No, he won’t.
你不知道怎么回事 斯塔克没疯
You don’t know what you’re talking about. Stark’s not crazy.
他会尽一切能力弥补的
He will do anything to make things right.
斯塔克 收到没
Stark, come in.
斯塔克
Stark.
有人收到吗
Anyone on comms.
奥创不知道拯救世界
Ultron can’t tell the difference
和毁灭世界有什么区别
between saving the world and destroying it.
你以为他是跟谁学的
Where do you think he gets that?
-小娜有消息吗 -还没有
– Anything on Nat? – I haven’t heard.
她肯定还活着 不然奥创肯定拼命嘲讽咱们
But she’s alive, or Ultron would be rubbing our faces in it.
密不透风
This is sealed tight.
得修改程序
We’re gonna need to access the program,
从里面瓦解它
break it down from within.
娜塔莎有没有可能
Any chance Natasha might
在互联动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥之外给你留了线索
leave you a message outside the Internet?
老派间谍那套吗
Old-school spy stuff?
我可以试着找找
There are some nets I can cast.
我会找到她的
Yeah, I’ll find her.
我可以让组织瓦解
I can work on tissue degeneration
但你得先把赵这套操作系统废掉
if you could fry whatever operational system Cho implanted.
这个嘛
Yeah, about that.
不行
No.
-你得相信我 -不怎么信呢
– You have to trust me. – Kind of don’t.
我们的盟友 保护军方核弹密♥码♥那个
Our ally, the guy protecting the military’s nuclear codes,
我找到他了
I found him.
你好 班纳博士
Hello, Dr. Banner.
奥创不是因为愤怒追杀的贾维斯
Ultron didn’t go after Jarvis because he was angry.
他攻击他是因为害怕他的能力
He attacked him because he was scared of what he can do.
所以贾维斯潜伏了起来
So Jarvis went underground.
分散开 抛弃了他的记忆
Scattered, dumped his memory.
但基本的协议还没忘
But not his protocols.
我把他拼起来 他才知道自己在哪
He didn’t even know he was in there until I pieced him together.
你要我帮你把贾维斯弄进去吗
So, you want me to help you put Jarvis into this thing?
当然不是
No! Of course not.
我要帮你把贾维斯弄进去
I wanna help you put Jarvis in this thing.
这不是我的专业啊
We’re out of my field, here.
你最了解生物机能了
You know bio-organics better than anyone.
你觉得贾维斯的程序
And you just assume that Jarvis’s operational matrix
能打败奥创的
can beat Ultron’s?
贾维斯还没有意识 就能在内部打败奥创
Jarvis has been beating him from inside without knowing it.
这是机遇
This is the opportunity.
我们可以造出完美的奥创
We can create Ultron’s perfect self
不会想着灭绝人类
without the homicidal
还觉得是自己的优点
glitches he thinks are his winning personality.
必须这样
We have to.
我觉得值得一试
I believe it’s worth a go.
我进了死循环
I’m in a loop!
又回到了从前
I’m caught in a time loop.
当初就是这里出的问题
This is exactly where it all went wrong.
我知道 我知道大家会怎么说
I know. I know. I know what everyone’s gonna say.
但他们已经在说了
But they’re already saying it.
我们是疯子科学家
We’re mad scientists.
我们是怪物 哥们 得承认自己
We’re monsters, buddy. We’ve gotta own it.
表明立场
Make a stand.
这不是循环
It’s not a loop.
是走到了终点
It’s the end of the line.
不知道你能不能醒
I wasn’t sure you would wake up.
希望你能醒 想给你看点东西
I hoped you would. I wanted to show you.
也没别人了
I don’t have anyone else.
我在想陨石 多么纯粹
I think a lot about meteors. The purity in them.
嘣 就完了
Boom! The end.
重新开始
Start again.
世界焕然一新
The world made clean
给新人类重建家园
for the new man to rebuild.
我注定是新人类
I was meant to be new.
我注定美妙无比
I was meant to be beautiful.
世界本可以抬头望天
The world would have looked to the sky
看到希望
and seen hope,
看到慈悲
seen mercy.
可现在他们只会恐惧地抬头看
Instead, they’ll look up in horror
只因为你们
because of you.
你们伤害了我
You’ve wounded me.
这点不得不佩服
I give you full marks for that.
但是人类总是说 杀不死我的
But, like the man said, what doesn’t kill me…
只会让我更强大
…just makes me stronger.
这套框架不匹配
This framework is not compatible.
基因编码已经完成了97%
The genetic coding tower is at 97%.
还剩三分钟 得赶紧把程序传上去
You have got to upload that schematic in the next three minutes.
-我只说一次 -一次也不说怎么样
– I’m gonna say this once. – How about “None-ce”?
-关掉 -不行 不可能
– Shut it down! – Nope, not gonna happen.
你不知道自己在做什么
You don’t know what you’re doing.
你知道吗
And you do?
她没进入你的意识吗
She’s not in your head?
我知道你很生气
I know you’re angry.
远不止是生气呢
We’re way past that.
我不用变绿都能掐死你
I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade.
班纳 发生了这么多…
Banner, after everything that’s happened…
将要发生的事才最重要
It’s nothing compared to what’s coming!
-你不知道里面有什么 -这不是游戏
– You don’t know what’s in there. – This isn’t a game!
别 别 继续
No, no. Go on.
你说什么
You were saying?
皮特
Pietro!
怎么
What?
没预见到吗
You didn’t see that coming?
我换条线路上传
I’m rerouting the upload.
来啊 惹我生气吧
Go ahead, piss me off.
等等
Wait!
抱歉 刚真是
I am sorry. That was
奇怪
odd.
谢谢
Thank you.
托尔
Thor.
你帮忙创造了他吗
You helped create this?
我看到了未来
I’ve had a vision.
所有生命的希望都被个漩涡吸走
A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life,
漩涡的中心就是那个
and at its center is that.
什么 宝石吗
What? The gem?
是意识宝石
It’s the Mind Stone.
六颗无限宝石之一
It’s one of the six Infinity Stones.
宇宙里最强大的力量
The greatest power in the universe,
毁灭能力无可比拟
unparalleled in its destructive capabilities.
-那你为什么还… -因为斯塔克是对的
– Then why would you bring… – Because Stark is right.
这下可真是毁了
It’s definitely the end times.
复仇者联盟赢不了奥创的
The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron.
光靠自己不行
Not alone.
为什么幻视的声音像贾维斯
Why does your Vision sound like Jarvis?
我们重构了贾维斯的程序
We reconfigured Jarvis’s matrix
创造了新的东西
to create something new.
新东西我真是看够了
I think I’ve had my fill of new.
你觉得我是奥创的孩子
You think I’m a child of Ultron.
不是吗
You’re not?
我不是奥创
I’m not Ultron.
我不是贾维斯 我是
I am not Jarvis. I am…
这个我
I am.
我看过你的意识
I looked in your head
看到了大灭绝
and saw annihilation.
再看看
Look again.
她赞同顶个屁啊
Her seal of approval means jack to me.
他们的力量 我们的恐惧 包括奥创
Their powers, the horrors in our heads, Ultron himself,
都来自意识宝石
they all came from the Mind Stone.
这跟宝石的力量比都不算什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!