Inner hatch sealed.
内舱封闭
Anybody wanna say anything?
有人想说什么吗
This is just an ordinary prod, like a cattle prod.
这看起来像是普通的赶牛棍
It’s got a portable battery.
里头有干电池
It’s insulated all the way here, all the way up to here.
从这到那都不通电
Just make damn sure nobody puts their hand on the end of it.
千万别碰到顶端
It shouldn’t damage the little bastard,
除非那玩意皮很薄
unless its skin’s thinner than ours.
否则伤不了它
But it will give him a little incentive.
不过会把它吓一跳
Now we just have to find it.
现在只要找到它
I’ve taken care of that. I’ve designed this tracking device.
交给我 我设计了一个追踪器
You just set it to search for a moving object, like so.
以移♥动♥的东西为目标
Hasn’t got much of a range, but when you get within a certain distance,
范围不大 不过只要进入范围
it’ll start to give off a signal.
就有讯号♥
What’s it key on?
原理是什么
Micro changes in air density.
空气密度产生微妙变化
Give me a demo.
我试试看
See? Again.
像这样
Got ya.
明白
Two teams. Ash, Lambert and I.
分两组 艾希 兰波特和我
Ripley, you take Parker and Brett.
蕾普丽 你和帕克及布雷特
Now, anyone see this thing, you catch it in the net
现在谁发现它 就用
that Parker’s holding on his lap.
帕克拿的网子抓住
Parker, I don’t want any heroics out of you, all right?
帕克 别再扮英雄了 好吗
Catch it, put it in the air lock, get rid of it.
抓到后 丢进空气舱射出去
Now, channels are open on all decks.
频道全都开放
I want you to communicate, keep in touch at all times, all right?
随时保持联络 好吗
Let’s go.
走吧
I thought you fixed 12 module.
我以为都修好了
We did.
是修好了
I don’t understand it.
我也不懂
The circuits must have burned out.
电路大概烧坏了
What do we got here? Damn it! Hold your light over here, would you?
怎么样 妈的 拿灯照过来
Yeah, that’s it.
对了
I don’t know if this is gonna work.
不知道管不管用
If I could just put this-put this in there.
放进去那里
Right. Oh, damn it.
好的 妈的
Check the insulation.
看看绝缘体
Oh, shit!
可恶
Steady. According to this, it’s within five meters.
别动 仪器显示它在五公尺以内
Micro changes in air density, my ass.
空气密度变化个屁
It’s within five meters.
在五公尺以内
Be careful.
小心点
Christ. Don’t do that. Don’t creep up on me with that thing.
天啊 别挤过来
You guys, stick together.
我们要在一起
Don’t fail me now. What?
别让我失望 什么
What is it? Parker, Brett, it’s in this locker!
那是什么 帕克 在置物柜里
Where?
哪里
Here, take this.
拿去
Get over there and get the net.
到那边 张开网
Get it? I got it. I got it. I got it.
让我来 让我来 让我来
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
等等 等等
All right, Parker. When I say.
帕克 我一说就打开
All right. Now.
打开
Easy.
小心
Wait! Don’t let him go!
等等 别让它跑掉
What the hell are you doing, man?
你在干什么 伙计
It’s the cat.
那只是只猫
Hey, look, now. We had to bag it, man.
你得逮到它
Now we might pick it up on the tracker again.
看看追踪器有没有讯号♥
Go and get it, man.
快去呀 你最好快去
All right. You get him. We’ll go on.
你去捉猫 我们去找
Here, kitty!
小猫咪
Here, kitty, kitty!
来呀 小猫咪
Enough of that kitty crap.
臭猫咪
Jones.
乔西
Jonesy?
小乔西
Here, Jonesy.
来呀 乔西
Jonesy?
小乔西
Here, kitty, kitty, kitty.
来呀 小猫咪
Here, Jonesy.
来呀 乔西
Jonesy?
乔西
Here, kitty, kitty.
来呀 小猫咪
Kitty, kitty, kitty.
小猫咪 小猫咪
Here, Jonesy.
过来 宝贝
Jonesy.
好猫咪
Kitty, kitty.
小猫咪 小猫咪
Kitty, kitty, kitty.
小猫咪 小猫咪 小猫咪
Jonesy?
乔西
Come on, Jonesy.
过来 宝贝
Come on, baby. That’s a kitty.
过来 好猫咪
That’s a kitty. Come on, baby.
这才是好猫咪 过来 宝贝
That’s a kitty.
这才是好猫咪
I’m not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你
Come on.
过来
Brett!
布雷特
Brett!
布雷特
Brett!
布雷特
Whatever it was, it was big and.
不管它是什么 那玩意真的很大
You’re sure it took him into the air shaft?
你确定它把他拖进通风口了吗
Disappeared into one of the cooling ducts.
在一条冷却管里消失了
No question, it’s using the air ducts to move around.
很显然 它利用通风道出没
Could he want Brett alive?
布雷特还活着吗
What? Could Brett be alive?
什么 布雷特还活着吗
No. I mean, I don’t think so.
不 我不认为
Well, this air shaft may work to our advantage.
它在通风道对我们有利
Here it leads up to and comes out in the main air lock.
通风道通往主空气舱
All right. There’s only one big opening along the way.
好的 中间只有一个维修孔
We can cover that up, and then we
堵住出口 然后
drive it into the air lock and zap it into outer space.
把它赶进空气舱 再把它丢出太空
This son of a bitch is huge!
这玩意大得很
I mean, it’s like a man. It’s big! Kane’s son.
跟人一样大 肯恩的儿子
Come on, Ash. Science department should be able to help us.
艾希 你是科学官
What can we do to drive it?
我们该怎么把它赶出去
Yes, well, it’s adapted remarkably well to our atmosphere,
它很能适应我们的大气状态
considering its nutritional requirements.
考虑到它对营养的需求
The only thing we don’t know about is temperature. Okay. What about temperature?
不知道的是它的温度 好的 温度怎么样
What happens if we change it? Let’s try it.
改变后会怎样 咱们试试看
I mean, most animals retreat from fire. Yes?
动物都怕火
Fire, yeah. Parker, can you rig
火 没错 帕克 你能打造
three or four incinerator units?
三四支喷火枪吗
Give me about 20 minutes. I’ll do it.
给我二十分钟时间就行
Who gets to go into the vent? I do.
谁去进通气管 我去吧
No. You and Ash
不 你和艾希
take the main air lock.
到主气舱室
Parker, Lambert, you cover up that maintenance opening, please.
帕克 兰波特 你们封住维修孔
Right.
好的
I’m at the first junction. Dallas, I’m right here.
我在第一节 达拉斯 我在这儿
Parker? Yeah? Lambert?
帕克 在 兰波特
We’re in position. I’m just trying to get a reading here.
我们已就位 正在侦测
The air lock is open. Okay, Ripley.
空气舱打开 好的 蕾普丽
Ready.
准备
All right. I’ve got a reading on you now.
好的 我读到你的讯号♥了
Uh, open the hatch to the third junction.
打开第三节的闸门
Okay, I’m through.
好了 我通过了
Ripley? Yes.
蕾普丽 收到
Close all the hatches behind me.
关掉我身后所有的舱门
I’m moving on.
我要继续前进了
Dallas, hold it a minute. I think I got it.
达拉斯 等等 好像找到了
Yes, I’ve got it. Where?
找到了 在哪儿

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!