但你很漂亮
But you are lovely.
你一定会生一个小…一群蠢货
You are bound to produce little… imbeciles!
我明确说要种红玫瑰
The gardeners planted white roses
这些花匠还是种成白的了
when I specifically asked for red.
你可以把它们漆成红色
You could always paint the roses red
这建议真古怪
What an odd thing to say
你应该知道我儿子消化不好
You should know that my son has extremely delicate digestion.
-你看见了吗 -看见什么
– Did you see that? – See what?
-我想是只兔子 -恶心的东西
– It was a rabbit, I think. – Nasty things
我倒想放狗吃掉他们
I’d enjoy setting the dogs on them
如果你给哈米什吃错了东西 他会便密
If you serve Hamish the wrong foods, he could get a blockage.
-这次你看到了吗 -看见什么
– Did you see it that time? – See what?
-兔子呀 -别大喊大叫的
– The rabbit! – Don’t shout!
专心听我说
Now pay attention.
哈米什说你很容易走神
Hamish said you were easily distracted.
我说到哪里了
What was I saying?
哈米什会便密
Hamish was a blockage.
我真的很想听你说 可允许我失陪一下
I couldn’t be more interested, but you’ll have to excuse me
伊默金阿姨
Aunt imogen!
我想我快疯了
I think I’m going mad.
我总看到一只穿着马甲的兔子
I keep seeing a rabbot in a waist coat.
现在我不想多谈你想象出来的兔子
I can’t be bothered with you fancy rabbit now.
我在等我的未婚夫
I’m waiting for my fiancee.
你有未婚夫吗
Your have a fiancee?
在那里 你看见了吗
There! Did you see it?
他是个王子
He’s a prince.
但可惜他得放弃王位才能娶我
But alas he can not marry me unless he renounces his crown
-真悲惨 是吗 -是挺悲惨
– It’s tragic, isn’t it? – Very.
罗厄尔
Lowell?
爱丽丝 我们刚才只是
Alice! We were just …
凯西是个老朋友
Kathy is an old friend.
我能看出你们很亲密
I can see you are very close.
你不会把这告诉你姐姐 对吗
You won’t mention this to your sister, will you?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我很困惑 我需要时间考虑
I’m confused. I need time to think
想想玛格丽特
Well, think about Margaret.
她不会再相信我了
She’d never trust me again
-你不想毁了她的婚姻吧 对吗 -我
– You don’t want to ruin her marriage, do you? – Me?
但不是我在她背后偷腥
But I’m not the one who is sneaking around her back…
你在这儿呀
There you are.
-爱丽丝·金斯利 -哈米什
– Alice Kingsley – Hamish
-怎么了 -你肩上有条毛毛虫
– What is it? – You have a caterpillar on your shoulder.
别伤害它
Don’t hurt it.
你应该去洗下手指
You’ll want to wash that finger.
爱丽丝·金斯利
Alice kingsley …
你愿意做我的妻子吗
Will you be my wife?
每个人都盼望我这样做
Everyone expects me to
而且你是个庄园主
And, you are a lord.
我容貌会老去 我也不想孤独一生像…
My face won’t last and I don’t want to end up like..
但这太突然了 我…
But this is happening so quickly, I…I think I …
我想 我需要几分钟想想
I think I … I need a moment.
有人吗
Hello!
喝了我
Drink me
这只是个梦
It’s only a dream.
你说她一下就会想起所有的事
You’d say she’d remember all this from the first time.
你带来的爱丽丝不对
You have brought the wrong Alice.
就是她 我确定
She is the right one. I’m certain of it.
吃我
Eat me
-这个爱丽丝不对 -让她试试
– She is the wrong Alice! – Give her a chance.
越来越古怪
Curiouser and curiouser
我告诉过你她就是那个爱丽丝
I told you she is the right Alice
-我不信 -你就是这样感激我吗
– I am not convinced. – How is that for gratitude?
我出去几个星期
I was out there for weeks,
跟踪了一个又一个的爱丽丝
trailing one alice after the next
我差点被别的动物吃掉
I was almost eaten by other animals.
你能想象它们裸体四处游荡吗
Can you imagine … they go about entirely unclothed
而且他们随地大小便 我还要回避
And they do there shook and move in public, I had to avert my eyes
你一点都不像她
You do not look anything like herself!
因为她不是那个爱丽丝
That is because she the wrong Alice!
如果她以前是 现在也该是
If she was, she might be.
但如果她确实不是 她就不可能是
But if she isn’t, she ain’t
但如果她以前是 终究会是
But if she was so, she would be.
可她绝对不是
But she isn’t, no how!
这是在我的梦里 我怎么会是别的爱丽丝
How can I be the wrong Alice when this is my dream?
如果不介意请问你们是谁
And who are you if I might ask?
我是半斤他是八两
Oh, I am tweedlee and he’s tweedledum.
反之亦然 我是八两他是半斤
contrariwise, I am tweedledum and he is teweedlee.
-我们应该请教埃布瑟卢姆 -就是
– We should consult Absolum. – Exactly!
埃布瑟卢姆会知道她是谁
Absolem will know who she is.
爱丽丝 亲爱的跟我来
Alice, come on dear.
没有轮到你呢 这不公平 放开她
It is not being your turn, it is so unfair, leave off her!
快走
Let go!
-他们总是这样吗 -家风如此
– Are they always this way? – It’s a family trait.
你们可以一起带她去
You can both escort her
埃布瑟卢姆是谁
Who is this Absolem?
他智慧 他就是绝对真理
He is wise. He is Absolute …
他就是绝对真理
He is Absolute!
你是谁
Who are you?
埃布瑟卢姆
Absolem!
你不是埃布瑟卢姆 我才是
You are not Absolem. I’m Absolem.
问题是 你是谁
The question is … who are you?
-爱丽丝 -就会见分晓
– Alice. – We shall see.
这话什么意思 我知道自己是谁
What do you mean by that? I ought to know who I am
是的 你本该知道 傻姑娘
Yes, you ought. Stupid girl!
打开预言书
Unroll the oraculum.
预言书是地下世界的日程简表
The oraculum, being the calendrical compendium of underland
-这是个日历 -简表
– It is a calender. – Compendium.
它讲述了混沌初开以后每一天的事情
It tells of each and every day since the beginning
今天红桃皇后统治期的小人日
Today is gribling day, in the time of the red queen
给她看看辉煌日
Show her the frabjous day.
是的 辉煌日
Yes, frabjous,
你就是在那天杀死”虚无”巨龙
being the day you’d slay the jabberwocky
什么 杀死什么
Sorry? Slay the what?
就是你拿着斩首剑站在那里
That being you there with the vorpal sword.
别的剑不能杀死”虚无”巨龙 绝对不行
No other swords can kill jabberwocky’s. No how.
如果不用斩首剑 它就不会死
If it ain’t vorpal, it ain’t dead
-那不是我 -我就知道
– That is not me. – I know!
告诉我们答案 埃布瑟卢姆
Resolve this for us, Absolem.
她是那个爱丽丝吗
Is she the right Alice?
几乎不可能
Not hardly.
-我早和你说了 -不是吧
– I told ya! – No dear!
-我说了 -是我说的
– I said so – I said so
恰好相反 你说她应该是
Contrariwise, you said she might be.
没有 是你说如果她以前是 终究会是
No, you said she would be if she was.
小骗子 假装成爱丽丝 她应该羞愧
Little impostor! Pretending to be Alice! she should be ashamed!
我那么确认你是真的
I was so certain of you.
抱歉 我不是故意假装爱丽丝
I’m sorry, I don’t mean to be the wrong Alice!
等等
Wait.
这是我的梦
This is my dream.
只要我现在醒过来你们就都消失了
I am going to wake up now and you will all disappear.
真奇怪 通常掐一下就管用的
That’s odd. Pinching usually does the trick
-我扎你会有用吗 -可能会 谢谢
– I could stick you if that would help? – It might actually, thank you.
荣幸之至
My pleasure!
班得怪兽
Bandersnatch!
等等
Wait.
这只是个梦
It is only a dream.
什么都伤不了我
Nothing could hurt me.
她在干什么
What is she doing?
他伤不了我 他伤不了我
He can’t hurt me, he can’t hurt me …
快跑 你个大笨蛋
Run, you great love!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!