飞过一个又一个闪亮的物品
flitting from one shiny object to the next.
所有的女孩都知道
And all the girls know it.
她们乐意与你一起享乐
They’re happy to have a laugh wi’ you whilst…
在还充满乐趣的时候
whilst it’s still fun.
只适合玩乐而没有别的吗
Good for a giggle and nowt much else?
我这么说只是因为
I only say that because…
我真的很在乎你
..I do actually care about you.
如果你想得到更多的东西
But if you want something more out…
就必须投入更多心力
..you’ve got to put a little more in.
我替母羊注射了戊巴比妥让牠睡着
I gave the ewe a shot of Nembutal to put her out of her misery.
有可能麻醉剂让牠昏迷了够久
It’s possible that the anaesthetic knocked her out
使身体恢复了
long enough for the body to recover.
至少这能阻止把戏呕吐
At the very least, it would stop Tricki’s vomiting.
你要一起来吗
Are you coming?
我们要为牠注射
We’re going to give him an injection.
那会让牠睡上一阵子
Now, it’ll put him to sleep for a little while,
我们希望这能让他有机会休息
but our hope is that’ll give him a chance to rest,
并克服这个胃病
and get over the stomach problem.
但你应该知道这是很强的药物
But you should know, it’s a very powerful drug.
牠有可能再也醒不过来
There’s a chance he may not wake up again.
我可以这么做吗? 当然
May I…? Yeah, of course.
我能握着牠的这只脚爪吗?
Erm, would you mind if I hold his paw?
我相信牠也希望如此
I’m sure he would like that.
晚安 谢谢 晚安…
Good night. Thank you. Good night. Good night.
你们俩都做得很好
Well done in there. Both of you.
现在怎么办?
What happens now?
我让她多陪牠一下子 待会再送她回家
I’ll give her a moment with him, and then run her home.
然后就只能等待并祈祷了
Then it’s just a matter of waiting and hoping for the best.
牠还好吗? 时间会给出答案 等一下 你换衣服了
How is he? Time will tell. Hang on a minute, you’ve changed.
小心 奥德丽 我认为杰拉德想偷走玻璃杯
Look out, Audrey, I think Gerald’s trying to make off with the crystal!
杰拉德 抱歉 黛安娜 我被事情耽误了
Gerald…?I’m so sorry, Diana, I’ve been rather tied up.
不用道歉 我度过了一段美好的时光
Oh, no need to apologise. I’ve had a tremendous time.
是吗?我是说很好 很高兴听到你这么说
Have you? I mean, good. Er, pleased to hear it.
晚安 法南先生 晚安 谢谢
Good night, Mr Farnon. Er, goodnight, thank you.
霍尔太太告诉我 你今年圣诞节要一个人过
Mrs Hall tells me you’re alone at Christmas.
而且很享受这样的可能性
And rather relishing the prospect, I must say.
这样很可惜啊
It just seems a shame, this time of year,
不与其他人共度这个节日
not to be around other people.
晚安 晚安
Goodnight. Goodnight!
圣诞快乐 圣诞快乐
Happy Christmas. Merry Christmas.
霍尔太太做的菜总是够喂饱一小支军队
She always cooks enough for a small army,
所以我想… 你为什么那样看我?
I was wondering… Why are you looking at me like that?
西格弗德
Siegfried…
你不觉得邀人共度圣诞节
Don’t you think having someone over for Christmas
会引起一定的期望吗?
raises certain expectations?
这个嘛 我不知道
Oh, I don’t know…
我们别把事情复杂化吧
Let’s not over-complicate things.
不然你来我家喝杯睡前酒怎么样?
How about you pop round for a night cap instead?
这个嘛…
Um, well…
那听起来棒极了
That sounds like a wonderful idea.
你以为你在做什么?
What in the world do you think you’re doing?
我想帮你个忙 不然你会整晚都待在这里
Oh, I thought I’d give you a hand. You’ll be here all night otherwise.
你不能那么做 为什么不能?
You can’t do that! Why not?
你… 就是不能 你是客人啊
You… You just can’t. You’re a guest.
快点 走吧 离开这里吧
Go on. Shift. Get out of it!
不 等等
No, wait.
这是为了之前在槲寄生那里的时候
That were for earlier. The mistletoe.
不然会有坏运气
Bad luck otherwise.

All right.
你明天应该过来这里吃午餐
And you should be here tomorrow. For lunch.
不要自己一个人过
Not on your own.
跟我一起
With me.
跟我们一起
With us.
那听起来很棒
Well, that sounds lovely.
现在离开我的厨房♥ 你不该回到这里
Now, get out me kitchen! You shouldn’t be back here.
你是… 客人
You’re… A guest.
我知道
I know.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
那是往花♥园♥的门
Oh, that’s the garden. Ah.
你真是匹黑♥马♥
You’re a dark horse.
吉姆 圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas, Jim.
我们来看看吧?
Let’s see, shall we?
牠看起来怎么样?
How does it look?
心率非常慢
Heart-rate is very slow.
我要为牠注射肾上腺素
I’m going to give him a shot of adrenaline
帮助牠苏醒过来 谢谢
to help bring him out of the anaesthetic. Thank you.
加油 吴淘气
Come on, Tricki.
该起床了
Time to wake up.
吴淘气
Tricki!
现在是圣诞节的早上
It’s Christmas morning.
我相信庞夫人在家里为你准备了很多礼物喔
I’m sure Mrs P has loads of presents for you at home.
好吧 吴淘气…
OK, Tricki.
吴淘气
Tricki. Ah!
这是什么…
What’s this?
这是什么…
Huh? What’s this?
来吃吧…
Come on!
来吃吧… 来吧
Come on, then!
好耶
Yes!
太棒了 好耶 牠醒来了
Good! Yes! There he is! There he is!
小家伙 圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas, little man!
上帝 我们伟大的你
Yea, Lord, we great thee.
早安 快吃吧
Good morning!Get stuck in!
做得好…
Well done. Well done.
把戏可以回家与庞弗里太太一起过圣诞节了
Mrs Pumphrey will have her Tricki home for Christmas.
牠还有点摇摇晃晃
He’s still a bit wobbly,
但牠把早餐吃光光了
but he managed to hold his breakfast down.
过来这里 可爱的小家伙
Come here, gorgeous little man!
我们不能说服你在壁炉边喝杯雪利酒吗?
We couldn’t persuade you in for a glass of sherry by the fire?
我…很乐意 但是…
I… I would love to, but…
你要去其他地方吧?我这么做不对
Er, no, you’re expected elsewhere, that was unfair of me,
我不该问的 抱歉
I shouldn’t’ve asked. I’m sorry.
去与家人团聚吧 这是你应该做的
Go and be with your family! As it should be.
圣诞快乐 圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas!
不妨这样 庞弗里太太
You know what, Mrs Pumphrey?
为什么不喝一杯呢?
Why not?
毕竟今天是圣诞节啊
It is Christmas after all.
我能做什么?
What can I do?
有火柴吗? 好
Any matches? Yep.
我在想 霍尔太太
I was wondering, Mrs Hall…
你是不是有什么小秘密瞒着我?
..might there be a secret you’ve been keeping from me?
我相信有很多
I’m sure there are many.
像是关于崔斯坦的考试成绩?
About Tristan, for instance? His exam results?
昨晚他在垃圾场里看起来很沮丧
He were pretty down in the dumps last night.
他什么也没说
Didn’t say anything.
所以我想最好还是别问了
And I thought it best not to ask.
是啊
Right.
这个嘛…
Well…
也许兽医并不是他的天职
..maybe veterinary practice isn’t his calling after all.
动物都吃饱喝足了
That’s the animals fed and watered.
现在该来照顾我自己了
Now it’s time to take care of myself.
怎么了 我做了什么?
What is it? What have I done?
我想说 这只是一张纸
I wanted to say, it’s only a piece of paper,
而且… 我相信
and I’m sure there are…
你可以改为从事很多种职业
lots of other professions you could turn your hand to.
你是说真的吗?
Do you really mean that?
逼你做你不适合的事情
Trying to make you into someone you’re not,
是浪费了你的才能
is a waste of the person you are.
今年我们就好好享受
Let’s just attempt to enjoy one another’s company this year,
彼此的陪伴吧?听起来很不错
shall we? Sounds delightful.
如果我搞砸了第一个案子 可别忘了你说过这句话
I’ll try to remember that when I make a hash of my first case.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!