哦,别告诉我公主在这里面
Alright, I will not tell you.
我…我不会那么说的
Ooo, I’m getting… Ooo yeah, I’m getting…
有了,有了!
Uh, dizzy?
头晕了?
No. A scent.There’s another way in.
不,是气味!这里另一条通道!
Look at you…looking at me. Lovely.
看看你,再瞧瞧我,真是帅呆了
Hey! Hey, hey, hey! Down here!
嘿,就在这下面!
Whaddya make of that?
瞧瞧,这说明什么?
Oh, uh, you are an excellent digger.
你很擅长挖洞
Thank you, but I meant look! I’ll bet I can get to Serafina and the Princess this way.
谢谢,不过你看,从这里一定可以找到莎琳芬娜和公主
You are going down there?
你要到这下面去?
A cat always lands on his feet, even one that barks!
成败在此一举了
Erika’s cat?
是艾莉卡的猫?
An old mine shaft.
废弃的巷道!
Hello? Anybody up there?
喂,上面有人吗?
Water…Here, help me!
有水?快,来帮我!
Beautiful.
漂亮!
No, let me go!
不!放开我!
Thought you could escape, did you? I’ll lock her up.
你以为你跑得了吗?交给我,我把她关起来
I’m to take her to the castle.
我要带她进宫
But…
什么?
The Queen’s orders.
这是皇后的懿旨
Oh, well, right then.
哦,那好吧
– Looking good, Sir Nick.
– Feeling good, Sir Nack.
– 你看上去很有型呀,尼克
– 你也不赖嘛,耐克
Smile, my Dear. You’re about to become my Queen.
笑一个呀,亲爱的,你就要成为我的皇后了
Only to save my people. Your fortune will help them all.
一切为了人♥民♥,你的财富可以拯救国家
This way. Hey!
这边走!
I guess I deserved that.
呃,我想这是我活该了
Dominick? I need to explain…
多米尼克国王?我会向您解释…
I don’t believe you’re the person Preminger says you are.
我根本就不相信你会是普敏格说的那种人
You do love disguises, don’t you?
你很喜欢伪装耶
Come, we need to hurry!
走吧,我们得快点!
Do you, Preminger, take this woman to be your bride?
普敏格,你愿意与娶这位女士为妻吗?
Yes. How could I refuse?
当然,我怎么能够拒绝?
And do you, My Queen, take this man to be your husband?
皇后陛下,你愿意这位男士成为你的丈夫吗?
I…I… uh I..- I d…
我…我…我愿…
Wait! Wait!
等等,等一下!
– Stop the wedding, Mother!
– Anneliese?
– 母后,停止婚礼!
– 安娜莉丝?
But, she’s dead, Your Highness! The imposter must have escaped.
但是,公主已经去了,这一定又是个骗子
No, Preminger.
你错了,普敏格!
It is you!
真的是你!
My Darling.
我的宝贝女儿!
It’s the Princess! She’s back!
公主回来了
It’s the Princess! She’s alive!
是公主!安然无恙!
– But where were you? I thought…
– What he wanted you to think!
– 你跑到哪去了…我还以为
– 我们都被他骗了!
Guards! Take him!
卫兵!逮捕他
– Hai! He can’t get away!
– He won’t get away!
– 别让他跑了!
– 他跑不了的
Nice to see you again.
真高兴又见面了
Going somewhere?
这是急着要去哪呀?
– Not so fast, puffy!
– Now who has nowhere to go?
– 溜得真快啊,米达
– 现在是谁的死期快要到了?
Yeah, nowhere to go… but through you!
嗯,死期不远了,哪又怎么样?
My tooth! Oh my beautiful tooth!
啊,我的牙?我的金牙啊…
Fater, you old nag!
快跑啊,你这匹死马
I’ve seen snails faster!
蜗牛爬的都比你快!
What are you doing?
啊,你要干什么?
No! Turn around!
快停下来!回去呀!
Stop, you stupid beast! I said stop!
快停下来,蠢货,听到没有,停下!
– I like your style, Herve.
– So do I.
– 干得好,艾维!
– 谢谢夸奖
Preminger played me for a fool. I’m sorry, my Darling Anneliese.
让你受苦了,孩子,都怪我轻信了普敏格的诡计
When I think what might have happened…
否则事情不会这样
But it didn’t. Thanks to Erika and the man I love…Julian
不,这一切都归功于我的朋友艾莉卡和我深爱的朱利安
Julian?
朱利安?
He’s kind, intelligent, and my best friend.Mother, it’s Julian I want to marry.
他正直,善良,机智过人,又是我的挚友,我已暗恋他许久了,没错,母后,就是朱利安,他才是我的真爱
I want you to be happy. But it is our duty to take care of our people first.
孩子,我也希望你能够幸福,但王国危在旦夕,拯救江山社稷与黎民百姓是我们的职责
I can do that. I found something very interesting in the mine.
我可以解决的,我在矿井中发现了新的宝藏
I can’t convince you to stay?
还是不能说服你留下吗?
Dominick, I…All my life I’ve dreamed of being free.
多米尼克…我…多么多年来,我只祈求有朝一日能够获得自♥由♥之身
Now my debt’s been paid. Thanks to Anneliese.
现在我的债务终于还清了,这都要感谢安娜莉丝公主
Where will you go?
那么你要去哪里呢?
Everywhere. I want to sing, see the world!
哪里都好,我想唱歌♥,让我的歌♥声飘遍世界的每一个角落
Then, I hope you’ll take this with you.
那么,我希望它能随你一起周游世界
I couldn’t.
不…我不能
It was meant for you.
它注定是属于你的
No promises?
这不算答应哦
I’ll take my chances.
我会等你答应的
Princess Anneliese was right about the Mine.
安娜莉丝公主果然没有猜错
She discovered it was filled with geodes.
废气的矿井中蕴藏着丰富的水晶矿石
Under her direction, the beautiful crystals created a new industry.
在她的指引下,这些玲珑剔透的水晶迅速拉动一系列配套产业蓬勃发展
The Kingdom was saved.
王国的危机解除了
As for Madame Carp, without the word from the Castle, she went out of business.
至于卡夫人,失去了皇家的生意,只好关门大吉了
After months of traveling, Erika realized there was one place, she wanted to stay more than anywhere else.
经过数月的旅行,艾莉卡终于明白哪里才是她的归宿。
Sometimes being free means choosing not to go, but to stay.
有时,自♥由♥并不意味着离去,而是留下。
And you’re always free to begin again
朋友请相信,梦想已不远
And you’re always free to believe
就让自♥由♥带你追寻
When you find the place that your heart belongs
当你孤寂的心灵找到了归宿
You’ll never leave
不再颠沛流离
You and I will always be
我们永远在一起
Celebrating life together
共同分享生命的奇迹
I know I have found a friend forevermore
我们的友谊地久天长
Love is like a melody
爱是美妙的旋律
One that I will always treasure
永远铭记于心
Courage is the key that opens every door
用勇气是打开每一道心锁
Though you may not know where your gifts may lead
生命的真义并不明朗
And it may not show at the start
前途未卜,云遮雾绕
When you live your dream,you’ll find destiny…
而梦想将指引你前行
Is written in your heart
谱写这命运的乐章
And, of course, Wolfie and Serafina lived happily ever after. Along with their many, many, many kittens.
当然,沃飞与莎琳芬娜也从此幸福地生活在一起,而且生了许多小猫咪
Though you may not know where your gifts may lead
生命的真义并不明朗
And it may not show at the start
前途未卜,云遮雾绕
When you live your dream,you’ll find destiny
而梦想将指引你前行
Is written in your heart
谱写这命运的乐章!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!