自古以来 人类与兽人
There has been a war between orcs and humans
就一直冲突不断
for as long as can be remembered.
但是曾经
But there was once a time,
我们甚至都不清楚敌人究竟是谁
when we did not even know who our enemy was.
也不知那邪恶的绿魔法 所谓邪能
Or what that evil green magic, the fel,
对我们有何影响
had done to us.
但那是一切启始之初 我们又怎会知晓
But in the beginning, how could we have known.
我们又有何选择
What choice did we have?
我们的世界即将灭亡
Our world was dying.
我必须为氏族找到新的家园
And I had to find my clan a new home.
杜隆坦
Durotan.
我能感觉到你的视线
I can feel your eyes.
我以为你睡着了
I thought you were asleep.
本来是
I was.
梦见在冰雪中狩猎
Dreaming of a hunt, through the snow.
我想到了一个名字
I thought of a name.
先别说出来 妻子
Well. Keep it to yourself, wife.
出生后我再给儿子取名
I’ll choose a name when I meet him.
或者女儿
Or her.
那伟大的杜隆坦要怎么为儿子取名呢
And how will the great Durotan name his son?
如果他不带我一起上路的话
If I do not travel with him.
儿子吗
A son?
你这大肚子能藏起来吗
Can you hide your fat belly?
比你那颗大脑袋好藏多了
Better than you can hide your fat head.
这么多氏族都聚集于此了 奥格瑞姆
So many clans in one place, Orgrim.
嘲颅 黑岩
Laughingskull. Blackrock.
所有氏族都被召唤了
All have been summoned.
我们的战团将所向披靡
It will be a mighty warband.
就是不知道留下的能有几成战力
I just wonder who’s left to fight?
不胜则亡
Lok’tar ogar!
不胜则亡
Victory or death!
黑岩 去那边
Blackrock, over there.
还有多久 黑手
How much longer, Blackhand?
一切准备就绪 古尔丹
We are ready, Gul’dan.
帮帮我
Help me.
我的孩子 请放了他
My child. Please let him go.
求求你
I beg you.
她说什么
What did she say?
她求您放了她的孩子
She begs for you to free her child.
但我需要他 我需要所有人
But I need him. I need all of them.
快走 混血杂种
Move, half breed.
-那是什么 -古尔丹的魔法
– What is that? – Gul’dan’s magic.
生命 是我法术的力量之源
The fuel of my magic is life.
我们有的囚犯
We only have enough prisoners
只够传送最强大的战士
to send through our strongest warriors.
但也足矣 敌人是弱小的
But that will be enough. The enemy is weak.
到了那边 敌人就将成为法术力量的源泉
When we arrive, we will take them as fuel.
我们将建立新的传送门 一旦建成
We will build a new portal. And when it is complete,
我们就能把整个部落 带去新世界
we will bring through all… of the Horde.
我先进去
Let me go first.
为了部落
For the Horde!
怀着孩子
With child?
你竟敢将此累赘带入战团
You dare bring that burden into my warband!
放开我 黑手 德拉卡
Let me go, Blackhand. Draka!
用力 小东西 用力
Push, little one. Push.
我的儿子
My son.
部落诞生了一位新战士
A new warrior for the Horde.
魔 兽
铁炉堡
洛萨 来 我有好东西给你
Lothar, come. I have got something for you.
-什么啊这是 -一件机械奇迹
– What is it? – A mechanical marvel.
这叫火炮枪
It’s a boomstick.
奇怪
Odd.
喝水去
Take water.
你恐怕得回家了 大个子
You might want to head home, big man.
你们一个要塞被袭击了
Someone has attacked one of your garrisons.
国王需要你 指挥官
It seems your king needs you, commander.
暴风城
整个要塞就没一个人看到敌人什么模样
The entire garrison, and no one saw anything.
倒是发现一个人
We did find someone.
在军营里发现的 当时他正在检查尸体
He was searching the bodies, here, in the barracks.
在军营里
In the barracks?
真不容易 你是管事的吗
Finally. Are you in command?
肯瑞托的标记
That’s the mark of the Kirin Tor.
你在我的城市做什么 念咒的
What are you doing in my city, spell chucker?
让我完成对那具尸体的检查
Let me complete my examination of the body across the hall.
我为什么要这么做
Now why would I do that?
那具尸体里有要塞遇袭的秘密
Within that body is the secret to your attacks.
那是什么
What was that?
你必须召唤守护者
You must summon the Guardian.
麦迪文
Medivh?
应该由他来解释
It should be he who explains it.
只有国王才能召唤守护者
Only the king summons the Guardian.
带他去闪金镇
Get him to Goldshire.
-怎样的野兽 -只有些流言 陛下
– What kind of beasts? – Rumors, your Majesty.
一个三十人的要塞怎么会无声无息的消失
How does a garrison of 30 men disappear without a whisper.
是邪能
The fel.
至少与之有关
Or at least its influence.
就是他吗
Is this him?
陛下
Your Majesty.
父亲
Dad.
谢谢 儿子
Thank you, son.
法师 你是谁
So who are you, mage?
我叫卡德加 我是见习守护者
My name is Khadgar. I’m a Guardian novitiate.
曾是 后来我放弃了誓言
I was. I renounced my vows.
所以说你是个逃犯
You mean you’re a fugitive?
我也没否认过啊
I’m not hiding.
陛下
Your Majesty.
虽然我放弃了修习
I may have left my training
但我没有抛下我的能力
but I didn’t leave my abilities behind.
我感觉到了什么东西
I senses something.
很黑暗的力量 当它很强时…
Dark forces, when it’s strong it…
简直像有了气味
almost has a smell.
感知到了近在咫尺的邪恶力量
Knowing that something so evil was so close
我不能就这么袖手旁观
I couldn’t just ignore it.
外面怎么回事
What’s going on out there?
东南部升起了烟
Smoke, Sir. The southeast.
陛下 我强烈建议您尽快召唤守护者
Your Majesty, I urge you to engage the Guardian with all haste.
他们已到达艾尔文森林
They’ve reached Elwynn Forest.
烟是从格兰村升起的
The Grand Hamlet is burning.
遇袭了吗
An attack?
-怎么了 -别再召唤卡伦了
– What? – Stop requesting Callan.
别管我的事
Stay out of my business.
他想要追随父亲的脚步
He wants to follow in his father’s footsteps.
我儿子不需要你的帮助
My son doesn’t need your help.
请注意你对你的王后说话的语气
Tread carefully when you talk to your queen.
你是我的妹妹在先
You are my sister first.
你最后一次去卡拉赞是什么时候
When was your last visit to Karazhan?
和你一起 大概…6年前
With you. I don’t know… 6 years?
那之后你与麦迪文便再无联♥系♥了吗
And you had no contact with Medivh since?
是一直联♥系♥不上
Not for the lack of trying.
他不能再躲下去了
He can’t hide from us now.
我召唤守护者
The Guardian is summoned.
上来
Get on.
祝你好运
Good luck.
好的
Okay.
放开我
Let me go!
霜狼部落不加入狩猎吗
Frostwolves do not join the hunt?
我们想面对手拿武器的敌人 而非孩子
We prefer our enemies armed with an axe, not a child.
我们身负命令 杜隆坦
We have been commanded, Durotan.
尊重传统
Respect the old ways.
这粪堆里总会什么有值得一战的敌人的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!