You want to go to war with something untested?
要是从来没有用过
If no one has used it
估计喀拉科亚人也肯定毫无防备
the Kalakeyas wouldn’t expect it either.
所以我们才应该执行这套策略
That is why we should implement it.
-我支持这策略 -我同意
-I second the plan. -I approve it.
进入我国的道路只有一条
It is the only way into our kingdom.
卡他帕 阻住敌军 你需要多少士兵
Kattappa, how big a force do you need to stop them?
五千兵士 陛下
Five thousand, Your Highness!
我会用铁甲盾牌和长矛组成一道钢铁长城
I will use armour and spears to erect a wall of iron.
让它变成铜墙铁壁
I will turn it into an impregnable fortress.
我将带军负责北方
I will command the forces to the north.
南面有我
I will take responsibility for the south.
据可靠消息
According to our sources,
喀拉科亚王会在后方指挥
the Kalakeya chief will stand back
派出一半的军队攻击
and send half his army forward.
我们军队的编队和武器
Our military formation and our weapons…
能抵御这样的攻击三个小时
will repel that kind of attack for three hours.
在这期间 我们必须击杀喀拉科亚的首领
But we have to kill the chief during that time.
他们的军队 首领死了 就会溃散
Their army, without a chief, will scatter!
在战斗中间
In the middle of that battle
两个王子要带着骑兵
both princes with their cavalry
从两个侧翼夹击喀拉科亚首领
will attack the Chief from two sides.
他们至少需要三个小时
It will take them at least three hours
那时 他们会向我们发动反击
by the time they launch a counter attack on us.
足够了 妈妈 胜利属于我们
That will be enough, mother. Victory will be ours.
一半时间也足够取他项上人头了
Half that time will be enough to behead him.
好 这样一来就解决了
Great! This will also solve the conundrum
谁加冕为王的难题
of who should be the king.
是的 谁杀了喀拉科亚首领
Yes! The one who kills the Kalakeya chief
谁就在摩喜施末底加冕称王
will ascend the throne of Mahishmathi!
-大人提出的方案堪称完美 -是啊
-My Lord has the perfect solution. -Yes.
把剩下的军队平均分给两位王子
Divide the rest of the army equally between the Princes!
巴哈拉 巴霍
Bhalla, Baahu.
为国尽忠的机会来了
This is the opportunity to pay tribute to your motherland!
承担起守土之责
Accept it.
-摩喜施末底万岁 -摩喜施末底万岁
-Hail Mahishmati! -Hail Mahishmati!
你大伯对你不公
Your uncle has treated you unfairly.
他只给了你攻城器械
He has only given you tools to breach a fort.
但在这荒野中 有何用
Of what use will those be in an open battlefield?
弩机和战车
The arrow-machines and the swords chariot,
都给了巴哈拉拉德瓦
all went to Bhallaladeva!
你应该反对 巴霍
You should have objected, Baahu!
您的儿子应该登基摩喜施末底的王位
Your son shall ascend the throne of Mahishmathi.
-你那个诡计多端的侄子 -什么诡计多端
-You brilliantly hoodwinked Baahubali! -What hoodwink?
只要他没有适当的军队和武器
If he can’t even demand the right army, the right weapons
他明天在战场上能做什么
what is he going to do on the battlefield tomorrow?
我让强者更强
I made the strong one even stronger.
这不是欺骗 这是策略
It is not cheating, it is statecraft!
-喂 谁在那 -原谅我 大人
-Hey! Who is it? -Forgive me, My Lord!
小王子让我们把帐篷顶扯下来
The younger Prince asked us to pull out
带给他
the tents and bring them to him.
恭请巴哈拉拉德瓦
Welcome, Bhallaladeva!
-所向无敌 -所向无敌
-Invincible! -Invincible!
-所向无敌 -所向无敌
-Invincible! -Invincible!
恭请巴霍巴利
Welcome, Baahubali!
巴霍巴利 巴霍巴利
Baahubali! Baahubali!
巴霍巴利 巴霍巴利
Baahubali! Baahubali!
巴霍巴利 巴霍巴利
Baahubali! Baahubali!
巴霍 这是由来已久的仪式
Bahu, it is a time-honoured ritual.
如果不用牲畜献祭
If you don’t sacrifice the animal
-士兵们就会认为是不祥之兆 -是的殿下
-the soldiers will read it as a bad omen. -Yes, My Prince!
如果你不献祭
If you don’t offer the sacrifice
神会恼怒
the Goddess will be angry.
为什么要用无辜动物的血
Why quench the Goddess’s thirst with
献祭
the blood of this innocent animal
我以我血溅轩辕
when my own blood can be offered?
-摩喜施末底万岁 -摩喜施末底万岁
-Hail Mahishmati! -Hail Mahishmati!
摩喜施末底万岁 摩喜施末底万岁
Hail Mahishmathi! Hail Mahishmathi!
摩喜施末底万岁
Hail Mahishmathi!
摩喜施末底万岁
Hail Mahishmathi!
摩喜施末底万岁
Hail Mahishmathi!
摩喜施末底是仁慈宽容的
Mahishmathi will be forgiving and benevolent!
这是你们最后的机会
This is your last chance.
只要放下武器 就饶你们不死
Drop your weapons and run and we will spare your lives.
我听说你承诺你的儿子
I heard that you promised both your sons that
谁杀了我就立谁为王
the one who kills me would be made king.
那如果他们都死在我手上呢
And if both of them die at my hands?
我会征服你和你的王国
I will conquer you and your kingdom
和你一起生个儿子
and then I will have a son with you.
你可以立他为王
You can make him the king!
我要活捉他
I want him alive.
我要活捉他 即使手脚全无
I want him to be alive even after his arms and legs
躺在血泊之中
are cut off and he lies in a pool of blood!
即使秃鹫啄食他的眼睛 享用他的内脏
When the vultures pluck out his eyes and feast on his guts.
他也要活着
He should be alive.
-卡他帕 -夫人
-Kattappa! -My Lady!
吹号♥开战
Blow the conch to begin the battle.
一切就绪
It is ready.
填装石丸
Arm the weapon.

Fire!
听候巴霍巴利指令
Baahubali’s command!
准备
Get ready!
列队集结
Arm the weapons.
放箭
Attack!
攻击
Attack!
-干得漂亮 巴霍巴利 -干得漂亮
-Well done, Baahubali! -Well done.
将士们 准备迎敌
Soldiers. Attack.
迎敌
Attack!
稳住 牢牢稳住
Hold! Hold strong!
刀剑队 上前
Swords group, step forward!
三叉戟战术开始
Trident strategy begins!

Stop.
巴哈拉拉德瓦
Bhallaladeva!
殿下
My Prince?
-殿下 -将士们 看我手势
-My Prince! -Army!
稳住防线
Hold your lines!
稳住防线 稳住
Hold your lines! Hold them!
我们的防线被攻破了
Our defenses are in tatters.
第一次在摩喜施末底的国土上
We are seeing an enemy flag on Mahishmati soil…
看到敌人的旗帜在飘扬
for the first time!
这是我们的末日 死亡
This is the death of us. Death!
死亡 死亡
Death! Death!
死亡
Death!
死亡
Death!
将士们
Soldiers!
死亡是什么
What is death?
想想敌人强大
To think that the enemy is stronger
难逃一死
than our resolve, is death!
战场怯懦是一死
Cowardice on the battlefield is death!
凌♥辱♥我们的母亲的人 还活着
The cruel man insulted our mother and he is still alive.
不能砍掉他的头颅献给母亲
Instead of presenting his decapitated head at her feet
掉头逃亡也是一死
we are turning our backs to him and that is death!
我选择一往无前 殊死一战
I will ride on to annihilate that death!
让我的母亲和母土免于暴徒的伤害
No rogue can ever harm my mother or my motherland.
我要撕碎他们 发出战争的呐喊
I am about to rip them apart and proclaim my war cry!
谁愿和我并肩作战
Who is with me?

Me!
-谁愿和我一起战死沙场 -我
-Who will die with me? -Me!
-谁愿和我一起浴火重生 -我
-Who will vanquish that death and live on? -Me!

Me!
摩喜施末底万岁

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!