Always.
一直很饿
You got it.
我给你做饭
Spread to the edges!
把边上都抹到
…is a young Caucasian male.
司机为白人男性
His identity remains as yet unknown,
身份尚未确认
and police are appealing to anyone
警方希望如有知情者
who might recognize him to come forward.
请提供线索
The search for the suspect is ongoing.
目前搜捕行动仍在进行
Police pursued the getaway vehicle
警方还动用了直升机
across downtown Atlanta and i-85 by helicopter.
在亚特兰大市区和85号♥洲际高速公路上和劫匪展开追逐战
Where is that cash from?
那些钱哪来的?
Work.
工作
One more job.
再干一票
Then I’m done.
我就不干了
You don’t
你不属于
belong
那个
in that world.
世界
Sorry, couldn’t hear you. I have a banana in my ear.
对不起 我听不见 我耳朵里有根香蕉
You heard me.
你要听话
They grow up so freaking fast, don’t they?
他们长得太快了 对吧?
You and I are a team.
我们是一队的
Nothing is more important than our friendship.
没什么比我们的友谊更重要
How’s that working out for you?
后来情况怎么样?
And still the bull stands, bloodied but unrelenting.
公牛依然没有倒下 浑身是血但毫不退缩
Gaston is running out of time.
加斯顿的时间不多了
He’s had his tries from horseback.
在马背上他没能成功
Now he must try to end this on foot.
现在他只能徒步解决了
“Retarded” means slow. Was he slow?
傻子反应慢 他反应慢么
No.

Was he slow?
他反应慢么
No.

Was he slow?
他反应慢么
No.

“Retarded” means slow. Was he slow?
傻子反应慢 他反应慢么
No.

“Retarded” means slow. Was he slow?
傻子反应慢 他反应慢么
No.

…slow? …Slow? …Slow?
慢么?慢么?慢么?
Are brazen heists in the hub linked?
报纸标题:市中心大劫案是否为连环作案
So, what can I get you this fine morning?
早上好 请问您想吃些什么?
Oh, don’t worry if you need a second.
您可以再想一会
I have all the time in the world.
我可以慢慢等您
Whoa, are you recording this?
你这是在录音么?
Am I being monitored for quality assurance?
你不会是保险公♥司♥的人吧?
No. I… I…
不 我不是
No.
不是
Um, hello? Hello, testing.
你好 测试一下
What can I get you this fine morning, sir?
先生 早上好 请问您想吃些什么
Oh, um, you know that’s a kid’s menu, right?
您知道这个是儿童餐菜单吧?
Yeah, oh.
哦哦
I get it. It’s early.
没关系 一大早容易犯迷糊
So you just starting your day or did you just get off?
你是刚下班还是起床准备去上班?
Oh, I don’t know if I ever get off. They call, I go, you know?
我不知道我什么时候能下班 我要随叫随到的
So, what is it you do?
那你是做什么的?
I’m a driver.
我是个司机
Oh, like a… Like a chauffeur.
就是专职司机么?
You drive around important people?
专门给有身份的人开车?
I guess I do.
差不多是这样
Anyone I’d know?
有没有我认识的人呢
I hope not.
最好没有吧
Well, aren’t you mysterious.
你还真神秘啊
Maybe.
也许吧
Maybe?
也许?
So, when was the last time you hit the road just for fun?
那你上次开车兜风是什么时候?
Yesterday.
就昨天
Oh, then I’m jealous.
真羡慕你
Sometimes all I want to do is head west on 20
有时候我真想开着豪车说走就走
in a car I can’t afford with a plan I don’t have.
沿着一条洲际公路一路向西
Just me, my music and the road.
一路上只有音乐陪着我
I’d like that, too.
我喜欢这个主意
Uh, so, you decide on anything yet?
你想好要点什么了么?
You are so beautiful.
你真是太美了
You just decided that.
你看了这么久才想到的么
Oh, well, thank you.
那么 谢谢夸奖
I’m sure you don’t mean it.
虽然我知道你是逗我的
I do mean it.
我是认真的
Jonathan?
你叫乔纳森?
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
You know, this isn’t my badge.
这不是我的名牌
I’ve only just started here, so…
我是新来这 负责做…
As a Jonathan?
As a Jonathan?
Yeah. As a Jonathan.
是的 负责顶替他
Well, um, if you have any more questions, just holler.
如果还有别的什么事 叫我就好
I have a question.
我有个问题
What’s that song you’re singing?
你唱的是什么歌♥
Carla Thomas
《宝贝》 卡拉·托马斯
I approve.
我喜欢
Of the song?
喜欢这首歌♥?
Of the girl.
喜欢那个女孩
Oh, there you are. I’ve been calling, baby.
你终于接电♥话♥的 我都打了好几个电♥话♥给你了 宝宝
You have? I have.
是么? 是的
My chicken just laid a very big egg.
我刚刚接到了一单大买♥♥卖♥♥
You in? Am I in?
你要来么? 我要去么?
It was a rhetorical question, baby.
恐怕你没得选 宝宝
You’re in.
你必须来
I’ll be there.
我会去的
Meet your new crew.
来见见你的新队友
Over here is Eddie no nose, formerly Eddie the nose.
这位是”没鼻子”埃迪 原名”大鼻子”埃迪
Why, what happened?
叫我♥干♥啥 发生什么了?
Don’t ask me that.
别问我
That’s a no nose no-no, page one.
永远别问埃迪这个问题
And right here is jd.
这位是J.D.
He put the “Asian” in home invasion.
入室抢劫的老手
And over there is the one and the only bats.
那位是鼎鼎有名的 贝茨
No need for intros, doc.
道格 就不用介绍我了
Everybody from the jungle to the trap know bats.
道上的兄弟都听说过我吧
This your boy, right?
这就是那个
This the one you say listens to the music all the time?
一直在听音乐的小毛孩么?
The driver’s supposed to be the eyes and the ears,
司机应该眼观六路耳听八方
not just the eyes.
只用眼睛怎么行
Why does he listen to music all the time, doc?
道格 他为什么在一直听音乐呢?
He’s got mental problems? No, no, no, no.
是不是脑子不太正常? 不不不
I’m the one got the mental problems in the crew.
我们的队伍中 只有我才是脑子有毛病的那个
Position taken.
别搞错了
He’s got tinnitus.
他有耳鸣症
Tinna-what?
耳鸣症是什么?
He had an accident when he was a kid.
他小时候出过车祸
He’s still got a hum in the drum. Plays music to drown it out.
耳朵里一直有杂音 听音乐是为了驱除那些杂音
Yeah, but you feel me.
你懂我的意思
Hat?
帽子?
Your tattoo says, “hat.”
你身上纹的是”帽子”
Yeah. It used to say “hate.”
原来我纹的是‘仇恨’
But to increase my chances of employment, i got the “e” removed.
不过为了让我更容易找到工作 我就把它改了
How’s that working out for you? How’s that working out for you?
那这招好用么
Who doesn’t like hats?
当然 谁不喜欢帽子啊
So, doc,
道格
how many jobs you done with the kid?
你跟这小毛孩一起干过几票?
If you can’t take my word for him,
你要是不相信我的话
then get back in that fucking elevator.
就趁早滚回家去
You never heard of the spirit of 85?
你没听说过85号♥公路幽灵的故事么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!