看我卷土重来,让你们看看我的厉害
You can bet your bullion there’ll be no “I do”s
你就会明白我聪明绝顶的招数
Yes,suppose the girl goes missing,so the king says”Au revoir”
我们来跟公主玩一手“人间蒸发”,那国王从哪来的就回哪去
Then I find her,bring her back and make the news.
再玩一手“大变活人”轰动全国
Then the queen will be so grateful that she’ll pledge the girl to moi
而皇后将会感激涕零地把公主嫁给我
And I’ll humbly tell her”how could I refuse?”
我谦虚地说“谢谢你祝福”
When our ceremony’s over I will rise and take the throne
婚礼一结束,我就是老大
And that nitwit Anneliese can kiss my shoes
看那愚蠢的安娜莉丝向我俯首称臣
For the kingdom and the castle will be mine and mine alone
我就是那传说中的真命天子
If the crown should fit,then how could I refuse?
皇冠在向我招手,我又如何拒绝?
So get ready with the roses and stand by with the champagne
快备好玫瑰,快打开香槟
When you’ve got a brilliant plan you never lose
万事俱备,只欠东风
Yes,before the chapter closes,it’ll be as big as Charlemagne
我等必将名垂青史,光宗耀祖
It’s a thankless job,but how can I refuse?
一点点忘恩负义无伤大雅
How can I refuse?
让这个世界臣服我的足下!
Hahahaha…
哈哈哈哈哈!
Enjoy it now, sister,
看谁笑到最后,小妞
‘cos it ain’t gonna be yours much longer.
你的好日子就快到头了
Oh, please, having delusions again, Midas?
拜托,又在白日做梦啦?
Let’s just say the throne’s gonna belong to my master, Preminger.
我家主人普敏格很快就会登上王位
and anything belonging to him ergo and ipso facto, belongs to me.
他的东西就是我的东西
You lose a tooth, Midas?
哎哟,米达,撞断门牙了?
My tooth? No, no, not my tooth!
我的牙?不!完了,完了,我的牙!
Ah you better hope you got 9 lives, Serafina!
快祈祷自己有九条命吧,莎琳芬娜
‘Cos you’re gonna need ’em all!
你的死期不远啦!
I am Ambassador Bismark, here by invitation of the Queen.
我是国王派来的特使,应皇后陛下的邀请而来
King Dominick, you are quite sure about this?
多米尼克陛下,您确定要这么做吗?
I am.
是的
Come in!
呃…请进
Julian, perfect timing.
朱利安?来的刚刚好
I classified this as iron pyrite.
经我鉴定,这只是黄铁矿
Pretty, but not considered valuable.
挺好看,却一文不值
Commonly known as “fools gold”.
就是人们常说的”愚人的黄金”
Well done, your Highness.
公主殿下分♥析♥得真好
Your Highness? Why the sudden formality?
殿下?何必搞得这么别扭
It’s just me.
直接叫就好嘛
The Queen sent me. Apparently the Ambassador has arrived with a gift for you.
刚从皇后陛下那里接到的消息,邻国的特使已经抵达,带着彩礼
The Ambassador? He’s here already?
特使?这就到了?
On behalf of King Dominick…I present this engagement gift to you.
在下奉多米尼克国王之命拜见皇后,这是送给公主的订婚礼物
Oh! Thank you, Ambassador! Princess Anneliese will be quite pleased.
非常感谢你,大使先生!小女一定会很开心的
May I enquire, Your Excellency, if you’ve set a date for the wedding?
可否请皇后定下良辰吉日举♥行♥婚礼?
Will a week from today do?
就下星期吧?
Ah! Next week?
啥?下星期就办喜事?
A most wise and thoughtful decision, Your Majesty.
噢…多么英明的决定啊,陛下
Excellent. I will… er, send for King Dominick, so that he may meet his new bride.
太好了!我会禀告多米尼克国王,尽快安排这对新人见面
So happy. Free to do whatever they want.
啊,真羡慕她们!这么开心,想干啥就干啥
What do you think King Dominick will be like?
你觉得多米尼克国王会是怎样的人?
Oh I’m sure he’ll be… suitable.
我相信国王与公主一定是天造地设的一对
Oh, I know it’s the right thing to marry him, but sometimes I wish… well…
我知道,嫁给他准没错,可是我总觉得…哎
Apparently he’s a lover of music. He plays 3 different instruments.The dulcimer, the trumpet, and the piano.
他似乎爱好音乐,精通扬琴,小号♥和钢琴3种乐器
Anneliese…
安娜莉丝
you’re going to need your cape.
来,戴上披肩
I am? Why?
披肩?为啥要戴披肩?
There’s nothing like some fresh air and a change of scenery.
带你出来透透气,呼吸一下新鲜空气,感受生活的美好
I wish it were that simple.
但愿事情就这么简单
Come on, Serafina.
走吧,莎琳芬娜
Ah, it feels so good to be outside the castle walls.
啊,出来转转,感觉真好
Nobody knows who I am.
没人认得我,不会被围观
So, which one was your house?
对了,你住在哪里?
More of a room, really. We couldn’t afford a house.
一个小房♥间而已,大房♥子住不起
– Oh, I didn’t mean…
– I know.
– 呃,我的意思不是…
– 我知道
Third floor on the left. Did all my studies there.
三楼,左边那间就是,我都是在那里做研究的
A perfect example of ‘rosa centifolia’.
一支完美纯洁的白玫瑰
My favorite! But, you knew that
我最喜欢白玫瑰了,原来你早就知道了
Mmm, that smells delicous.
嗯,这是什么气味,好香哦
I’ll be right back.
等我一会,马上回来
Like a bird that flys in the morning light
如晨曦中飞翔的鸟儿
Or a butterfly in the spring
如春日里缤纷的彩蝶
When your spirit rise in the wind of hope
希望之风拂过脸颊,让你的灵魂驰骋翱翔
You’ll find your wings
展开双翼,冲向天际
Let’s go listen, Serafina.
莎琳芬娜,我们过去瞧瞧
For you’re always free to begin again
朋友请相信,梦想已不远
And you’re always free to believe
就让自♥由♥带你追寻
When you find the place that your heart belongs
当你孤寂的心灵找到了归宿…
G’day.Madame Carp!
又来了!卡夫人?!
Wait, I earned that!
不,等等,那是我辛苦赚来的
And you owe me. Did you really think you could make a living as a singer?
谁让你欠我的呢?你还以为你真的能靠你这点本事当歌♥星?
Get back to work, girl, or there’ll be trouble.
傻丫头,快回去干活,否则要你好看
– What a beautiful song.
– Thanks.
– 你的声音真甜美
– 谢谢
My Mom taught it… to… me.
这是妈妈教给…我…的
Whoa.
哇噢
We could be sisters.
我们简直就像失散多年的姐妹
– What’s your name?
– What’s your name?
– 你叫什么?
– 你叫什么?
You first.
呃,你先说
Please, call me Anneliese.
请叫我安娜莉丝
Anneliese? You have the same name as the Princess.
安娜莉丝?与公主的名字一模一样?
Well…

Oh.

I’m Erika, Your Highness.
在下艾莉卡,公主殿下
Aren’t you supposed to be inside the castle?
公主殿下应该住在皇宫里吧?
I’m savoring a first and last taste of freedom before getting married next week…
我是想趁下星期的婚礼之前溜出来,享受最后一点自♥由♥
to a total stranger.
嫁个陌生人…完全不认识的陌生人
At least you’re not an indentured servant.
总比做包身工好吧
Indentured servant?
包身工?
If i’d like to have my breakfast hot,Madame Carp will make me pay
如果我想吃顿热早餐,我要自己准备自己支付
And I have to fetch the eggs myself and the barn’s a mile away
快步穿越农场,我的鸡蛋最新鲜
It’s cold and wet,yet still I get an omelette on my plate
阴冷潮湿的清晨,我不曾有怨言
But in my head I’m back in bed,snuggled up and sleeping late
而我也幻想着钻进被窝舒舒服服地睡个懒觉
– Really?
– Really, but it’s alright. I mean, I’m used to it. And you?
– 真的?
– 真的,不过无所谓,习惯了,你呢?
– Well…
– Well?
– 我?
– 怎么样?
If I want some eggs,I ring the bell and the maid comes running in
摇摇铃,拍拍手,佣人随叫随到
And she serves them on a silver tray and she brings the cookie tin
珍馐佳肴,美食甜点
And while I eat she rubs my feet and strolling minstrels play
全方位立体式服务保证面面俱到
But I’d rather be in my library reading science books all day
而我却宁愿藏进书本里探索我自己的世界
– I’m just like you
– Your are?
– 我就像你
– 你?
You’re just like me
你就像我
There’s somewhere else we’d rather be
我们向往着另一片天地
Somewhere that’s ours,somewhere that dreams come true
属于我们的天地,梦想成真的天地
Yes,I am a girl like you
没错,我就是另一个你
You’d never think,that it was so
你从未料到
But now I’ve met you and I know
而我已知晓
It’s plain as day,sure as the sky is blue
这种感觉既清楚又明白,既诚恳又真挚
Yes,I am a girl like you
没错,我就是另一个你
So! You’re a singer?
哇噢,你是歌♥手?
No, I work at Madame Carp’s penitentiary. Uh, I mean Dress Emporium.
不,我是为卡夫人工作的囚徒…呃,我是说,裁缝
I love Madame Carp’s Dresses!
我喜欢卡夫人店里的衣服
I made the one you’re wearing.
你身上的这件就是我做的
You made this? It’s my favorite.
是你做的?我最喜欢这件了
The design looks so complicated!
设计这样一件衣服一定很复杂吧
Oh, but it isn’t, really…
哪里,小菜一碟
First I choose an fabric from the rack and I pin the pattern down
精挑细选,绣出万紫千红
And I stitch it in the front and back and it turns into a gown
穿针引线,织出锦绣霓裳
I wear the gown without my crown and dance around my room
裙摆飞扬,舞动奇迹;无拘无束,自♥由♥自在
And imagine life without the strife of an unfamiliar groom
尽情想象那与世无争的精彩人生
But I’d never let my Mother know. I wouldn’t want to disappoint her.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!