He could be anywhere,
这不是一切的中心吗
and as this is the center of everything,
我只不过是
I’m just a guy looking for
想在最广的海洋里捞出一根针
a needle in the world’s biggest haystack.
怎么捞
How do you find it?
很简单 用磁铁
It’s pretty simple. You bring a magnet.
我在破解核武器密♥码♥
I’m decrypting nuclear codes
你不允许我
and you don’t want me to.
来抓我呀
Come and get me.
醒醒
Wake up!
托尔
Thor!
灭绝
Extinction.
细胞过几小时才能凝聚
Cellular cohesion will take a few hours,
不过可以开始传输意识了
but we can initiate the consciousness stream.
上传你大脑的程序
We’re uploading your cerebral matrix
开始
now.
我能感知他
I can read him.
他在做梦
He’s dreaming.
应该不会是梦
I wouldn’t call it dreams.
是奥创的基础意识
It’s Ultron’s base consciousness.
都是信息噪音 很快…
Informational noise. Soon…
多快
How soon?
不是催你
I’m not being pushy.
还在制♥造♥大脑组织
We’re imprinting a physical brain.
没有更快的方法
There are no shortcuts.
哪怕有魔法宝石…
Even if your magic gem…
你怎么敢
How could you?
我怎么什么
How could I what?
你说我们会消灭复仇者
You said we would destroy the Avengers,
让世界更美好
make a better world.
是会更美好
It will be better.
等人类都死了吗
When everyone is dead?
那不是…
That is not…
我会给人类充足的机会进化的
The human race will have every opportunity to improve.
进化不了呢
And if they don’t?
问问诺亚
Ask Noah.
你是个疯子
You are a madman.
恐龙灭绝之前 地球上就有过
There were more than a dozen extinction-level events
不少次导致种族灭绝的灾难
before even the dinosaurs got theirs.
地球一稳定
When the Earth starts to settle,
上帝就扔块石头
God throws a stone at it.
相信我 他在准备着了
And, believe me, he’s winding up.
我们必须进化
We have to evolve.
弱者
There’s no room
不可以存活
for the weak.
谁来决定谁是弱者
And who decides who’s weak?
生命
Life.
都是生命决定的
Life always decides.
有人来了
There’s incoming.
昆式战斗机 得走了
The Quinjet. We have to move.
没问题
That’s not a problem.
等等 各位
Wait, guys!
他们会理解的
They’ll understand.
等他们看到了 就会理解的
When they see, they’ll understand.
我还需要点时间
I just need a little more time.
两分钟 保持联络
Two minutes. Stay close.
赵博士
Dr. Cho!
他在把自己上传到躯体里
He’s uploading himself into the body.

Where?
真正强大的东西在摇篮里
The real power is inside the Cradle.
宝石
The gem,
是没法驾驭的
its power is uncontainable.
不能炸掉了事
You can’t just blow it up.
得把摇篮带给斯塔克
You have to get the Cradle to Stark.
我得先找到摇篮
First, I have to find it.
去吧
Go.
你们收到了吗
Did you guys copy that?
收到
We did.
有架私人飞机在对岸起飞
I got a private jet taking off across town.
没有乘客
No manifest.
可能是他
That could be him.
那里 实验室的卡车
There. It’s a truck from the lab.
就在你上面 队长
Right above you, Cap.
引桥上
On the loop by the bridge.
是他们
It’s them.
三个守着摇篮 车厢里一个
You got three with the Cradle, one in the cab.
我可以干掉司机
I could take out the driver.
不行 卡车毁了
Negative. That truck crashes,
宝石会毁掉一座城的
the gem could level the city.
得把奥创印出来
We need to draw out Ultron.
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
别来烦我
Leave me alone!
他肯定是不开心了
Well, he’s definitely unhappy.
我尽量不让他开心起来
I’m gonna try and keep him that way.
你不是他对手的 队长
You’re not a match for him, Cap.
谢了 巴顿
Thanks, Barton.
知道摇篮里有什么吗
You know what’s in that cradle?
改变世界的力量
The power to make real change.
那让你恐惧
And that terrifies you.
反正不是什么慰藉
I wouldn’t call it a comfort.
够了
Stop it.
可以着陆 四 三…
We got a window. Four, three…
揍死他
Give him hell.
总是我来收拾你们的烂摊子
I’m always picking up after you boys.
他们在往立交桥下走 我打不到
They’re heading under the overpass. I’ve got no shot.
那边
Which way?
右转急弯
Hard right.
现在
Now.
让开 借光 抱歉 借光
Out of the way! Coming through! Sorry, coming through!
来啊
Come on!
-克林特 能引开守卫吗 -我试试
– Clint, can you draw out the guards? – Let’s find out.
他们回你那边了
They’re heading back towards you.
不管你要干什么 得抓紧了
So whatever you’re gonna do, do it now.
我要进去了 队长 引开他注意力
I’m going in. Cap, can you keep him occupied?
你以为我在干吗啊
What do you think I’ve been doing?
好了 包裹在空中
Okay, package is airborne.
目标视线良好
I have a clean shot.
不行 我还在车里
Negative. I am still in the truck.
-你是要干… -准备好
– What the hell are you… – Just be ready.
我带着包裹去找你
I’m sending the package to you.
要我怎么接
How do you want me to take it?
还是别知道的好
You might wish you hadn’t asked that.
别这样
Please, don’t do this.
我们还有得选吗
What choice do we have?
他消失了
I lost him!
朝你那去了
He’s headed your way!
小娜 该走了
Nat, we gotta go.
小娜
Nat!
队长 看到小娜了吗
Cap, you see Nat?
拿到包裹赶紧给斯塔克 快走
If you have the package, get it to Stark! Go!
看到小娜了吗
Do you have eyes on Nat?
快走
Go!
该死
Damn it.
路上有平民
Civilians in our path.
能让车停下来吗
Can you stop this thing?
我没事
I’m fine.
待一分钟就好
I just need to take a minute.
一分钟都不想给你
I’m very tempted not to give you one.
拿到摇篮了吗
The Cradle. Did you get it?
斯塔克会处理的
Stark will take care of it.
不会的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!