你自己拿 如果你付了钱 电♥话♥就能打
Get it yourself, If you even paid the bill.
拜托请给我电♥话♥
Please hand me the phone.
他不想再和你说话了
He doesn’t want to talk to you anymore.
你不明白吗 妈妈
don’t you get it, mother?
Aw.
天呐
Jesus Christ.
Ready?
You gotta scrape me from the floor
Everything around me is changing
妈 起来洗漱了
Mom? Rise and shine.
该起床了
It’s time to get up.
都7点40了 妈
It’s 7…7:40, Mom.
我得去上学 你得去工作
I have to get to school. You have to get to work.
Come on.
快起床
You have to get out ofbed, Mom.
你整个周末都躺在床了
You’ve been in bed all weekend.
你不能这样
You can’t do this.
好吧 我开车 我能开
Ok. I’ll drive. I can drive.
动下你的大屁♥股♥ 给我起床
get your big ass out ofbed!
But isn’t this always what I wanted?
Isn’t itjust what I always wanted?
滚开
Go away.
[Tires Screech]
[Horn Honks]
[People Shouting]
嘿 阿黛儿
Hey, Adele.
乔治 这是你的机会啊
George, this is your chance!
放下你的标语牌 走吧
Put down the sign and go. Go.
去画你的那些水坝
Go paint a dam somewhere!
No money, no work!
No money, no work!
No money, no work!
No money, no work!
No money, no work!
No money, no work!
[Rock Music Playing]
[Music Stops Playing]
孩子们
Ah, girls.
嗨 嗨 欧格斯女士
Hi. – Hi, Miss August.

Hi.
你买♥♥东西了
You went shopping?
我以为你上课去了
I thoughtyou had to picket or something.
我不会在学校工作了
I can’t work at that school.
我辞职了
I resigned.
现在我是闲人一个
I’m a woman ofleisure now.
让我们庆祝吧
Let’s celebrate.
你不能辞职 不然我们就没钱了
You can’t quit. We won’t have any money.
他们没付足够的钱 值得让我去举那些标语牌
Honey, they did not pay me enough to carry a sign.
要是你举牌就是为这个
That’s whyyou carry the sign, isn’t it?
如果你得到足够的报酬 你就会去了吧
You get more money If you carry the sign.
不是
No.
他们抗♥议♥是因为
They carry the sign because…
他们喜欢抗争
they like to struggle.
有些人需要抗争
Some people need to struggle.
抗争
Struggle, struggle, struggle…
有人教他们抗争
That’s what someone taught them.
让他们站出来为自己争取
Get out there and struggle…
但是我们来比佛利山
That’s what somebody said to them.
不是为了抗争来的
But we…did not come to Beverly Hills to struggle.
我们还得付租金呢
We need to pay the rent.
没错
Yup, that’s true.
也许你得辍学找份工作
So Maybe you’rejust gonna have to get a little after-school job
而不是在家
instead ofbringing the gals home
整个下午无所事事
to do their nails all afternoon.
我们在准备法语考试
We’re studying for a French test.
Oh.
你不应该辞掉你的工作
And you shouldn’t have quit your job.
[Speaking French]
我是你的妈妈 是不是 – 我想是的
I am your mother, am I not? – I guess so.
Well… tamere has something
要给你说
she would like to say to you enanglais.
试镜
“Auditions.
白人女性 12到16岁
Caucasian, female. 1 2-1 6.
饰演充满敌意 内向 孤独的角色
Hostile, withdrawn loner.”
你能演好的 对吗
You can handle that, Can’t you, baby?
你想干嘛
Why Are you doing this?
你完全可以在母女情深
You could do a little scene from Terms ofEndearment
或独领风♥骚♥电影中露个脸
or Clueless!
Yeah.
甚至独领风♥骚♥中的所有戏 你都可以演
I betyou all could do a scene from Clueless,
完全可以
like totally!

That would be cool.
[Laughter]
我不了解那些电影
I don’t know those scenes.
我不想成为演员
I don’t want to be an actress.
我什么都不知道
I don’t know how to act. I don’t know anything.
我甚至不明白 为什么我会来这儿
I don’t know why I’m here
你也不知道
and neither Do you.
那你会做什么呢?
And what would you have rather done,
那你宁愿待在家乡
stayed back home and been one ofthose little girls
成为坐在门廊上的女孩们
who sits longer than the others on the porch
听着卡车开过的声音
straining to hear the sounds ofthe trucks on the highway?
你又来了
You’re acting crazy again.
那些女孩
One ofthose little girls
知道城市名
who has the names ofcities in her head
但她们甚至没到过城市
but has never been to one?
想去豪华酒店 但连酒店大厅都没进去过
Who dreams ofhotels and has never sat in a lobby?
那就是想要的?
Is that what you want?
安 我们要走了
Ann, we’re gonna go.
去哪
Where Are you going?
再见
I’ll see you later, ok?
我稍后会给你电♥话♥
I’ll call you, Ann.
拜 欧格斯女士
Bye, Miss August.
打电♥话♥给我 拜
Call me.
Adele: Ciao.
[Door Closes]
好吧
All right.
试镜在哪 你想让我去哪儿
Where, where is it? Where Do you want me to go?
这就行了
All right.
我看过了 我会打电♥话♥问
Circled it for you, and I can call them for you.
我自己来
I’ll do it myself.
他们想提高
They’re gonna want you to do some improv,
必须随布景变化
but it should be related to the material, ok?
Ok.
你好
Yes?

Hello. – Hi.
我是海瑟安欧格斯的妈妈
I’m HeatherAnn August’s mother.
– Hi. – Hi.
她的试镜结束了吗
So, um, has she finished her audition?
她现在就在里面
Oh, she’s in there now.
– She is? – Yeah.
我能看看吗
Can I see? Can I watch her?
不行 你不能打扰他们
No. We can’t interrupt.
只看一眼
Just a little, tiny bit.
抱歉
Uh, excuse me?
她喜欢我看着她
She’d really like for me to watch.
我劝你最好不要
I’d ratheryou didn’t.
好吧
Ok. – Ok.
谢谢
Thanks.
凯伦在哪
I need Karen.
凯伦
Karen?
Karen?
凯伦·斯卡伯勒
Karen Scarborough?
Ann: Mmm.
Mmm.
多好的男人啊
What a man.
他为我做了可口的饭菜
What a meal he made ofme
做成年人在床上做的事
during that thing that adults do in bed.
不是很多男人会做这种事,但是
Not many men know how to do it, but…
当他们这么做的时候
when they do it…
就说明他们
it means they…
有多爱你
really love you.
他们不会对所有女人都这样做
Theywouldn’tjust do it to anywoman.
那意味着他们 会给你买♥♥一座
It means they’ll buyyou a big house
带蓝色百叶窗的大房♥子
with blue shutters and…
让你的生活更惬意

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!