来吧 让我开开心
Go ahead! Make my day.
-早上好 伊斯威特先生
-Good morning. -Morning.
抽根雪茄吧 今天需要我效劳吗?
Have a cigar. Anything I can do for you today?
-不 不用了 -祝你明天好运
-No, that’s fine. -Good luck tomorrow.
-我们会为你祈祷 -谢谢
-We’ll be praying for you. -Thanks.
早上好 明天穿这套新的怎么样?
Good morning. Interest you in a new suit for tomorrow?
不用了 谢谢你
I’m fine. Thanks.
-你在干什么啊? -没什么
-What are you doing? -Nothing.
我出来享受一下清晨的空气
I was just out enjoying the morning air.
此地的早晨美极了 你说是不是?
It’s really lovely here in the morning. Don’t you think?
听着 我们把德罗林车放上铁轨 准备上路吧
Yes. We’ve got to load the DeLorean and get ready to roll.
看那 是墓碑
Look at that, the tombstone.
马提 再让我看看那张照片
Let me see that photograph again.
我的名字 已经消失了
My name, it’s vanished.
这真是太好了 博士
That’s great, Doc.
我们明天就要回未来去 这一切就消失了
We’re going back to the future tomorrow, so everything’s being erased.
但只有我的名字消失
But only my name is erased.
但墓碑和上面的日期还在 这没道理
The tombstone itself and the date still remain. That doesn’t make sense.
我们知道这张照片代表着…
We know this photograph represents what will happen…
是否今天的事对明天产生了影响
if the events of today continue to run their course into tomorrow.
-那又怎样? -对不起 伊斯威特先生
-Right. So? -Excuse me, Mr. Eastwood.
-我要量你的尺码 -兄弟 我不想买♥♥西装
-I just need to take your measurements. -Look, pal, I don’t want to buy a suit.
-这是给你做棺材用的 -我的棺材?
-This is for your coffin. -My coffin?
你的赔率是2比1
The odds are running 2-1 against you.
趁早准备也好
Might as well be prepared.
所以 刻在那块墓碑上的…
So it may not be my name…
可能不是我的名字 而是你的
that’s going to be on this tombstone. It may be yours.
-我的天 -我知道 难以承受
-Great Scott. -I know, this is heavy.
你为什么带枪?
Why are you wearing that gun?
你不会明天真的要和泰伦决斗吧
You’re not considering going up against Tannen tomorrow?
明天一早 我将和你回到未来
Tomorrow morning I’m going back to the future with you.
但比佛泰伦来找麻烦 我要有准备
But if Buford Tannen comes looking for trouble, I’ll be ready for him.
你也听见那混♥蛋♥昨晚骂我什么
You heard what that son of a bitch called me last night.
你不能每次有人骂你就失去理智
You can’t go losing your judgment every time so they call your name.
那就是你在未来出事故的原因
That’s exactly what causes you to get in that accident in the future.
我将来会发生什么事
What? What about my future?
我不能告诉你 这可能会让事情更糟
I can’t tell you. It might make things worse.
慢着 博士
Wait a minute.
我在未来出了什么事
What is wrong with my future?
我们都得做一些会改变我们一生的决定
We all have to make decisions that affect the course of our lives.
你要做你应该做的事
You’ve got to do what you’ve got to do…
我也得做我应该做的事
and I’ve got to do what I’ve got to do.
我已经做了决定
I’ve made a decision.
我明天不跟你回去了
I’m not going with you tomorrow.
我要留在这里
I’m staying here.
你在胡说什么啊?
What are you talking about?
我没必要否认这事实
There’s no point in denying it.
-我爱上了克蕾拉 -我的天
-I’m in love with Clara. -Oh, man.
我们不属于这里
We don’t belong here.
我们两个都不
Neither one of us.
明天被杀的人仍然可能是你
It could still be you that gets shot tomorrow.
这块墓碑仍然可能是你的未来
This tombstone could still be in your future.
未来不是注定的
Marty, the future isn’t written.
它可以被改变 你知道
It can be changed. You know that.
任何人都可以创造他们的未来
Anyone can make their future whatever they want it to be.
我不能让这张小小的照片决定我的一生
I can’t let this one little photograph determine my entire destiny.
我要依照我内心深处的信念…
I have to live my life according to what I believe is right…
来过我的生活
in my heart.
博士 你是个科学家
Doc, you’re a scientist.
你告诉我 理智告诉你该做什么?
So you tell me. What’s the right thing to do, up here?
你说得对 马提
You’re right, Marty.
-这能行 -我最起码得跟她说声再年见
-That worked great. -I’ve at least got to tell her good-bye.
别这样 博士
Come on, Doc.
想想看 你该怎么告诉她?
Think about it. What will you say to her?
说回到未来去? 她是不会理解的
“I’ve got to go back to the future”? I mean she won’t understand that.
我们在一起干这事 我都不怎么理解
Hell, I’m in it with you, and I don’t even understand it.
听我说
Listen.
或许…
Maybe we…
我们可以带克蕾拉一起走
Maybe we can just take Clara with us.
回到未来去?
To the future?
你提醒了我 我是个科学家 我要理智的看这事
As you reminded me, I’m a scientist, so I must be scientific about this.
我曾经警告过你 不可为私利破坏时空的连续性
I cautioned you about disrupting the continuum for your own benefit.
所以 我自己也不能这么做
Therefore, I must do no less.
我们将照计划进行 一旦回到1985年…
We shall proceed as planned, and as soon as we return to 1985…
我们就把这不祥的机器毁掉
We’ll destroy this infernal machine.
时光旅行让人很痛苦
Traveling through time has become much too painful.
是我 艾米 克蕾拉
It’s Emmett, Clara.
你不进来吗?
Emmett, won’t you come in?
不 还是不要…
No, I better not. I…
怎么回事?
What’s wrong?
我是来道别的
I’ve come to say good-bye.
道别? 你要上哪去?
Good-bye? Where are you going?
我要走了
I’m going away.
我恐怕再也见不到你了
I’m afraid I’ll never see you again.
克蕾拉 我要你知道我非常爱你
Clara, I want you to know that I care about you deeply.
但我明白我不属于这里
But I’ve realized that I don’t belong here,
我要回到我来的地方
and I have to go back where I came from.
那是什么地方?
Where might that be?
我不能告诉你
I can’t tell you.
不管你要去哪 带我一起走
Then wherever you’re going, take me with you.
我不能 克蕾拉
I can’t, Clara.
我希望能有其他办法…
I wish it didn’t have to be this way…
但相信我 我永远不会忘记你…
but believe me when I tell you that I’ll never forget you…
我爱你
and that I love you.
我不明白你想告诉我什么
I don’t understand what you’re trying to say.
我不认为你能够理解这件事
I don’t think there’s any way that you can understand it.
我一定得知道
Please, I have to know.
如果你真的爱我 那就把实情告诉我
If you sincerely do love me, then tell me the truth.
好吧
All right then.
我来自未来
I’m from the future.
我乘坐我发明的时光机器来这…
I came here in a time machine that I invented…
明天我就得回到1985年
and tomorrow I have to go back to the year 1985.
是的 艾米
Yes, Emmett.
我能够理解
I do understand.
我明白 你知道我喜爱朱尔斯的书…
I understand that because you know I’m partial to the writings of Jules Verne…
你编造出这种谎言想骗我上当
you concocted those mendacities in order to take advantage of me.
我这辈子听过许多谎言…
I’ve heard some whoppers in my day…
但你要我相信你这些鬼话…
but the fact that you’d expect me to believe this…
简直是对我的一大侮辱 可耻
is so insulting and degrading!
你只需要说我不爱你 我不想再见到你
All you had to say is, “I don’t love you and I don’t want to see you anymore.”
这对我起码还比较尊重
That, at least, would have been respectful!
但这不是事实
But that’s not the truth.
艾米 要杯和往常一样的?
Emmett. What can I get you, the usual?
不 却斯特 我今晚需要烈一点的东西
No, Chester, I’ll need something a lot stronger than that tonight.
-沙士? -威士忌 却斯特
-Sarsaparilla. -Whiskey, Chester.
威士忌? 艾米 你确定吗?
Whiskey? Are you sure?
你还记得国♥庆♥日那天发生的事?
You know what happened to you on the Fourth of July.
威士忌
Whiskey.
好吧 我又不是你♥爸♥爸
Okay, I ain’t your papa.
我只是不希望看到你做傻事
Just don’t want to see you do the wrong thing.
整瓶放在这里
You can leave the bottle.
是为了女人 对不对?
It’s a woman, right?
我知道 我走遍了全国各地…
I knew it. I’ve seen that look on a man’s face…
在上千个男人脸上见过这表情
a thousand times all across the country.
告诉你 朋友 你会忘了她的
All I can tell you, friend, is you’ll get over her.
克蕾拉 百万中才有一个
Clara was one in a million.
十亿中才有一个 决无仅有
One in a billion. One in a googolplex.
我梦中的女人 而我却永远的失去了她
The woman of my dreams, and I’ve lost her for all time.
我可以向你保证 先生 会有其他女人的
I can assure you, sir, there are other women.
在全国各地推销这铁丝网…
Peddling this barbed wire across the country…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!