爱丽丝漫游仙境
查尔斯 你失去理智了
Charles, you have finally lost your senses
这种投机生意不现实
This venture is impossible.
都某些人来说是的
For some.
先生们
Gentlemen,
把这变为现实的唯一方法就是
The only way to achieve the impossible is
认为它可行
to think that it is possible.
这种想法让你破产的
That kind of thinking could ruin you
我愿意冒险一试
I’m willing to take that chance.
设想一下在仰光 曼谷 雅加达
Imagine a trading post in
都建立购销点
Rangoon! Bangkok, Jakarta!
又做噩梦了吗
The nightmare again?
我去去就来
I won’t be long.
我掉到一个黑洞里
I’m falling down a dark hole.
然后我看到一些奇怪的生物
Then I see strange creatures.
什么样的生物
What kind of creatures?
一只嘟嘟巨鸟 一只穿马甲的兔子
There’s a dodo bird, a rabbit in a waist coat
和一只会笑的猫
And a smiling cat
我还不知道猫会笑呢
I did not know cats could smile.
我也不知道
Neither did I.
还有一条蓝色毛毛虫
And there is a blue caterpillar.
一条蓝色毛毛虫
A blue caterpillar?
你觉得我疯了吗
Do you think I’ve gone round the bend?
恐怕是的
I’m afraid so.
你疯了 失去理智 神智不清
You’re mad, bonkers, off your head
但我要告诉你一个秘密
But I’ll tell you a secret.
所有上流社会的人都是疯子
All the best people are.
这只是个梦 爱丽丝
It’s only a dream, alice,
在梦里没什么能伤害你
nothing can harm you there.
但要是你太害怕 你总会惊醒的
But if you get too frightened, you can always wake up.
用这个方法
Like this
13年后
我们必须去吗
Must we go?
我怀疑如果我们没到 他是否会注意
I doubt he’ll notice if we never arrive
他会注意到的
He will notice
你没穿紧身胸衣
Where’s your corset?
-也没有穿长袜 -我不想穿
– and no stockings. – I’m against them.
但你衣着很不正式
But you are not properly dressed
谁规定的”正式”
Who is to say what is “proper”?
如果大家都认为头上戴个鳕鱼很正式
What if it was agreed that “proper”was wearing a codfish on your head,
你会戴吗
Would you wear it?
爱丽丝
Alice …
对我来说 紧身胸衣就像鳕鱼
For me, a corset is like a codfish
别这样 这少今天别
Please, not today.
父亲在会大笑的
Father would have laughed.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我很累 昨晚我没睡好
I’m tired. I didn’t sleep well last night.
你又做了什么噩梦吗
Did you have bad dreams again?
就一个
Only one.
总是那一个 从我记事起就这样
It’s always the same, ever since I can remember
你觉得这正常吗
Do you think that’s normal?
人们难道不该做不同的梦吗
Don’t most people have different dreams?
我不知道
I don’t know.
瞧瞧
There.
你真漂亮
You’re beautiful.
现在你能不能笑一下呢
Now, can you manage to smile?
终于 我还以为你们来不了
At last. We thought you’d never arrive.
爱丽丝 哈米什在等你跳舞
Alice, Hamish is waiting to dance with you .
去吧
Go.
你知道已经四点多了吗
You do realize it’s well past 4??
现在每件事都要仓促完成
Now everything I’ve been rushed through
-对不起 -没关系
– I’m sorry. – Nevermind.
请原谅我妻子
Forgive my wife.
她已经为这事准备二十多年了
She’s been planning this affair for over 20 years.
要是查尔斯在就好了
If only charles were here.
对他的逝世我深感悲恸
My condolences
我经常想起你的丈夫
I think of your husband often.
他是个有远见卓识的人
He was truly a man of vision
我希望你不会以为我趁火打劫
I hope you do not think I’ve taken advantage of your misfortunes
当然不会
Of course not.
我很高兴你收♥购♥了他的公♥司♥
I’m pleased that you’ve purchased the company.
当初我有机会投资他的商业投机我却没做
I was a fool for not investing in his mad venture
我真是个笨蛋
when I had the chance
查尔斯也这么认为
Charles thought the same too
哈米什 你讨厌方阵舞吗
Hamish, do you ever get tired of quadrille?
正相反 我发现它很鼓舞人
On the contrary. I find it invigorating
是我惹你发笑吗
Do I amuse you?
不是
No.
我突然有个幻觉
I had a sudden vision
看见所有女人都穿裤子而男人穿裙子
Of all the ladies in trousers and the men wearing dresses
你的幻觉最好还是别说出来
It would be best to keep your visons to yourself.
沉默是金
When in doubt, remain silent.
请原谅 先生
Pardon us, sir.
金斯利小姐今天有点心不在焉
Ms. kingsley is distracted today.
你在想什么呢
Where is your head?
我在想它们为什么会飞
I was wondering what it would be like to fly.
你为什么花时间想一些不切实际的事
Why would spend your time thinking about such an impossible thing?
为什么不能
Why wouldn’t I?
我父亲曾说有时早餐前他相信
My father said he sometimes
会发生六件不可能的事
believed in six impossible things before breakfast.
爱丽丝 十分钟后我们准时在露台见
Alice, meet me at the gazebo in precisely ten minutes.
我们有个秘密告诉你
We have a secret to tell you.
如果你们告诉我了 那就不是秘密了
If you’re telling me, then it’s not much of a secret
或许我们不应该告诉她
Perhaps we shouldn’t.
我们决定要告诉她了
We’ve decided we should.
如果告诉我们 我们不会惊喜的
If you tell us, we won’t be surprised.
你会惊喜吗
Will you be surprised?
如果告诉我就不会了
Not if you tell me
但你们既然说了 就必须说完
But now you’ve brought it up, you have to
不 我们不能说
No, we don’t
实际上是我们不想说
In fact, we won’t
我怀疑你们母亲是否知道
I wonder if your mother knows
你俩在海沃什姆的池塘祼泳
that you two swim naked into havershim pond.
-你不会说吧 -但我会的
– You wouldn’t. – Oh, but I would
你们的母亲现在就在那儿
There’s your mother right now
哈米什会向你求婚
Hamish is going to ask for your hand.
你毁了这惊喜
You’ve ruined the surprise.
我真想掐死她们
Oh, I could strangle them!
每个人都尽力保守这个秘密
Everyone of us went through so much trouble to keep it a secret
每个人都知道吗
Does everyone know?
这就是他们来的原因 这是你的订婚宴
That’s why they have all come. this is your engagement party.
哈米什会在露台向你求婚
Hamish will ask you under the gazebo
当你说愿意的时候
When you say “yes” …
但我不知道是否愿意嫁给哈米什
But I don’t know if I want to marry Hamish.
那你想嫁给谁
Who then?
你不会找到比庄园主更好的人选
You won’t do better than a lord.
你马上就二十岁了 爱丽丝
You’ll soon be 20, alice.
你不会永远美丽
That pretty face won’t last forever.
你不想最终成为伊默金阿姨那样吧
You don’t want to end up like aunt Imogen.
你不想成为妈妈的负担 对吗
You don’t want to be a burden for mother, do you?
不想
No.
所以你要嫁给哈米什
So, you’ll marry Hamish.
你就会像我嫁给罗厄尔一样幸福
You’ll be as happy as I am with Lowell
你的生活会非常完美
and your live will be perfect
这早已经注定了
It’s already decided.
亲爱的爱丽丝
Alice, dear
我不打扰了
I’ll leave you to it.
我们去花♥园♥散会儿步好吗 就你和我
Shall we take a leisurely stroll through the garden, just you and me?
你知道我经常害怕什么吗
Do you know what I’ve always dreaded?
贵族逐渐衰败吗
The decline of the artistocracy ?
害怕我的孙子很难看
Ugly grandchildren.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!