你有什么话要说吗?
You got anything to say?
我恨堆肥
I hate manure.
看!
Look!
太好了
Yes!
-火车! -我们来得及吗?
-The train! -Can we make it?
我们去郊狼山路栏截他们
We’ll have to cut them off at Coyote Pass.
伊斯威特先生
Hey, mister. Mr. Eastwood.
-这是你的枪 -谢了 小弟
-Here’s your gun, mister. -Thanks, kid.
它值12块 新的
It’s worth $12. Never been used.
-或许我会拿它去换顶新帽子 -记着好好照顾那孩子
-Maybe I’ll trade it for a new hat. -Right! Take care of that baby!
我会的
I will!
艾米
Emmett!
时间机器
“Time machine.”

Come on!
把手伸给我
Give me your hand!

Come on!
快 马提
Come on, Marty.
我们上
Come on. Let’s go!
蒙上面罩
Masks on.
-举起手 -抢劫吗?
-Reach! -Is this a holdup?
是个科学实验
It’s a science experiment.
在前面的岔道停车
Stop the train just before you hit the switch track up ahead.
-博士 -把机头分开
-Doc! -Uncouple the cars from the tender!
我一直都想这么做
I’ve wanted to do that all my life.
这些东西是什么?
What are these things?
我造的燃料 将木料和无烟煤屑压缩在一起…
My version of Presto Logs. Compressed wood with anthracite dust…
能让火头烧得更热 更持久
chemically treated to burn hotter and longer.
用这个就不用给熔铁炉添燃料了
I use them so I don’t have to stoke my forge.
这三个助燃剂将依次点燃…
These three will ignite sequentially…
让火烧得更旺 增加蒸汽锅炉的压力…
make the fire hotter, kick up the boiler pressure…
让火车跑得更快
and make the train go faster.
一切就绪
Ready to roll!
马提 时光电路启动了吗?
Marty, are the time circuits on?
启动
Check!
输入目标时间
Input the destination time:
1985年1O月27号♥ 早上十一点
October 27, 1985, 11:00 a.m.
完毕 我们现在每小时25英哩
Check. We’re cruising at a steady 25 miles an hour.
我要加入助燃剂
I’m throwing in the Presto Logs.
马提 新仪表盘将告诉我们锅炉的温度是多少
The new dashboard gauge will tell us the boiler temperature.
它用三种颜色显示三个助燃剂的点火时间
It’s color-coded to indicate when each log will fire.
分别是绿 黄 红
Green, yellow and red.
每点燃一个火车将会突然加速向前
Each detonation will be accompanied by a sudden burst of acceleration.
希望我们能在指针超过两千之前达到88英哩
Hopefully we’ll hit 88 miles per hour before the needle gets much past 2,000.
为什么? 超过两千后会怎样?
Why? What happens after it hits 2,000?
整个锅炉将会爆♥炸♥
The whole boiler explodes!
真是太好了
Perfect!
-我们到35了 -好
-We just hit 35! -Okay, Marty.
我要过来了
I’m coming aboard!
艾米
Emmett!
快啊
Come on.
黄色的要爆了 你最好抓紧点 博士
You better hold onto something! The yellow log is about to blow!
我的天
Golly.
我们刚刚超过40
We just passed 40!
艾米
Emmett!
我们刚超过45 博士 加油
We just passed 45! Go for it!
Fifty.
我爱你
I love you!
-是怎么回事? -是克蕾拉 她在车上
-What’s happening? -It’s Clara! She’s on the train!
克蕾拉 这下可好
Clara? Perfect.
她在车上 我要回去接她
She’s in the cab! I’m going back for her!
风车
The windmill!
博士 我们已经超过50了 你来不及的
Doc! We’re going past 50! You’ll never make it!
那我们只好带她一起回去了 继续告诉我速度
Then we’ll have to take her back with us! Keep calling out the speed!
克蕾拉 爬到我这边来
Clara, climb out here to me!
-我不知道行不行 -你能行
-I don’t know if I can! -You can do it!
别往下看
Just don’t look down!
这就对了
That’s it!
每小时60英哩
Sixty miles an hour!
你做得很好 稳点
You’re doing fine! Nice and steady!
来啊
Come on!
-再往前一点 -我办不到 我害怕
-Just a little further! -I can’t! I’m scared!
-70 -继续往前走 克蕾拉
-Seventy! -Keep coming, Clara!
来啊 你做得很好
Come on! You’re doing fine!
来啊 别紧张
Come on! Nice and easy!
别往下看 这就对了 你做得很好
Don’t look down! That’s it! You’re doing fine!
红色的那个要爆了
The red log is about to blow!
我试着要抓住你啊
I’m trying to reach you!
-克蕾拉 别松手 -不行
-Clara, hold on! -I can’t!
我把飞行滑板给你
I’ll slip you the Hoverboard!
马提 当心
Marty, watch out!
艾米! 救我
Emmett, help!
支持住
Hold on!
准备好了?
Ready, Doc?
接住
Catch it!
成了
Yes!
好…
Well, Doc…
它已经被毁了
It’s destroyed.
正如你所希望那样
Just like you wanted.
-臭小子 给我… -讲话小心点 毕福
-Hey, butthead, get away… -Watch it, Biff!
我不是有意要吓你 我没认出你
I didn’t mean to scare you. I didn’t recognize you.
-你在做什么? -我在打第二层蜡
-What the hell are you doing? -Just putting on the second coat.
你在扮牛仔 是吧
You going cowboy?
快点 我们午餐要迟了
Come on, guys. We’ll be late for brunch.
快点 他们不会给我们保留一整天
Dad, they won’t hold your reservations all day.
我找不到另一副眼镜
I can’t find my glasses.
-看见我的眼镜了吗? -在你的皮夹克里
-Have you seen them? -They’re in your suede jacket.
马提 怎么了? 我们以为你到湖边去了
Marty? What’s wrong? We thought you went to the lake.
-你穿这衣服到湖边去? -谢天谢地 你们正常了
-You wore that to the lake? -Thank God you guys are back to normal.
你在扮谁? 克林 伊斯威特?
Who are you supposed to be? Clint Eastwood?
我得去找珍尼弗
Right. I have to go get Jennifer.
-我很喜欢你这顶帽子 -谢谢
-I really like that hat. -Thanks, Biff.
珍尼弗
Jennifer.
马提
Marty
我做了一个最可怕的梦
I had the worst nightmare.
我做的那个梦好逼真
That dream I had is so real.
那是个关于未来的梦
It was about the future.
关于我们
About us.
而且你还被解雇了
And you got fired.
慢着 你说我被炒鱿鱼
Wait a minute. What do you mean, I got fired?
希尔戴尔 是我们住的地方
Hilldale! This is where we live.
我是说 我们以后住的地方
I mean, this is where we’re going to live.
在将来
Someday.
那是一场梦 不是吗?
It was a dream, wasn’t it?
是马提大哥
The big M.
-近来如何? 麦克佛莱 -尼德斯
-How’s it hanging, McFly? -Hey, Needles.
好正点的车子 让我们看看它能干什么
Nice set of wheels. Let’s see what she can do.
-下一个红绿灯 -不 谢谢
-Next green light. -No, thanks.
你出毛病了? 没胆?
What’s the matter? Chicken?
-马提 不 -抓稳
-Marty, don’t. -Grab hold of something.
加油! 上车
-Come on! -Get on!

Yeah, go!
你是故意这么做的?
Did you do that on purpose?
你想我会笨得想跟那个王八蛋比?
Yeah. You think I’m stupid enough to race that asshole?
我的天 我可能会撞上那辆劳斯莱斯
Jeez! I would have hit that Rolls-Royce.
消失了
It erased.
你说得对 确实没剩下什么
You’re right. There’s not much left.
博士永远不会回来了
Doc’s never coming back.
我会很怀念他 珍
I’ll sure miss him, Jen.
怎么回事?
What the hell?
它是由蒸汽推动
It runs on steam!
见见我的家人 克蕾拉你已经认识了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!