they’re vicious
他们很凶恶…
mindless monsters.
是冷酷的怪物
Thirty of us went out after her.Four of us came back.
30人前去营救 只有4人回来
I’d be out there with them,but after I lost my leg…
我也想去 可是腿断了后…
I just couldn’t ride anymore un-until I heal.
在我的腿治好之前 我不能够再驾驶了
I don’t want to give up on her…
我不会放弃搜救…
but she’s been gone a month
只是她失踪几个月了
There’s little hope she’s lasted this long.
活存那么久的机会不大
Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
To find my mother.
去找我母亲
Your mother’s dead, son. Accept it.
你母亲死了 接受事实吧
You’re gonna have to stay here.
你留在这里
These are good people, Padmé. You’ll be safe.
他们是好人 没有危险
Anakin…
阿纳金…
I won’t be long.
我很快就回来
We must persuade the Commerce Guild and the Corporate Alliance to sign the treaty.
商业协会和企业联盟必须签约
What about the senator from Naboo?
纳布星的参议员怎么对付?
Is she dead yet?
她还没死吗?
I am not signing your treaty until I have her head on my desk.
除非看到她的头 否则我不签
I am a man of my word, Viceroy.
我以信誉保证 总督
With these new battle droids we’ve built for you…
有了我们打造的战斗机器人…
you’ll have the finest army in the galaxy.
你拥有全银河最精良的部队
As I explained to you earlier…
正如我先前解释过的…
I am quite convinced that 10,000 more systems…
又将有一万多个星系…
will rally to our…
加入我们的行动…
cause with your support, gentlemen.
只要你们肯支持
What you are proposing could be construed as treason.
你的提议可被视为叛国罪
The Techno Union army…
科技联邦的机器人…
is at your disposal, Count.
悉听您的差遣 伯爵
The Banking Clan will sign your treaty.
银行公会愿意签署条约
Good. Very good.
好 很好
Our friends from the Trade Federation have pledged their support…
贸易联盟的朋友们已誓言支持
and when their battle droids are combined with yours…
他们的战斗机器人加上你们的…
we shall have an army greater than any in the galaxy.
我们将拥有银河最强大的军队
The Jedi will be overwhelmed.
绝地武士根本不是对手
The Republicwill agree to any demands we make.
共和国将任凭我们宰割
Mom? Mom?
妈? 妈?
Ani? Is it you?
安…是你吗?
I’m here, Mom.
我来找你了 妈
You’re safe.
你安全了
Ani?
安?
Oh, you look so handsome.
你长得好帅
My son…
我的儿子…
Oh, my grown-up son.
我长大成人的儿子
I’m so proud of you, Ani.
我以你为荣 安
I missed you.
我好想你
Now I am complete.
我死而无憾了
I love y…
我爱你…
Stay with me, Mom.
不要丢下我 妈
Everything…
一切…
I love…
我爱…
I love…
我…爱…
Anakin! Anakin!
阿纳金 阿纳金
No!

What is it?
怎么回事?
Young Skywalker is in pain…
痛苦…挣扎…
death I feeled.
死亡 我感觉到了
Something terrible has happened.
恐怖的事发生了
Young Skywalker is in pain…
年少天行者遭逢苦难
terrible pain.
极大的痛苦
The transmitter is working,but we’re not receiving a return signal.
传输器没故障 但毫无回音
Coruscant’s too far. R4, can you boost the power?
科罗森太远 能加强功率吗?
We’ll have to try something else.
我们得另外想办法
Maybe we can contact Anakin on Naboo.
尝试连络在纳布星的阿纳金
It’s much closer.
那儿近多了
Anakin, do you copy?
阿纳金? 听得到吗?
This is Obi-Wan Kenobi. Anakin?
我是欧比王 阿纳金?
He’s not on Naboo, R4.
他不在纳布星上 R4
I’m going to try and widen the range.
我试试加大频宽
I do hope nothing’s happened to him.
希望他没出什么乱子
That’s Anakin’s tracking signal, all right…
那是阿纳金的追踪讯号♥…
but it’s coming from Tatooine.
但它来自塔图因
What in the blazes is he doing there?
他去那里干什么?
I told him to stay on Naboo.
跟他说过好好待在纳布星
We haven’t got much time.
我们没有什么时间
Anakin, do you copy? This is Obi-Wan Kenobi.
阿纳金 听到吗? 我是欧比王
Retransmit this message…
重新传输讯息
Anakin, do you copy?
阿纳金? 听得到吗?
My long-range transmitter has been knocked out.
我的长程…故障
Retransmit this message to Coruscant.
本将讯息转传至科罗森
I brought you something.
吃点东西吗?
Are you hungry?
饿不饿?
The shifter broke.
排档杆坏了
Life seems so much simpler when you’re fixing things.
修东西时生活显得单纯多了
I’m good at fixing things.
我对修理东西很在行
Always was.But I couldn’t…
一向如此 但我不能…
Why’d she have to die?
为什么她非死不可?
Why couldn’t I save her?I know I could have!
为什么我救不了她?我可以的
Sometimes there are things no one can fix.
有时候天命难违
You’re not all-powerful, Ani.
你无法拥有无上的力量 安
Well, I should be!
我应该可以的
Someday I will be.
有一天我一定可以
I will be the most powerfulJedi ever.
我会成为史上最强的绝地武士
I promise you.
我说到做到
I will even learn to stop people from dying.
甚至学会让人长生不老
Anakin.
阿纳金
It’s all Obi-Wan’s fault!
都是欧比王的错
He’s jealous!
他嫉妒我
He’s holding me back!
他阻碍我进步
What’s wrong, Ani?
怎么回事 阿纳金?
I killed them.
我杀了他们
I killed them all.
我把他们全杀了
They’re dead.
他们都死了
Ever single one of them.
一个都不留活口
And not just the men…
不只是男人…
but the women and the children too.
连妇女和小孩无一幸免
They’re like animals…
他们跟野兽没什么两样…
and I slaughtered them like animals!
我像杀野兽一样宰了他们
I hate them!
我恨他们
To be angry is to be human.
你这么愤怒是很正常的
I’m a Jedi.
但我是绝地武士
I know I’m better than this.
我知道我应该要看破一切
I know wherever you are
我知道 不管你在哪里…
it’s become a better place.
那个地方都会变得更美好
You were the most loving partner…
你是男人一生中…
a man could ever have.
最难得的可爱伴侣
Good-bye, my darling wife.
再见了 亲爱的妻子
And thank you.
也谢谢你
I wasn’t strong enough to save you, Mom.
我不够强 没救到你 妈
I wasn’t strong enough.
我还不够强
But I promise…
但我发誓…
I won’t fail again.
我以后不会再失败
I miss you…so much.
我想你 我好想你
R2? What are you doing here?
R2 有什么事?
It seems that he is…
它好像收到一个叫…
carrying a message from an Obi-Wan Kenobi.
欧比王·肯诺比传来的讯息
Master Ani, does that name mean anything to you?
安主人 听过这名字吗?
Anakin, my long-range transmitter has been knocked out.
长程传输器故障
Retransmit this message to Coruscant.
我将讯息转传至科罗森
I have tracked the bounty hunter,Jango Fett…
我跟随赏金猎人强格·费特…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!