这个
Humm.
我想女王陛下没记住你的名字
I believe your name has slipped the Queen’s mind.
她就叫这个 白♥痴♥
Her name is Humm, idiot!
来自”这个桥”
From Umbridge.
囚犯那里有什么好消息吗
Any luck with the prisoner?
他太顽固
He’s stubborn.
也许是你太温柔
Or too soft.
带他进来
Bring him!
爱丽丝回到地下世界了
We know Alice has returned to Underland,
你知道她在哪吗
Do you know where she is?
我正在想以”M”开头的词
I’ve been considering things that begin with the letter M
傻子
Moron
暴♥动♥ 杀戮 恶毒
Mutiny, murder, malice
我问你的是以”A”开头的词
We’re looking for an A word now
爱丽丝在哪
Where is Alice?
你是说那个小男孩 我不知道
Oh, do you mean that little boy. I wouldn’t know.
要是我砍掉你的脑袋 你是不是就知道了
What if I take off your head? Will you know then?
别笑了
Stop that.
你长个大脑袋真可惜
What a regrettably large head you have.
我很乐意给它做顶帽子
I would very much like to hat it.
-做帽子 -没错
– Hat it? – Yes.
我曾经为白皇后做过帽子
I used to hat the White Queen you know
太可怜了 基本上没什么可做的
Wasn’t very much to work with, poor dear.
她的头太小了
Her head is so small
的确很小 简直就是个青春痘
It’s tiny. It’s a pimple of a head
但是现在
But this…
我该怎样才能完成这绝世之作
What I could do with this monument…
这颗脑袋
this orb..
不 这个辉煌的英雄世界
nay, this magnificently heroic globe
你能做什么
What could you do?
放开他 斯坦因
Unbind him, Stayne.
要是他被铐着 怎么给我工作
How can he work, if his hands are bound?
好吧
Well then…
是做成简约式还是带蝴蝶结的
Shall it be a bond or a bowlock?
或者是贵妇式
Or something for the boudoir?
制帽匠
Hatter!
都退下
Leave us!
楚看起来很难过 你和他谈过了吗
The True seems sad. Have you been speaking with him?
是的 陛下
Yes, Your Majesty.
或许你该更和善点
Perhaps a bit more kindly.
请允许我失陪片刻 谢谢
Would you all excuse me for a moment? Thank you.
有什么消息吗 贝阿德
What news, Bayard?
爱丽丝已经重返地下世界了
Alice has returned to Underland.
她现在在哪
Where is she now?
在莎拉真·格鲁姆
In Salazin Grum.
原谅我 我放任她偏离了命定轨迹
Forgive me, I allowed her to divert from her destined path.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
就是在那她才能找到斩首剑
That is exactly where she’ll find the Volpen Sword
我们有战士了 去休息吧 你做的很好
We have our champion. Rest now. You have done well!
你在附近见到过一顶帽子吗
Have you seen a hat around here?
你必须找到爱丽丝 斯坦因
You must find Alice, Stayne.
要是没有”虚无”巨龙
Without the Jabberwocky,
我妹妹的拥护者肯定会造♥反♥推到我
my sister’s followers will surely rise against me
为什么他们爱戴我那丑陋的妹妹 而不是我
My ugly little sister, why do they adore her, but not me?
我也不明白
I can not fadden it.
您在各个方面都都远胜于她
You are far superior in all ways.
我知道 但莫娜能让所有人都爱上她
I know. But Moana can have anyone fall in love with her.
男人
Men.
女人
Women.
甚至是家具
Even the furniture.
甚至是 国王
Even the.. King?
我不得不这样做 他要离开我
I had to do it. He would have left me
陛下
Majesty …
让人怕不是比被让人爱更好吗
It is not better to be feared than be loved?
不那么确定了
Not certain anymore.
让她去召集反叛者吧 我不需要他们
Oh, let her have the rebel I don’t need them.
我有你
I have you.
真漂亮
They are wonderful.
你得让我也试戴一下
You must let me try one on
能重操旧业真好
It’s good to be working with my trade again
只可惜是给她做帽子
It’s just a pity you have to make them for her
做制帽匠对我来说有什么意义
What is the Hatter with me?
制帽匠
Hatter!
你知道为什么乌鸦像书桌吗
Do you have any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?
我被吓坏了 爱丽丝
I’m frightened, Alice.
我不喜欢这里 这里挤得可怕
I don’t like it in here. It’s terribly crowded.
我是不是疯了
Have I gone mad?
恐怕是 你完全失常了
Afraid so. You’re entirely bonkers.
但我要告诉你一个秘密
But I’ll tell you a secret.
所有上流社会的人都这样
All the best people are.

Here.
好多了 你看起来又像自己了
That’s better. You look yourself again
帽子工 我的帽子在哪 我可没什么耐心
Hat man? Where are my hats? I am no a patient person
我听说她把斩首剑藏在城♥堡♥里
I’m told she keeps the Vorpal Sword hidden in the castle.
兔子会帮你的 找到它 爱丽丝
The rabbit will help you. Find it, Alice.
把它带给白皇后
Take it to the White Queen.
我们一起去见白皇后
We’ll go to the White Queen together.
为什么你不是太小就是太高
Why is it you’re always to small, or to tall?
-半斤八两 -爱丽丝 你还好吗
– Tweedles – Alice, how are you doing, kid?
-兔子在哪 -你怎么变得这么高
– Where is the rabbit? – How is it you’re being so great big?
她没变高 这是她原本的样子
She ain’t great big. This is how she normal is
我确认我们刚遇到的时候她要更矮点
I’m certain she is smaller when we met
不是 她喝了”呸药水”穿过门
No, she drank “Pishsalver” to get through the door,
想起来了吗
recall it?
-兔子在哪 -那边
– Where is the rabbit? – Over this.
-你在做什么 -我在营救制帽匠
– What are you doing here? – I’m rescuing The Hatter.
是我在营救制帽匠
I am rescuing The Hatter!
他告诉我斩首剑藏在城♥堡♥里
He told me that the Vorpal Sword is hidden in the castle.
帮我找到它
Help me find it!
我不听命于又大 又笨 又骄傲
I don’t take orders from big, clumpsy, galumphing…
一边去
Shoo.
怎么了 麦克忒斯普
What is it, McTwisp?
我 我知道剑在哪
I, I know where the sword is.
剑就藏在里面
The sword is hidden inside.
小心点 爱丽丝
Be careful, Alice.
我熟悉这个味道
I know that smell.
我不能进去
I’m not going in there!
看它把我的胳膊伤成什么样子了
Look what that thing did to my arm!
天哪 亲爱的 你怎么从来没有提起过
Dear, oh dear. Why haven’t you mentioned this?
以前还没这么糟糕
It wasn’t this bad before.
制帽匠
Hatter!
你在哪
Where are you?
制帽匠
Hatter!
马里埃姆肯
Mallymkun.
你还拿着班得怪兽的眼睛吗
Do you still have the Bandersnatch’s eye ?
在这
Right here.
-我需要它 -有种来拿吧
– I need it. – Come and get it.
还给我
Hey! Give it back!
我喜欢你 这个 我喜欢大块头的
I like you, Humm. I like large things …
滚开别碰我
Get away from me!
我拿到了你的眼睛
I have your eye.
不好
No.
您戴这顶帽子真是漂亮极了
You look stunning in that hat.
没错 下一顶
Yes. next!
陛下 您从未如此美丽
Your Majesty has never looked better!
换一顶
Another!
我不想吓唬您
I don’t wish to alarm you,
但我看到你好像掉东西了
but I smell as though you might have dropped something.
别管他 他疯了 快点
Oh, never mind him, he’s mad. Come along!
斯坦因
Stayne!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!