Still dropping.
持续下降
Here we are. We’ve got it.
好了 好了
Take her down.
降落吧
Navigation lights on.
打开导航灯
We’ve got 5-3 still out. No problem. Just down 11%.
我们离地面还有3到5米 没问题 刚下降了11%
Grid status okay.
网格状态没问题
15, Still falling.
15米 还在下降
12, 11, 10,
12 11 10米
9,
9米
8, 7, 6,
8 7 6米
5, 4, 3,
5 4 3米
2, 1.
2 1米
Kill drive engines.
关掉引擎
What the hell happened?
怎么回事
Somebody give me a straight answer!
快回答呀
Is the hull breached? I don’t see anything. We’ve still got pressure.
船体破了吗 看不到 压力还是很大
Hit the screen. Right.
打开荧幕 好的
Secondary load sharing unit
辅助支援系统
is out.
故障
Three to four cells are gone.
四根架子坏掉三根
Is that it? No, hold on.
就这样 不 等一下
We can’t fix it out here anyway, and we need to reroute
没办法在这儿修好 线路得
a couple of these ducts, wouldn’t you say, Brett? Dry dock time.
重新接好 怎么样 布瑞特 修复管线
Dry dock. Tell her we need to dry-dock.
叫他修复管线
Look, we couldn’t fix it out here anyway.
没办法在这儿修好
We gotta reroute all these ducts,
线路得全部重整
and in order to do that we’ve got to dry-dock.
我们必须先修复主要管线
What else?
还有呢
Some fragments kicked up,
出现一些碎片
and we’ve got to clean it all out and repressurize it.
我们必须清除和减压
How long before we’re functional?
需要多少时间
Look, what is. It’s 17 hours, tell her.
这样 就说要17小时
At least 25 hours. Yeah.
最少需要25小时
Get started on the floor panel. I’ll be right down.
好吧 我马上下去
What the hell’s she comin’ down here for?
她下来干嘛
She better stay the fuck out of my way, I’ll tell you that.
她最好别惹我
I’d like to see what she’s gonna do when she gets here.
我倒要看看她有什么本事
Any response yet? No. Absolutely nothing.
有反应吗 没有 完全没有
Except the same transmission every 12 seconds.
还是每12秒重复一次
All the other channels are dead.
其他频道都故障了
Kick on the floods.
打开灯
We can’t go anywhere in this.
这么暗哪儿都不能去
Well, Mother says the sun’s coming up in 20 minutes.
电脑说二十分钟后日出
How far are we from the source of transmission? Uh, northeast.
我们离信♥号♥♥来源有多远? 东北
Just under 2,000 meters.
约二千米处
Walking distance?
走路能到吗
Well.
这个
Can you give me an atmospheric? Yes.
分♥析♥大气组成 好的
It’s almost primordial.
很原始的气体
There’s inert nitrogen,
氮气
high concentration of carbon dioxide crystals, methane.
高浓度的二氧化碳 乙烷
I’m working on the trace elements.
再查其它的
Anything else? Yes.
还有什么吗 是的
It’s
还有
rock, lava base,
岩石 主要成分熔岩
and deep cold.
很冷
Well below the line.
零度以下
I’ll volunteer to be in the first group to go out.
我自愿打头阵
Yeah, that figures.
我就知道
You too, Lambert.
你也去 兰波特
Swell. Better break out the weapons.
好吧 分发武器
I can’t see a goddamn thing.
我什么都看不到
Ash, are you receiving?
艾希 收得到吗
Good contact on my board.
这里接收良好
Clear and free. Keep the line open. Let’s go.
把频道开着 走吧
Hey, Ripley.
蕾普丽
Hey, Ripley, I wanna ask you a question.
蕾普丽 我可以问个问题吗
If they find what they’re lookin’ for out there, does that mean we get full shares?
要是他们找到东西 能拿到全部红利吗
Don’t worry, Parker. You’ll get whatever’s coming to you.
别担心 帕克 不会少了你的
Look, I’m not gonna do any more work
没讲清楚
till we get this straightened out. Brett,
我就不干活 布瑞特
you’re guaranteed by law to get a share. What?
法律保证你能分到钱 什么
Why don’t you just fuck off. What?
你别烦我 什么
What’d you say, Rip?
你说什么 蕾普
If you have any trouble, I’ll be on the bridge.
有问题的话 我在指挥舱
Hey, Ripley, come back here!
蕾普丽 回来呀
Son of a bitch. What’s the matter?
王八蛋 怎么了
Can’t see a goddamn thing.
什么也看不见
Quit griping. I like griping.
别抱怨了 我就喜欢抱怨
Come on. Knock it off.
好了 别吵了
Ash, can you see this?
艾希 你看得到吗
Yes, I can.
看得到
I’ve never seen anything like it.
我从没看过这种东西
Very bizarre.
很怪异
You said it.
你说过几遍了
All right.
好了
Moving on to second position.
朝第二目的地前进
What is it?
那是什么
Let’s get out of here.
咱们离开吧
We’ve got this far. We must go on.
既然来了 一定要继续
We have to go on.
一定要继续
Will you say that again? Shit.
请再说一次 可恶
Ash, as you can see, it’s kind of hard to describe.
很难形容这玩意
I’m going back to the console.
我回去主机查询
Seems to be solid.
快下来
To walk-You can on it.
这儿有怪东西
Dallas?
达拉斯
Come on down here. Something different down here.
快下来 下面有异状
I don’t know what it is, but.
不知道是什么
See if we can get up that wall. If we can get up that wall, we can find out.
翻过那道墙就看得到
Amazing.
神奇
Alien life-form.
异形
Looks like it’s been dead a long time.
死了很久
Fossilized.
变成化石了
Looks like it’s grown out of the chair.
好像长在椅子上一样
Bones are bent outward,
骨头往外弯
like he exploded from inside.
大概是从体内爆出来的
Wonder what happened to the rest of the crew.
其他船员呢
Let’s get the hell out of here.
我们出去吧
Hey, Dallas, Lambert, come on over here.
达拉斯 兰伯特 快来看看
Come on.
快点
What do you got? See what you make of this.
找到什么 你看这是什么
Ash.
艾希
That transmission-Mother’s deciphered part of it.
那个讯号♥”老妈”已经破译了一部分
It doesn’t look like an S.O.S. What is it, then?
不像是求救讯号♥ 那么是什么
Well, it looks like a warning.
看来像警告
I’m gonna go out after them. What’s the point?
我要去找他们 有什么用呢
I mean, by the time it takes to get there,
等你赶到
they’ll know if it’s a warning or not, yes?
他们早就知道是不是警告了
You okay down there?
下面还好吧
Can you see anything? Uh, a cave.
看到什么 这是个洞穴
A cave of some sort.
一个洞穴
Well, I don’t know, but it’s like the goddamn tropics in here.
不知道 这他妈像热带一样热
What the hell is this?
这是什么玩意
The cave is completely enclosed,
洞内完全密闭
and it’s full of
全是
leathery objects, like eggs or something.
皮状的东西 好像是颗蛋
There’s a layer of mist,
蛋表面有一层薄膜
just covering the eggs that reacts when broken.
一碰就有反应
Kane? You all right?
肯恩 你没事吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!