For he’s a jolly good fellow which nobody can deny
你们真好人,真够朋友
You guys are the best bunch of friends a fella could hope for.
好热闹的派对
What a party!
现在上蛋糕!
And now for the piece de resistance.
看!
Tada!
看看!
Tada!
可怜的女孩
That poor girl.
劳治,连她一起烤熟了吗?
Lurch, was she in there before you baked?
世事弄人!
C’est la vie!
你真的过敏? 所有东西都过敏
Are you really allergic? To almost everything.
我不相信
No, you’re not.
是真的,不能吃乳品
Am, too. I can’t have dairy products
穿毛衣,或喝加氟的水
or wear wool or drink fluoridated water.
我妈用柔顺剂的话
Do you know what happens if my mom uses a fabric softener?
会怎样? 会死
What? I die.
你在哪? 这儿
Where are you? Over here.
哪儿? 骷髅骨旁
Where? By the skeleton.
我在猪扒里找到你的字条
I got your message inside my cutlet.
我要问你一件事 什么?
I need to ask you something. What?
你相信魔鬼吗?
Do you believe in the existence of evil?
你见过我妈吗?
Well, did you meet my mom?
我的肥达叔叔要跟这个穿白制♥服♥的女人结婚
My Uncle Fester’s about to get married to this woman in a white uniform.
是放射医师? 是保姆
A radiologist? A nanny.
但我要去婚礼,我有通行证,你想来吗?
I have to go to the wedding. I have a pass. Do you want to come?
像去拍拖?
You mean like… on a date?
不 我很乐意去!
No. I’d love to.
我,肥达爱登士
I, Fester Addams,
谨此表明我无尽之爱
do hereby declare my unending love.
我将永远祟拜你
I will worship you forever.
我将无时无刻,尽心尽力令你快乐
I will devote… my every waking moment to your happiness alone.
此后我将成为你不二之仆
Henceforth,I am your eternal and humble slave.
很好!
Nice.
我也一样
Ditto.
你们将会幸福美满
You’re going to have a wonderful life together.
是的,我会
Yes, I am.
来,看谁会是下一任新娘
Come, darling, let’s see who’s the next happy bride.
这儿,黛碧
Here, Debbie!
给我! 给我!
To me!Me!
是我的!
Oh, I have it!
不,是我的! 是我的!
No! I have it!It’s mine!
现在你得结婚了 这不算!
Now you have to get married. It’s not binding.

Tramp.
拜! 恭喜!
Bye!Congratulations!
恭喜! 一路顺风!
Congratulations!Bon voyage!
想夏威夷蜜月过得愉快
The key ingredient to a successful Hawaiian honeymoon
最重要是浪漫音乐
is romantic music.
我从”时代专刊”,订了录音带
I ordered this cassette from TimeLife.
有五千首最浪漫的情歌♥
5,000 of the World’s Most Romantic Melodies.
好极,这首叫什么曲?
It’s superb. What do you call this?
438号♥曲
Number 438.
你喜欢浪漫的生活吗? 到目前还喜欢
So… do you like romantic living? I do, so far.
我喜欢过浪漫生活
I love romantic living.
肥达,你有多爱我? 全心全意
Oh, Fester, how much do you love me? With all my soul.
你愿意为我做任何事? 愿意!
Would you do anything for me? Anything.
愿意为我死? 愿意!
Would you die for me? Yes!
此话当真?
Promise?
冤气?
Pumpkin?
冤家
Muffin.
我知道你紧张,我也是
Darling, I know you’re nervous. So am I.
我不是紧张,我是生气
I’m not nervous. I’m upset.
因为浴缸?
Because of the bathtub?
那是意外 我知道
ThThThat was an accident. I know.
但我没事 我知道
I’m fine. I know.
别再想了
Don’t give it another thought.
别害怕,对我来说,也是新经验
Don’t be frightened. This is as new to me as it is to you.
你真没做过爱? 从未试过
Have you really never had sex’? Never.
你怎么知道现在不是?
Then how do you know we’re not having it right now?
我们学大哥大嫂那样,把这里当作我的卧房♥
We’ll be just like Gomez and Morticia. Pretend we’re at home in my room
奶奶在走廊,卢治在门外
Granny down the hallway, Lurch by the door.
老天爷 怎么回事?你想怎样?
Oh, my God. Please, what is it? What do you need?
只要你,我的最爱!
Only you, my dearest.
真的?
Really?
肥达,我准备好了
Fester, I’m ready.
注意一件事… 歌♥麦士教我,不要傻笑
Just one thing…Gomez told me. No giggling.
还有… 不要布偶
And? No hand puppets.
还有… 什么?
And…What?
做♥爱♥后,你不可再见你亲人
after we’ve made love, you can never see your family again.
什么? 否则我永远不会有快♥感♥
What? Otherwise, I could never really enjoy myself.
我无法完全献身给你
I could never give myself completely.
除非我不再见我的家人?
Unless I never see my family again?
对,若我们生活中有他们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!