你 你想要谈谈将要消失的荒地
You… You wanna talk about the vanishing wilderness?
路易斯 听着 你干吗这么着急这个
Lewis, listen, why are you so anxious about this?
因为他们现在要将卡胡拉瓦西河封闭开辟为水坝
Because they’re building a dam across the Cahulawassee River.
整条村子都会被水淹没 波比 这就是我着急的原因
They’re gonna flood a whole valley, Bobby, that’s why.
妈的 又一条河流没了 他们扼杀了河流
Damn it, they’re drowning the river. They’re drowning the river, man.
好的 哥们 好 好
All right, man, all right. All right.
我们也有跟你说话呢
We’re talking to you.
好啊
All right.
这大概是南部最后一条 无人工修饰 无污染
Just about the last wild, untamed, unpolluted…
激流四勇士
没有被糟踏的河流了吧
…unfucked-up river in the South.
-你们明白吗我说的吗 -他们要切断河水
-Don’t you understand what I’m saying? -They’re gonna stop the river up.
以后哪里还有河流 只有一滩死水的大湖了
There ain’t gonna be no more river. Just gonna be a big dead lake.
-那是个进步 -那才不是什么进步 那是垃圾
-That’s progress. -That ain’t progress, that’s shit.
用这种方式生电非常清洁
It’s a very clean way of making electric power.
那些湖也可以 让人们有所消遣
Those lakes up there provide people with recreation
我才不在乎呢
I don’t give a shit.
我岳父在堡依湖就有艘类似房♥子的船
My father-in-law has a houseboat on Lake Bowie.
那也是个不错的地方
That’s a nice place too.
你再给点 你再给亚特兰大多点电力
You just push a little more… You push a little more power into Atlanta…
给你们自鸣得意的小市郊用多点空调
…a little more air conditioners for your smug little suburb…
知道会怎么着不
…and you know what’s gonna happen?
他们便会去”征服”掉整块风景区
We’re gonna rape this whole damn landscape.
-我们要去征服它 -路易斯 我
-We’re gonna rape it. -Oh, Lewis. My…
路易斯 你的观点也太极端了
That’s an extreme point of view, Lewis.
没错
It is.
极端主义者
Extremist.
我们周五离开亚特兰大
We’re gonna leave Friday from Atlanta.
我会及时让你赶回市郊小屋
I’m gonna have you back in your little suburban house…
赶上周日下午的足球比赛的
…in time to see the football game on Sunday afternoon.
我知道你 你不过是想在中午前赶回 见你那多情小甜甜
I know you… You’ll be back in time to see the pompom girls at halftime…
你只关心这个
…because I know that’s all you care about.
路易斯 我真要多谢你了
Listen… Listen, Lewis, I’m gonna thank you.
-你要谢谢我 -我感谢你
-You are gonna thank me. -I’m gonna thank you.
现在还有山地人吗 路易斯
Are there any hillbillies up here anymore, Lewis?
有啊 上面住了一些从来不识市镇为何物的人
Yeah, there’s some people up there that ain’t ever seen a town before…
见过最大的地方恐怕大不过安特利郡
…no bigger than Aintry, anyway.
那些森林真的罕有人迹
Them… Those woods are real deep.
只有几个点能到那河流
The river’s inaccessible, except at a couple of points.
路易斯 那我们怎么去
How we gonna get there, Lewis?
-好的 免票 -我会领你们去的
-Well, cancel my tickets… -I’m gonna take you there.
拜托老实说 你对划艇有多少了解
Well, what the hell do you know about canoeing for Christ’s sakes?
了解得足够你们俩不掉下水就是
I know enough about canoeing to handle the both of you.
噢 哥们
Oh, man.
你这意思我可不懂 反正我就跟定你了
I don’t know what that means, but I’ll go along. Lewis…
-你最好 -我们进去
-You better… -We’re into it.
恐怕是我们最后一次见这条河流了
This is the last chance we got to see this river.
只管等着白浪花溅到身上的感觉就是
You just wait until you feel that white water on you.
-是吗 -我还不知道自己准备好了没有呢
-Ain’t that right? Tell him about that. -I don’t know if I’m ready.
我不知道 不过我很乐意
I don’t know, but I’m willing.
路易斯
Lewis…
最好别告诉我 我们是迷路了
…if we are lost, I don’t wanna hear about it.
我一生中从未迷过路
I’ve never been lost in my life.
再有一个小时我保证你下水
I’ll have you in the water in another hour.
天哪 德鲁
Christ, Drew.
德鲁 你看这些垃圾
Drew, look at the junk.

Look here.
看来一切事情都是在这终结
I think this is where everything finishes up.
我们兴许是排到了最后
We just may be at the end of the line.
波比 别这么大声说话 别惊扰了这些人
Hey, hey, not so loud, Bobby. Let’s not upset these people.

People?
哪来的人
What people?
这里的人早疏散了吧
This area may be evacuated already.
我的51年道奇车 不 那是我的车
That’s my ’51 Dodge. No, that’s my car.
那是我的车
That’s my car.

Hoo!
我的童年 我激♥情♥燃烧的岁月都在那后座中度过
All my youth and passion spent in that back seat.
那都消失去了
It’s all gone you see.
消失了 尘归尘 土归土
All gone. Rust and dust.
路易斯
Uh, Lewis?
这里有个人
We got a live one here.
-你好啊 -你好
-Howdy. -Howdy.
问你些事
Let me ask you something
你是电力公♥司♥的人
Are you from the power company?
电力公♥司♥
Power company?
什么电力公♥司♥
What power company?
筑水坝那家啊
Ni… About the dam.
-不 不是 -过来一下
-No, no, no. -Look, come here a minute.
看到那车子了吧 看到停在那里的车把
See that car there? See that car down there?
我们想找个人帮我们驾到安特利郡
We want somebody to drive them down to Aintry for us.
见鬼 你们必是疯了
Hell, you’re crazy.
该死 嘿 来这
No shit. Hey, come here.
帮我们把那辆车加满油吧
Fill that one up with gas, huh, okay?
见鬼
Hell.
先生
Say, mister
你戴的帽子可真不赖
I love the way you wear that hat.
你不学无术
You don’t know nothing.
-路易斯 -问他嘛
-Lewis? -No.
-问他要那个帽子 -不
-Just ask him about his hat? -No.
你刚才恐怕没搞懂我的意思
I don’t think you understood me.
我想找两个司机
I wanna get some drivers to drive this car…
把那辆车开到安特利
…and that car down to Aintry.
明白了吗
Drivers, you understand?
你们可以去找格莱纳兄弟
You might get the Griner brothers.
-谁 -格莱纳兄弟
-Who? -The Griner brothers.
他们住哪儿
Where do they live?
就在这条路后面
They live back over that way.
-499元 -好
-Four ninety-nine. -Right.
说道遗传缺陷
Talk about genetic deficiencies.
真是可惜了 对不
Isn’t that pitiful?
拿着班桌琴的那个是哪位
Who’s picking the banjo here?
来 我伴奏你弹
Come on, I’m with you.
我跟不上了
I’m lost.
我跟这孩子能弹上一天
Ahoo! Goddamn, I could play all day with that guy!
我也这么认为 真的
I believe you could too. I believe you could.
-太棒了 -真是太棒了 先生
-That’s good. -That’s very good, sir.
你班桌琴玩的漂亮极了
Goddamn, you play a mean banjo.
再弹多一曲如何
Hey, you… You wanna play another one?
给他几块钱得了
Give him a couple of bucks.
-那胖小子能行吗 -谁 波比吗
-Can that chubby boy handle himself? -Who? Bobby?
路易斯 他比你在自身安全上想得更周到
He’s rather well thought of in his field, Lewis.
保险
Insurance?
该死
Shit.
我一生都没参加
I never been insured in my life.
我从不信保险
I don’t believe in insurance.
没有冒险嘛
There’s no risk.
我是有点啦
I have some.
埃德 这边
Ed. Over here.
见鬼 砸手了
Shit. Fuck.
万能的主啊
God almighty.
我们能帮上什么不
Anything we can do for you?
不用 没我想得糟糕
No. It ain’t as bad as I thought.
你姓格莱纳
Your name Griner?
知道了你想怎样
What do you wanna know for?
你和你兄弟能不能帮我们开车两辆车到安特利
Can you and your brother drive two cars down to Aintry for us?
开到那干吗
Drive them down there for what?
我和几个朋友想顺卡胡拉瓦西而下划艇
Me and my buddy here, we’re gonna take a canoe trip down the Cahulawassee.
等到安特利后希望车就在那等着
We’d like to have them cars in Aintry when we get there.
应该是周日中午前就会到
Be there about Sunday noon.
划艇
Canoe trip?
没错 划艇

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章小妇人(2019)
下一篇文章世界尽头
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!