he will drag that animal… and place him on this pyre.
我儿子会让我点着柴堆
My son will make me light the pyre…
在巴哈啦还活着的时候
while Bhalla is still alive.
巴哈拉拉德瓦死亡的哭号♥将会回荡
The death cries of Bhallaladeva will reverberate…
在摩喜施末底的上空
beyond the walls of Mahishmati.
我儿子会来的
My son will come!
怎么了 埃温缇卡
What happened, Avanthika?
昨天晚上就是在这里 有人在我手上刺了花纹
Someone right here tattooed my hand last night.
他只要看到就会回来的
He will come back once he sees me.
埃温缇卡 你肩膀是什么
Avanthika? What is on your shoulder?
-埃温缇卡 -你先走 回头见
-Avanthi… -Go ahead, I will see you later!
埃温缇卡 听我说
Avanthi, listen!
你看到你肩膀上的彩绘了吗 你喜欢它吗
You saw the painting on your shoulder? Did you like it?
为什么总是一副苦脸 能笑一下吗
Why that sour face? Can you smile a little?
噢 神灵保佑
Oh My God!
喂 射冷箭算什么
Hey! What is with the arrows?
你想杀我这样一个好人吗
You want to kill this hunk of a man!
-你是谁 -这就对了
-Who are you? -That is better.
我叫施瓦 来自埃姆布里部落
My name is Shiva. I come from village Ambuli.
我攀越这高山就是为找你
I climbed this huge mountain just for you…
这女孩好烈啊
What a girl!
你听我说 现在你在陷阱里了
See, you should listen. Now you are in a hole.
埃温缇卡
Avanthika?
-现在告诉我 你究竟是谁 -我告诉你的都是实话
-Now tell me who are you? -I am telling the truth.
-我攀越高山 -住嘴
-I climbed up the mountain… -Shut up.
只有万能的湿婆神才可能翻越这高山
It is possible only for the likes of the great Lord Shiva!
那正是我想说的 我就是湿婆[施瓦]
That is what I am saying. I am Shiva!
我告诉你 我告诉你一切
I will tell you. I will tell you everything.
-但是回答之前我要先问你 -什么
But before that I have to ask you one thing. -What?
你是谁 你是谁
Who are you? Who are you?
你手执利剑
You got a sword in your hand.
身披护甲 满眼怒火
Not to mention body armour, anger sparks flying from your eyes.
我不是好奇你的面具
I am not asking about this mask of yours!
我是想了解的是面具背后的人
I want to know the one that is hidden beyond it.
让我来告诉你吧
Shall I tell you?
你是女人 我是男人
You are a woman and I am a man.
我是因为爱你追寻而来
I have come here to love you.
才意识到 心为你伤
Now that hurts.
这是我的
This is mine.
我在瀑布附近遗失了
I dropped it near the waterfall.
你真的攀越高山就是为了找到我
Did you really scale the mountains to reach me?
只是为找我
Just for me?
我来只是为了看这面具背后的笑容
I came all the way just to see the smile behind the mask.
可惜 依然没有看到
I still don’t see it.
鸟儿叽喳 携我同行
Birds chirp and ask you to take me along.
爱的渴望 让爱♥滋♥生
Let there be thirst for love and let our love grow,
聆听我内心的声音
Listen to what my heart echoes.
让时光停滞 爱赐新生
Let the time stand still and while love makes us alive.
年华匆逝 虚度生命
The life I lived all these years has no value
如今我要为你而活
But now I want to live for you.
我心已定
I made a pact with my heart.
百世轮回只为你
I will be born a hundred times for you.
鸟儿叽喳 携我同行
Birds chirp and ask you to take me along.
爱的渴望 让爱♥滋♥生
Let there be thirst for love and let our love grow,
爱的传说 镌刻天空
I will write our love saga on the skies.
携子之手 与子偕老
Let us be together for the rest of our lives.
你眼作彩笔 我心为布绫
Write it with your eyes and make my heart your canvas.
坠入爱河 你侬我侬
Being in love is so lovely.
年华匆逝 虚度生命
The life I lived all these years has no value
自此之后为你而活
But now I want to live for you.
我心已定 百世轮回只为你
I made a pact with my heart. I will be born a hundred times for you.
鸟声叽喳 携我同行
Birds chirp and ask you to take me along.
爱的渴望 任意滋生
I am growing thirsty for love, let there be love.
听我内心共鸣
Listen to what my heart echoes.
让时光停滞 爱赐新生
Let the time stand still and while love makes us alive.
这可是难得一见的壮举啊
This is something the world has never seen.
百尺高的金色雕像
A hundred foot tall golden statue.
即使神也无此殊荣
Even the Gods don’t get this honour.
一旦立起来
Once this is erected,
你的儿子 我们的巴哈拉拉德瓦国王的声名
your son, our King Bhallaladeva’s prestige
将在全世界亘古传扬
will live on forever in the entire world.
-都准备就绪了吗 -是的 陛下
-Are all the arrangements done? -Yes, Your Majesty!
庆祝活动会丰富多彩
There will be celebrations galore.
热烈程度前所未有 陛下
The applause and the din will be unprecedented, My Lord!
埃温缇卡
Avanthika…
搜身
Frisk her!

Attack!
巴霍巴利
Baahubali
陛下 放过我 陛下 不要杀我
My Lord! Forgive me, My Lord! Please don’t kill me!
陛下 放过我 陛下
My Lord! Forgive me, my Lord.
放过我
Forgive me.
施瓦
Shiva!
原谅我 施瓦
Please forgive me, Shiva.
我不知道还能怎么做
I didn’t know what else to do.
我既离不开你 也不能放弃使命
I cannot let go of you nor can I abandon my duty…
你属于我 埃温缇卡
You are mine, Avanthika.
你所有的一切都属于我
Everything that is yours is mine.
让我分担你的使命
I also share your obligation.
我不知道提摩西娜是谁
I don’t know who Devasena is.
但是你的使命是救她
If your goal is to free her
我就会把她带回来
then I will bring her back!
这是我的承诺
This is my word.
柴堆点燃 令我窒息难熬
The pyre is lit and I feel choked.
然而有一种憧憬在我心
Nevertheless there is a yearning in my heart
阳光是否还能升起 我质问身上的镣铐
Will there be sunrise again, ask these shackles of mine?
哦 王国 看是谁向你而来
O Kingdom! see who comes your way.
摩喜施末底 你终于能尽情呼吸了
Mahishmati, you can breathe now.
我儿子回来了
My son is back.
巴霍巴利回来了
Baahubali is back!
国王雕像立起来的时候
When the king’s statue is erected…
每个人都必须欢呼喝彩
everyone must applaud!
国王雕像立起来的时候
When the king’s statue is erected
每个人都必须欢呼喝彩
everyone must applaud!
不要担心
No worries!
毕竟那是百尺高的雕像
It is a hundred foot statue.
死百个人也在所不惜
Won’t it take a sacrifice of a hundred heads?
谢谢您
Thank you.
巴霍巴利
Baahubafin
-巴霍巴利 -巴霍巴利
-Baahubafi? -Baahubali.
-巴霍巴利 -巴霍巴利
-Baahubali! -Baahubali!
巴霍巴利 巴霍巴利
Baahubali! Baahubali!
-前进 -巴霍巴利 巴霍巴利
-Move it! -Baahubali! Baahubali!
巴霍巴利 巴霍巴利
Baahubali! Baahubali!
巴霍巴利 巴霍巴利
Baahubali! Baahubali!
巴霍巴利 巴霍巴利
Baahubali! Baahubali!

Hey!
那是什么人
Who was that?
巴霍巴利 巴霍巴利
Baahubali! Baahubali!
巴霍巴利 巴霍巴利
Baahubali! Baahubali!
巴霍巴利 巴霍巴利
Baahubali! Baahubali!
巴霍巴利 巴霍巴利
Baahubali! Baahubali!
巴霍巴利
Baahubali!
巴霍巴利 巴霍巴利
Baahubali! Baahubali!
巴霍巴利 巴霍巴利
Baahubali! Baahubali!
巴霍巴利 巴霍巴利
Baahubali! Baahubali!
我儿子已离家15天了
-It is been fifteen days since my son left! -Hold this.
到现在还没有回来
He hasn’t returned yet.
我想知道他是否安然无恙
I wonder if he is alright.
我们的儿子能力举林伽石
Our son carried Lord Shiva’s idol all by himself,
他能出什么事
What can happen to him?
要是没事 他为什么还没回来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!