You bribed and bought my people! How conniving!
不是歹毒 玛桑达 这叫策略
Not conniving, Marthanda. It is called the statecraft!
夫人 你真是个天生的政♥治♥家和勇士
Lady, you are a born statesman and a warrior
我们有幸见证了它
and we had the privilege to witness it.
请登基王位 统治摩喜施末底
Please ascend the throne and rule Mahishmati!
不 首相 这不是我的王位
No, Minister. That is not my place.
-那是谁的 夫人 -这还用问吗 首相
-Then whose is it? O!Lady! -What kind of a question is that, minister?
王位属于我的儿子巴哈拉拉德瓦
It belongs to my son, Bhallaladeva.
告诉他 西瓦格米
Tell him, Sivagami!
我的孩子都有继承王位的权力
Both my sons have a right to the throne.
哪个更英勇 更慈悲 更睿智
The one with more valour, compassion and wisdom
哪个就会加冕摩喜施末底王位
will be crowned the king of Mahishmati.
这是我的命令 我的命令就是法律
This is my word and my word is the law!
沉浸在她如海的关爱中
You found in her an ocean of affection.
我亲爱的巴霍巴利 愿你长命
May you live long, my dear Baahubali.
甜食和毒汁
Ambrosia and venom.
思绪在此交错而生
Mind is where they both get churned.
摩喜施末底的子孙啊
The scion of Mahishmathi
巴霍巴利 是王位的唯一传承
the heir to the throne the only one… Baahubali.
-他的怒吼如战场狮鸣 -休息一下
-He roars like a lion in the battlefield. -Rest for now.
动如雷霆
He is nothing, but a thunderstorm.
卡他帕 我饿坏了
Kattappa! I am very hungry.
我可以吃点吗
Can I have some?
殿下
My Prince!
你们为什么站着 坐下来
Why are you standing? Please sit down.
给我吃点
Now give me some.
殿下 你到这里来不适当
My Prince!, your mere presence here is wrong.
更何况和我们坐在一起共餐呢
And then to sit with us to break bread?
我饿了 你的说辞又不能填饱肚子
I am hungry. Your lectures won’t help me.
你的山珍海味已经准备好了
There is a spread of delicacies ready
在你的王室内廷
for you in your royal chambers.
我知道 可是吃这些食物就有什么问题吗
I know. What is wrong with this food?
这香味让我垂涎欲滴
Just the aroma is making my mouth water.
你知道错在哪里的 殿下
You know what is wrong, My Prince.
您是王室 我们是奴隶
You are royalty and we are slaves.
好吧 作为摩喜施末底的王子 我命令你
Alright! As the Prince of Mahishmathi, I command you.
喂我 叔叔
Feed me, uncle.
执剑护形
Now has risen the sword that will condemn.
万剑中生
Now flies the arrow that will pierce.
敌人震惊
His enemies remain astonished.
无处躲藏身影
They don’t know where to run or hide.
巴哈拉拉德瓦
Bhallaladeva!
伟大的巴哈拉
Great Bhalla!
等我坐上王位 你就是我的将军
When I become the King, you will be my commander!
两个王子都出类拔萃
Both the princes have excelled
无论是勇气还是学识
in their training as warriors and scholars.
他们都难分伯仲
They stand as equals.
你打算让谁加冕王位 王太后
How are you going to decide who will be crowned, Queen Mother?
神佑我双子均天赋异禀
God has blessed both my children with equal strengths.
现在是神考研我
Now he is testing me
让我做这个艰难决定
with the difficult decision I have to make!
把他们下一次的挑战设计的再困难些
Make their next challenges much more difficult.
在她决定谁将加冕为王之前
Before she could decide on who will ascend the throne
王太后正面临新的危机
the Queen Mother was faced with a new crisis.
竟然是他们最信任的萨克的背叛
In the form of one of their trusted Saketa.
萨克他杀了守卫 窃取了我们的军事机密
Saketa killed the guards and stole our military secrets.
-传王子们前来 -遵命
-Call for the Princes! -As you wish.
年轻的王子在临近的王国
The young Princes searched
追击叛徒
for the traitor in neighbouring kingdoms.
最终他们确认 叛徒藏在
Finally they found out that he was hiding
一个叫辛格普拉姆的贼窝里
in a den of thieves called Singapuram.
那是一个不讲♥法♥律的强盗世界
It is a lawless place where bandits
窃贼和凶犯云集与此
thieves and murderers gathered and mingled.
被他们注意到的陌生人
Strangers who drew attention to themselves
随时有生命危险
were in mortal danger.
-我之前从没见过你 -我刚到这里
-I have never seen you before. -I just got here.
身藏匕♥首♥ 藏匕♥首♥干嘛
A hidden dagger! What is it for?
你是间谍吗
Are you a SPY?
假如我们的守卫也这么尽职
If our guards were this good…
我们就没有机会
We wouldn’t have had the opportunity
欣赏这么多异域风情了
to see so many different Kingdoms.
强夺还是智取
Swords or smarts?
不妨耍个计谋
Whichever is sharper.
有酒喝吗
Do you have a drink?
大罐的
Big one?
再大的
Much bigger?
你有钱吗
Do you have money?
给我足够多的美酒以飨兄弟
I need something large enough for all my brothers!
看那边怎么了
Look what is happening there…
快来啊
Come on!
不只是美酒 这里还有更多乐趣
Not just booze. There is a lot more here.
迷醉夜晚 你的魅力让我点燃激♥情♥
Intoxication tonight, your magic gets me high.
我的爱人 你的爱环绕身旁
Your love surrounds me, my love.
用你的嘴唇探索我的嘴唇
Let your lips find mine.
来吧 让我意乱情迷
Come and steal myself from me.
你是迷人的妖精
You are the charming one.
你是迷人的妖精
You are the charming one.
你的甜言蜜语让我痴醉神往
Your words are as intoxicating as a bunch
如同泡在蜜里的成熟葡萄
of ripe grapes soaked in honey.
你是打开我心的钥匙 让我灵魂颤抖
You know way to my heart, you are the key to my soul.
饮尽销魂酒 愈显阳刚
Let me drink this love potion.
我属于你 也想拥有你
You are mine, just mine.
迷醉夜晚 你的魅力让我情绪高涨
intoxication tonight, your magic gets me high.
我的爱人 你的爱环绕身旁
Your love surrounds me, my love.
搂我进你坚实的臂膀
Take me in your strong arms, I want to live.
你的魅力 无人可比
You got the magic, no one has.
你就是让我迷醉的男人
You are something I want to lose myself in.
我属于你 也想拥有你
I want to be your and make you mine, too.
来尽情享乐
Come and enjoy me.
你是迷人的妖精
You are the charming one.
是 我是
Yes, I am.
散发着迷人芬芳
You are the charming one.
别用爱剑 刺我受伤
Don’t shoot me with love daggers.
我的爱人 听我衷肠
Please listen to me, my love.
饮尽销魂酒 愈显阳刚
Let me drink this love potion.
你属于我 只属于我
You are mine, just mine.
迷醉夜晚 你的魅力让我情绪高涨
intoxication tonight, your magic gets me high.
我的爱人 你的爱环绕身旁
Your love surrounds me, my love.
与其被你们折磨 我还不如跳崖自尽
Instead of being tortured by you, I should…
巴哈拉
Bhalla!
卡他帕
Kattappa…
你把我们的机密卖♥♥给谁了 说
Who did you sell our secrets to? Tell me!
喀拉科亚王
Kalakeya!
喀拉科亚不管什么战术
The Kalakeyas don’t believe in tactical attack.
他们头脑简单 肆无忌惮
There is no limit to their morbidity.
如果他们攻入王国
If they barge into the kingdom
他们会杀了所有无辜的孩子
they will kill every innocent child
强♥奸♥所有妇女
and violate every woman.
他们会毁坏和焚烧一切
They will destroy and burn everything.
这样的话也就吓吓那些蕞尔小国
This talk might scare some small kingdoms.
我们有常规兵士25000人
We have a standing army of 25,000 soldiers.
为什么我们要害怕
Why should we be scared?
-喀拉科亚王的军队多大规模 -数十万计
-How big is the Kalakeya army? -One hundred thousand.
这些喀拉科亚掠夺者就像疯牛闯入庄家地
When wild bulls barge into the crops
所过之地 一片死寂
and lands that the Kalakeyas plunder, are both left barren.
我们必须在保卫我们王国的同时
We have to defend our kingdom
进攻敌人
and we have to attack our enemies at the same time.
我们用什么策略杀敌
What military strategy should we use to attack?
三叉戟策略
The trident strategy.
那只是书本上有过记录 但没人用过
It is one for the textbooks. No one has ever used it.
你想在战场上使用未经验证的策略

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!