Meet the family. Clara, you know.
-嗨! 马提 -女士
-Hi, Marty! -Ma’am!
我的小孩们
These are our boys:
朱尔斯 逢恩
Jules and Verne.
儿子们 这两位是马提和珍尼弗
Boys, this is Marty and Jennifer.
-我还以为再也见不到你了 -优秀的科学家总是闲不住
-Doc, I thought I’d never see you again. -You can’t keep a good scientist down.
我还要回来接爱因斯坦…
I had to come back for Einstein…
而且 我不希望你为我担心
and I didn’t want you to be worried about me.
我给你带了一个纪念品
I brought you a little souvenir.
这太棒了 博士
It’s great, Doc.
谢谢
Thanks.
我从未来带回来这张纸条…
Dr. Brown, I brought this note back from the future…
上面的字消失了
and now it’s erased.
它当然消失了
Of course it’s erased.
但这是表示什么呢?
What does that mean?
这表示你们的未来不是注定的
It means your future hasn’t been written yet.
谁都一样
No one’s has.
未来靠你们自己创造 给你们自己一个美好的未来吧
Your future is whatever you make it. So make it a good one, both of you.
我们会的
We will, Doc!
退后
Stand back!
小子们 扣好安全带
All right, boys, buckle up!
你们现在要去哪? 回到未来去?
Where are you going now? Back to the future?
不 已经去过了
No. Already been there.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!