She’s always had a warm home, food…
女士. – 有得穿
Lady… – clothing…
女士
Lady…
我把她送到比佛利山的学校上学 她对你说过吗
The best school system. Did she tell you that?!
没有,女士 请出示你的驾照
No, ma’am. Gimme that license, please.
好吧
All right!
谢谢
Thank you.
[Sighs]
她本可以成为演员
You know, she could have been an actress,
但她却想离开这儿去上大学
instead she wants to go away to college.
她对我说 叫我放她走
She’s telling me that I have to let her go.
一直以来 我们俩相依为命
Well, it’s always been just the two ofus,
日子过得很艰难
and that is very hard.
我实在不明白
I don’t get it.
她知道我愿为她付出一切吗
Doesn’t she know I…I would do anything for her?
我是说 我爱她
I mean, I love her.
她就是我存在的原因
She is the reason I was born.
她不明白我愿为她付出一切吗
Doesn’t she understand that I would do anything for her?
那你就该告诉她
Then you know what to do.
是的
Yeah.
[Honk]
[Sobs]
听着
I’ll tell you what.
我能为你做的
This is what I’m going to do for you.
就是放你走
I’m gonna let you go.
Ok.
好吗,驾照还给你
Ok? Here’s your driver’s license.
谢谢
Thanks.
以后注意交通灯号♥,拜托
Watch the signs, please.
好吗
Ok?
祝你今天过得愉快
And have a nice day.
你也是
You, too. [Sniffling]
[Sighs]
好漂亮
Mmm, it’s beautiful.
这是你的车子了
It’s your color.
的确 不是吗
It is, isn’t it?
它让你苗条不少
It makes you look so thin.
哦 很好
Oh, God, well, that’s good.
Call me.
哦 宝贝
Oh, honey.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
这么早你就回来了 我还想给你个惊喜呢
You’re home early. I wanted to surprise you.
车子很漂亮
God, this is a beautiful automobile.
珍妮特买♥♥了我的车
Janet just bought our car.
你在卖♥♥♥车♥ 已经卖♥♥了
You’re selling the car?
Sold. Ha ha!
这是我的女儿 安 她会去布朗大学
This is my daughterAnn, you know, going to Brown.
我给你说过了
I was telling her all about you, sweetie.
我喜欢这车子
Yeah. I love this car.
当我坐在朋友的车里时
I was out with a girlfriend in her car,
你妈开车经过
and I see your mom driving past.
我看到了出♥售♥的标志
When I saw that “for sale” sign in the window,
脑子里立即响起一个声音
I am telling you, I heard a voice in my head saying,
你得买♥♥下那辆车
“You have to have that car.”
我是说 我其实买♥♥不起
I mean, I can’t even really afford it,
但是这台车确实就是 我的梦中座驾
but it’s, like, the car that I see in my dreams.
妈妈 为什么卖♥♥♥车♥
Mom, why are you doing this?
你说我要去布朗大学 是什么意思
What do you mean I’m going to Brown?
宝贝 我们有钱供你去上大学了
Sweetie, we can afford it.
现在问题解决了
I worked it out.
我在银行有些存款
I saved a little money in the bank,
再加上卖♥♥♥车♥的钱
and now with the money from the car…
我正在申请加州大学洛杉矶分校
I’m applying to UCLA.
哦 加州大学洛杉矶分校 属于冲浪运动员 和小明星们的大学
Sweetheart, UCLA is for surfers and wanna-be starlets.
她是个要去布朗大学的好学生
She’s a serious student. Go to Brown.
你不能把车卖♥♥掉
You can’t sell the car.
[Exhales]
亲,我们必须这么做
Honey, we’re gonna make it work.
至少今年
At least for this year.
我们不用担心钱的问题 明年 明年的明年我们再担心吧
We’ll worry about next year next year, right?
车到山前自有路 对吧
I mean, we’re good at that, aren’t we?
OK 我要把车开走了哦
Ok. Gonna drive it away now, girls.
你不能开走,这是我们的车
You can’t drive it away. That’s our car.
这是我们的车 这车改变了我们的生活
That’s our Mercedes. It changed our lives.
祝好运 珍妮特
Good luck,Janet!
也祝你好运 阿黛儿 再次感谢
Good luck to you, Adele! Thank you again!
[Honk Honk]
[Trumpet Playing]
[Sighs]
圣诞节的时候我会去看你
So I’ll come see you at Christmas.
等春天你回来时
And in the spring when you come,
我们在沙滩上 就会拥有自己的房♥子了
I’ll make sure I have that little house at the beach.
就是以前我们看中的 有蓝色天花板那栋
At the end of Carbon Beach with the blue roof?
– Ok. – Ok.
你会 带某人回家
You bring…You bring somebody home with you.
也许我不认识
Somebody that I don’t know.
但我会喜欢的人
Somebody that I’ll like.
好 我会的
Ok. I will.
美联航到波士顿166航♥班♥
P.A.: United Airlines flight 1 66 to Boston.
请旅客们…
All passengers…
我要走了
I have to go.
到18号♥舱门登机
…should now be onboard at gate 1 8.
你看起来棒极了 妈妈
You look elegant, Mom.
看看你
Oh, look at you.
Ohh…
你一直都不只是个小镇女孩 宝贝
You neverwere a small-town girl, honey.
谢谢理解 妈妈
Thanks for knowing that, Mom.
记得系安全带 好吗
And wear your seat belt, ok?
Mm-hmm.
Ok. Ok.
把你读的书列出来
And…And make a list of all the books
我也好跟上你
that you’re reading so I can keep up.
Ok.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 甜心
I love you, too, sweetie.

Bye.
要乐观
Be optimistic
不要消沉暴躁
Don’t you be a grumpy
遇到挫折不如意时
When the road gets bumpy
微笑面对 微笑 乐观面对
Just smile, smile, smile
要快乐唷
Be happy
走啊 走吧
Go! Go ahead!
即使你不能忍♥受她
Ann: Even if you can’t stand her,
讨厌她
even if you hate her,
即使她毁掉了你的生活
even if she’s ruining your life,
我的妈妈
there’s…there’s something about my mother.
仍然是个传奇
Some romance…
仍然充满力量
some power.
当她去世时
And when she dies…
世界会变得平淡无奇
the world will be flat.
过于简单 过于清楚
Too simple, too fair…
过于理智
too reasonable.
哇 你行李真够重的
Ooh! Gosh, you pack quite a wallop.
抱歉
Oh, excuse me.
你没事吧?
Are you ok?
你没事吧?
Are you ok?
没事 谢谢
I’m fine. Thanks.
Free to find where I belong
Free to find my way
I know at times I act a little crazy
And I made mistakes along the way
But I can see the silver lining
It’s about to bring a change
I have been waiting for
Yeah
‘Cause I’m free
Free to find where I belong
Free to find my way
Free to find my way
I want to be free
Di di dit di di dit di doo
Sometimes
Time comes along
When it’s time to
Time to move on
You can’t stay there
No matter how much you want
Tears flow
Sad words are said
But in my heart

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!