它会让你高兴起来的
It would cheer us up.
好 妈妈 我们去找甜的东西吧
Ok, Mother, let’s get our sugar.
他们又多了一种新味道
And they’ve got a new flavor.
很好
Great.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
我把你的外套带上
I’ll get your jacket.
[Sighs]
只是一点
Just one little…
不行 我们今天早关门了
Man: No, no, no, no, no. We close early today.
这可是圣诞节啊
Nothing? It’s Christmas.
Ay.
圣诞节
Christmas.
Oh, my God.
圣诞快乐 警官
Merry Christmas, Officer.
你今天还工作吗
You’re not working today, Are you?
看见那红色标志吗
You see that red curb, ma’am?
那禁止停车的标志
See that “No Stopping” sign?
拿出你的驾驶证
Oh. Oh. – Give me your driver’s license, please.
哦 天啊 抱歉 我不知道
I’m so sorry. I had no idea.
你明白
Did you see…
我只是给孩子吃冰淇淋
I wasjust here to get her an ice cream.
她想吃冰淇淋 – 不要因此怪我
She needed an ice cream. – Don’t blame it on me.
我正向警官解释
I’m just explaining to the officer, sweetheart.
我讨厌你这样对我 – 什么
I hate it when you do this. – What?
你一直这样,一直
You always do this to me. You always…
我跟他解释这是我们的圣诞传统
I was explaining to him it’s our Christmas tradition…
我压根不想要冰淇淋,她想要冰淇淋
I didn’t even want ice cream. She wanted ice cream.
安 你去哪
Ann, where Are you going?
她会回来的
She’ll be back.
不好意思 她不会的
Excuse me. She won’t be back.
站在车子旁边
Hey, hey, hey. You stay by the car, ok?
Adele: Ann?
女士 在车子旁等着
Lady, wait by the car!
好吧
All right.
安 过来
Ann, come here.

Ann.
等等
Wait.
停到那里是她的注意
It was her idea to park there.
我告诉过她叫她不要停那里
I told her not to park there.
我根本不想吃冰淇淋
I didn’t even want any ice cream.
你妈正要被开罚单呢
Your mother’s trying to beat a ticket.
哦 那就给她一张 她收了很多了
Give her one. She already has a drawer full ofthem.
我说现在
Now, now.
不要用你对小女孩说话 那套方式对我说话
Don’t talk to me like a little girl.
我不是小女孩
I’m not a little girl.
你不会明白的
You don’t even understand.
不久之后我就会离开她
I’m going to leave her one ofthese days.
我肯定你会
I’m sure you will,
但不是今天
but not today.
为什么不是今天
Why not today?
Well…
你得在你冷静时离开她
you should leave her when you’re calm…
当你足够理智时
when you’re rational.
当你下定决心不再回去时 就可以离开她了
You leave her when you’re ready not to come back.
明白吗
You understand?
你们来自威斯康辛
You from Wisconsin?
你怎么知道
How Do you know?
你们的车牌
Well, your plates.
你们现在住这儿 – 是的
You living here now? – Yes.
嗨,安 – 嘿 女士 你得去登记车子
Hey, Ann. – Lady, I want you to register that car.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
办一个加州的驾照 好
I want you to get a California driver’s license.
注意那些标志
From now on, start paying attention to the signs.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
当我再次开车经过时
I’m going to be rolling by in another 2 minutes.
我不想再在这儿看见你的车 明白吗
I don’t want to see that vehicle out there.
好 长官
Yes, sir.

Good.
圣诞快乐 安
Merry Christmas, Ann.
我们走吧
Let’s move up here.
他刚才在对你使眼色
Did hejust wink at you?
这个警官不像大多数警官
That’s an unusual law enforcement officer.
他对你说了什么
What did he say to you?
他说你
He said not to ever do that to me again.
再也不要像以前对我了
He said that If you do,
不然你会被锁起来
he’ll have you taken offto prison
关进监狱的
and locked up,
而且你不会再见到我了
and you’ll never, ever see me again,
你将不得不独自品嚐你的冰淇淋
and you’ll have to eat ice cream on your own.
一个人独自吃冰淇淋
You went too far with the ice cream business.
他根本没说这些
He did not say that.
不 他说了 – 他没说
Yes, he did. – No, he did not.
他想收养我 因为我很漂亮 一点
And he wants to adopt me. He finds me very attractive.
都不好玩
That is not funny.
不要再玩这套了
You do not do this again.
应该是你不要再玩这套了
don’t you do this again.
不 是你
No, don’t you do this again.
不 是你
No, it’s you.
听着
Look…
我只是想逃过停车罚单
I wasjust trying to get out ofa parking ticket.
你逃过了啊
Well, you didn’t get one, did you?
谢谢 安
Thank you, Ann. Thank you, Ann,
你的未婚夫会回来
and your fiance will be back here in 2 minutes
看我到底把车开走了没有
to see ifwe’ve moved the car.
我会永远记住这警♥察♥的
Ann: I will always love that policeman.
这就是我
That was all me.
他告诉了我我必须知道的东西
He told me what I needed to know.
洛杉矶警署一直在我心里
I will always carry a soft spot
有特别的地位
for the Los Angeles Police Department.
[Music Playing]
我希望他收养我
Ann: I wish he had adopted me.
外婆告诉我
Grandma told me in a letter
我爸再婚了
that my father got remarried
住在里罗
and was living in Reno.
在里罗会有多少西沙姆巴德呢
How many Hisham Badirs could there be in Reno?
嗨 你们有
Hi. Do you have a number for…
西沙姆巴德先生的号♥码吗
for a Mr. Hisham Badir, please?
B-a-d-i-r.
住处呢
Residence.
H-i-s-h-a-m.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
Ok. Thank you.

Bye.
当我还小时
Ann: When I was younger,
妈妈总是唱着爸爸的小调
my mother always hummed one ofmy father’s tunes
直到我入睡
before we went to sleep.
他给我妈写了些情歌♥
He wrote my mother love songs.
有时候我会幻想
Sometimes, I would imagine my father
我爸来拯救我
showing up to rescue me.
嗨 安
Hi, Ann.
好 彼德
Hello, Peter.
你在做这些等腰三角形的习题
You got that isosceles triangle thing straight?
Mm-hmm.
我做不来那个
That baffles me.
我有个新喇叭 想看看吗
Hey, I got a new trumpet. You want to see it?
我在做作业 彼德
I’m working, Peter.
是的 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
你妈妈很漂亮
Your mom’s really pretty.
我会转告她
I’ll tell her.
你♥爸♥爸是做什么的
What’s your dad do?
写歌♥的
He’s a songwriter.
我也写了些歌♥
Really? I write some songs.
你想听听其中一首吗
Yeah. You want to hear one?
现在不行 彼德
Not now, Peter.
想量量我的脉搏吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!