罗宾汉
你知道 有许多传说故事
You know, there’s been a heap of legends
讲述罗宾汉
and tall tales about Robin Hood.
各不相同
All different too.
我们动物王国有我们自己的版本
Well, we folks of the animal kingdom have our own version.
那是个发生在舍伍得森林里的真实故事
It’s the story of what really happened in Sherwood Forest.
哦 顺便介绍一下
Oh, incidentally,
我是艾伦·戴尔 一个诗人
I’m Allan a Dale, a minstrel.
也就是早期的民间歌♥手
That’s an early day folk singer.
我的工作就是讲出实情
And my job is to…
无论何时 无论何事
tell it like it is. Or was, or whatever.
罗宾汉和小约翰通过森林
Robin Hood and Little John walkin’ through the forest
笑得前俯后仰
Laughin’ back and forth at what the other’n has to say
让别人想起
Reminiscin’ this and that
以前的好时光
And havin’ such a good time
啊 多美的一天
Golly, what a day
决不会想到水里有危险
Never ever thinkin’ there was danger in the water
他们在喝水 他们在灌进肚
They were drinkin’ They just guzzled it down
决不会想到治安官和治安队
Never dreamin’ that a schemin’ sheriff and his posse
正在监视和包围
Was a watchin’ them and gatherin’ around
罗宾汉和小约翰跑过森林
Robin Hood and Little John runnin’ through the forest
跳过栅栏 避开树木 试图逃脱
Jumpin’ fences, dodgin’ trees and tryin’ to get away
顾不上想 只管逃
Contemplatin’ nothin’ but escapin’
最后做到了
And finally makin’ it
啊 多美的一天
Golly, what a day
你知道吗 罗宾汉 你太冒险了
You know something, Robin? You’re taking too many chances.
冒险 开玩笑
Chances? You must be joking.
只不过是个小游戏 小约翰
That was just a bit of a lark, Little John.
真的 看你的帽子 那可不是蛋糕上的蜡烛
Yeah? Take a look at your hat. That’s not a candle on a cake.
这支几乎结果了我 是不是
Hello. This one almost had my name on it, didn’t it?
他们越来越厉害了 你知道
They’re getting better, you know.
你必须承认 他们越来越厉害了
You’ve got to admit it. They are getting better.
对极了
Huh, yeah.
下次治安官就会把绞索套在我们脖子上了
The next time that sheriff’ll probably have a rope around our necks.
到吊在那儿时就笑不出来了 罗宾汉
Pretty hard to laugh hangin’ there, Rob.
哈 治安官和整个治安队加起来也吊不动你
Ha! The sheriff and his whole posse couldn’t lift you off the ground.
加起来也吊不动你
couldn’t lift you off the ground.
准备 嗨 小心点 罗宾汉
En garde! Hey, watch it, Rob.
这是我唯一的帽子了
That’s the only hat I’ve got.
哦 行了 老伙计 别这么婆婆妈妈的了
Come along. You worry too much, old boy.
你知道吗 罗宾汉 我只是有点疑惑
You know something, Robin? I was just wonderin’.
我们是好人 还是坏人
Are we good guys or bad guys?
你知道 我意思是
You know. I mean, uh,
我们劫富济贫
our robbin’ the rich to feed the poor.
“劫”
“Rob”?
好粗俗的字眼 我们从不劫
That’s a naughty word. We never rob.
我们只是借一点 从负担得起的人那里
We just… sort of borrow a bit from those who can afford it.
借 伙计 我们欠债了
Borrow? Huh. Boy, are we in debt.
听起来像是又一个 为穷♥人♥筹钱的日子
That sounds like another collection day for the poor.
嗯 小约翰
Eh, Johnny boy?
是的 美妙的慈善事业
Yeah. Sweet charity.
税金 税金
Taxes! Taxes!
美丽的 可爱的税金
Beautiful, lovely taxes!
陛下 你真有办法
Sire, you have an absolute skill
激励穷♥人♥捐款
for encouraging contributions from the poor.
造个成语 亲爱的顾问
To coin a phrase, my dear counselor,
劫贫济富
rob the poor to feed the rich.
妙不妙
Am I right?
告诉我 下一站在哪 黑斯先生
Tell me, what is the next stop, Sir Hiss?
嗯 让我看一下 嗯 我
Uh, let me see. Uh, I…
哦 对 下一站是诺丁汉 陛下
Oh! Yes. The next stop is Nottingham, sire.
啊 最富的地方
Oh! The richest plum of them all.
诺丁 汉
Notting… ham.
正好合适 陛下 再合适不过了
A perfect fit, sire. Most becoming.
您看起来又华丽 又威严
You look regal, dignified, sincere,
又真诚 又气派 又尊贵
masterful, noble, chival…
又高尚
noble…
嗯 嗯 不要
Uh, uh, don’t…
不要马屁拍的太过了 黑斯
don’t overdo it, Hiss.
我想我受够了
There. That, I believe, does it.
皇冠给我权力的感觉
This crown gives me a feeling of power!
权力
Power!
请原谅我的狞笑
Forgive me a cruel chuckle.
权力 嗯
Power. Hmm.
如果好国王理查德的皇冠
And how well King Richard’s crown
戴在您高贵的头上那该多好
sits on your noble brow.
不是吗
Doesn’t it?
嗯 国王理查德
Uh, King Richard?
我告诉过你永远 不要提我哥哥的名字
Look, I’ve told you never to mention my brother’s name!
啊 只是说岔嘴了 陛下
A mere slip of the forked tongue, Your Majesty.
我们是一根绳上的蚂蚱
We’re in this plot together,
如果您不介意我这么说的话
if you don’t mind my saying so.
记住 是你出的主意 是我把他催眠并
And remember, it was your idea I hypnotized him and…
我知道 并打发他去参加十字军
I know. And sent him off on that crazy crusade.
太后伤心透了
Much to the sorrow of the Queen Mother.
对 母后
Yes! Mother.
母后总是更喜欢理查德
Mother always did like Richard best.
殿下 请不要这样
Your Highness, please don’t do that.
如果您不介意我这样说 您明白
If you don’t mind my saying so, you see,
您 吮得很响
you have a very loud thumb.
催眠能帮您除掉心理疾患
Hypnotism could rid you of your psychosis…
很容易
so easily.
不 别那样 别那样
No! None of that! None of that.
我只是想帮忙
Well, I was only trying to help.
我怀疑
I wonder.
蠢蛇
Silly serpent.
“蠢蛇” 看这儿
“Silly serpent”? Now look here.
你再嘶嘶一下
One more hiss out of you… Hiss,
你就会走着去诺丁汉
and you are walking to Nottingham.
蛇不走 蛇滑行
Snakes don’t walk. They slither.
哼 没什么可说的了
Hmph. So there.
现在还说是好买♥♥卖♥♥吗
Now what about that for luck?
这只是马戏团 微不足道
It’s only a circus. A peanut operation.
“微不足道” 你真笨 这是皇家马车
“Peanuts”? Why, you dunce. That’s the royal coach.
那是约翰王子本人 王子
It’s Prince John himself. The prince?
等等 有条法律禁止抢劫皇室
Wait a minute. There’s a law against robbin’ royalty.
回头见 什么
I’ll catch you later. What?
怎能错过在皇室面前表演的机会
And miss this chance to perform before royalty?
唉 又倒大霉了
Ah! Here we go again.
算命
Fortune tellers!
算命 幸运符
Fortunes forecast! Lucky charms!
用星座算命运
Get the dope with your horoscope.
算命者 真好笑 嗯 停车
Fortune tellers! How droll. Uh, stop the coach.
陛下 陛下 他们可能是强盗
Sire, sire, they may be bandits.
哦 胡说 女的强盗
Oh, poppycock. Female bandits?
能把我怎样 废话
What next? Rubbish.
我亲爱的女士们
Um, um, my dear ladies,
我特许你们亲吻皇家御手
you have my permission to kiss the royal hands.
先吻哪只任你选
Whichever you like… first.
嗯 哦 多么仁慈
How gracious!
多么慷慨 陛下 陛下
And generous. Sire! Sire!
你没看到他们 闭嘴
Did you see what they…? Stop!
别在我耳边嘶嘶
Stop hissing in my ear.
黑斯 你已经嘶嘶了你最后的
Hiss! Oh, you’ve hissed your last…
嘶嘶
hiss.
多疑的蛇
Suspicious snake.
乾纲独断 精彩之至
Masterfully done, Your Excellency.
现在闭上眼睛 集中精神
Now close your eyes and concentrate.
闭眼 紧闭 别偷看 陛下
Close your eyes. Tight shut. No peeking, sire.
从时间的迷雾里 走出来吧 精灵
From the mists of time, come forth, spirits.
哟嗬 小萤火虫们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!