这是巫术吧
That’s witchcraft.
太厉害了
Wow, that’s amazing.
感觉就像大卫·科波菲尔那样
That’s like some David Copperfield shit.
这是什么魔法吧
That’s some kind of wizardry.
是巫术
This is sorcery!
哥们 你是怎么做到的
How’d you do that, bro?
千万别怕 看看你的肩膀
Don’t freak out. Look at your shoulder.
滚开 滚开
Get off! Get off!
你不是还说你天不怕地不怕吗
Wait, I thought Daddy didn’t get scared!
我让每人吃了半片镇静剂
I gave them each half a Xanax
汉克还给他们解释这套衣服的原理呢
and Hank explained the science of the suit to them.
他们就睡着了
They fell right asleep.
听着 我很感谢你能…
Hey, look, I wanna thank you for…
不 别谢我
No, please don’t.
我们这么做都是为了大义
We’re all doing this for reasons much bigger than any one of us.
我只是很高兴你还有
I’m just glad that you might have
那么一丝机会可能会成功
a slight chance of maybe pulling this off.
谢谢你为我打气
Hey, thank you, you know, for that pep talk.
老实说 我已经从原来的瞧不起你
You know, the honest truth is, I actually went from despising you
变得快开始喜欢你了
to almost liking you.
你真的应该去写诗
You really should write poetry.
去睡会吧 斯科特
Get some sleep, Scott.
好了 确定一下
All right, just so we’re clear,
我们都清楚自己的任务了吧
everyone here knows their role, right?
-戴夫 -负责驾车逃跑
– Dave? – Wheels on the ground.
-科特 -负责搞定监控
– Kurt? – Eyes in the sky.
-路易斯 -你懂的
– Luis? – Oh, man, you know it.
没错 我要穿制♥服♥
You know what? I get to wear a uniform.
-就是这样 -路易斯
– That’s what’s up. – Luis.
抱歉 我清楚任务 我只是太兴奋了
I’m sorry. I’m good. I’m good. I’m just excited.
而且你的女朋友真的很性感
Plus, your girlfriend’s really hot.
看到她我也会特别紧张
So, you know, that makes me nervous, too.
你真的很漂亮 女士
And you are very beautiful, ma’am.
-我的天哪 -她不是我的…
– Oh, my Lord. – She’s not my…
对了 我想到个策略
You know what? I was thinking of a tactic,
我卧底进去时可以用
like when I go undercover.
比如吹口哨 你懂我的意思吧 融入进去
Like a whistling. You know what I’m saying? To like, blend in.
不行 别吹口哨 不准吹
No. Don’t whistle. No whistling.
这又不是表演才艺节目 不准吹
It’s not The Andy Griffith Show. No whistling.
一区一切正常
All clear in Sector One.
进来
Step out.
没问题
All clear.
准备就绪
We’re set.
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
设备上线
Utilities online.
你在干什么
Hey! What are you doing?
头儿让我来检查下这 我就来了
Uh… Boss-man said to secure the area, so I’m securing it.
我就是头儿
I’m the boss.
控制室1.3
Utilities 1.3…
水位正在下降
Water level is dropping!
爬到抽气管上
Coming up on extraction pipe.
我看到了
All right, I see it.
拜托了 我得爬上去
All right, come on, I gotta get up there.
没错 没错 就是这样
That’s it. That’s it, guys! Yes!
没错 我们做到了 做到了 快点
Yes! You got it! You got it! Come on!
好了 起飞吧 安东蚁
All right, let’s fly, Ant-thony.
蚁人进入大楼了
The Ant-Man is in the building.
皮姆刚到 时间正好
Pym’s pulling up. Right on time.
外面还有辆福特皇冠
Got a Crown Vic right outside there.
有什么问题吗
This is problem?
福特皇冠是卧底警♥察♥
Considering the Crown Vic’s the most commonly used car
最常开的车
for undercover cops, man,
没错 出问题了
yes, this is problem.
是皮姆
That’s Pym.

Oh, no.
我在部署子弹蚂蚁
I’m deploying the bullet ants.
拟猛蚁亚科什么什么蚁
Paraponera clavata de Merna Merna…
不记得学名叫什么 但这人惨了
I don’t remember what it’s called, but I feel bad for this guy.
瞧瞧 这还差不多
See? That’s what I’m talking about.
这就是我所说的在严肃的
That’s what I call an unfortunate casualty
行动中不幸的受害者
in a very serious operation.
信♥号♥♥诱饵就位
Signal decoy in place.
凶巴巴美女也搞定了 斯科特
Mean, pretty lady did good, Scott.
看来皮姆被逮捕了
Looks like Pym’s getting arrested.
斯科特 出问题了
Scott, we have problem.
问题 什么问题
Problem? What’s the problem?
戴夫 戴夫 我们可没这计划
Dave! Dave, that’s not part of plan!
听我说
Listen to me.
如果我不进这大楼 有人就会死
If I don’t get into this building, people will die.
有那么夸张吗
That’s awfully dramatic.
是不是在逗我
Are you kidding me?
问题解决了
Problem solved.
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
终于来了
There he is.
刚刚好 走吧
Just in time. Come on.
十二项验证
12-point verification.
有点过头了 你不觉得吗 达伦
Little over-the-top, don’t you think, Darren?
正在确认授权
Confirming authorization level.
防范于未然嘛
Well, you can never be too safe.
准许进入
Access granted.
得为你鼓鼓掌 达伦
Gotta hand it to you, Darren.
你真的做到了
You really did it.
这还只是一部分 汉克
And you only know the half of it, Hank.
前往第二目标位置
Arriving in second position.
全速前进 安东蚁 冲吧
All right, top speed, Ant-thony. Let’s go!
继续向指定位置前进
Proceeding to command position.
我马上就回来 安东蚁
I’ll be right back, Ant-thony.
好了 各位 我到了
All right, guys. I’m in position.
我要给蚂蚁们发指令了
I’m gonna signal the ants.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no!
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
各就各位
Assume formation.
好了 你们这些可爱的小家伙
All right, you cute little crazies,
烧坏这些服务器吧
let’s fry these servers!
上吧兄弟们
Let’s go get ’em, buddy!
服务器已被毁坏
Servers are fried.
备份数据均已被擦除
Data backup completely erased.
正在前往粒子实验室
Heading to the particle chamber.
你好 克洛斯博士
Hello, Dr. Cross.
我的伙伴们答应了你的条件
My associates have agreed to your terms.
太好了
Wonderful.
卡森先生向这几位先生引荐了我
Mr. Carson introduced me to these fine gentlemen here.
他们是九头蛇的代表们
They’re representatives of Hydra.
他们不是曾经那样了
They’re not what they were.
他们正在进行有趣的工作
They’re doing some interesting work.
而我也很享受这样
And I’m enjoying myself.
你一直把技术藏起来不给我
You tried to hide your technology from me.
现在你自食恶果了吧
And now it’s gonna blow up in your face.
我早就预料到你会出拳揍我
I mean, I saw that punch coming a mile away,
可我还以为这一拳会很软弱无力呢
but I just figured it’d be all pathetic and weak.
那你想错了
Well, you figured wrong.
我见过这辆车
I know this van.
有人吗
Anybody home?
好了各位 我到了
All right, guys. I’m here.
正在安装炸♥弹♥
I’m setting the charges.
各位干得很好 接下来交给我吧
Great job, guys. I’ll take it from here.
安东蚁 辛苦了
Good boy, Ant-thony.
最后目标位
Final position.
各位 激光光栅关了吗
Guys, how we looking on that laser grid?
-快了 -并没搞定
– Almost. – No, you’re not.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!