– Pr… – Ice…

Less.
为全新的世界秩序干一杯
A toast! To a new world order.
现在是我们说了算
We are calling the shots now!
-我们说了算 -欧提斯 这你可说对了
– Yeah, it’s all about us now. – You’ve got that right, Otis.
谁都碰不了我们
Nothing can touch us.
糟了
Oh, man! Oh, man!
这下惨了
– Oh, man! – Man, oh, man!
让我出去啊
Let me out! You gotta let me out!
把车开到路边停下
Pull over to the side of the road.
不好 他在跟我们说话了
Oh, no, they’re talking to us now.
靠边停啊
Pull over! You gotta pull over!
我们可不能停下啊
We can’t pull over!
抓好啦
Hang on!
还能更糟吗
What could be worse than this?
现在的状况 可能是些青少年
What we got here is probably some teenagers
偷开妈妈的车来飙车
going out for a joyride in their mom’s car.
我们会吓吓他们再送回家 小孩子嘛
Yeah, we’ll shake them up a bit, send them home. You know kids.
来个脱衣检查就吓死他们了
Nothing a little strip search won’t cure, yeah.
还在拍摄中吗
Is this thing still on?
那是台摄影机吗
Is that a camera?
-这下好啦 死定了 -他们是会摄影的警♥察♥
– This is it. Goodbye. – They’re taping Cops.
妈咪
Mommy! Mooo-mmy!
别紧张 我们会甩开他们的 不过是辆车嘛
Hey, relax. We can lose them. I mean, it’s just a car, right?
直升机 直升机
It’s a chopper! It’s a chopper!
这下非得没命了
We’re gonna die!
现在插播重要新闻 警方正..
We interrupt this program with a breaking news story. Police are in…
你看看 这世界真是疯了
Would you look at that? The world is going crazy.
现在小孩子 光喝可乐 速食啊 然后..
These kids get all hopped up on Diet Coke and Jolly Ranchers and just…
那是我们的车啊
That’s our car!
那是个蹄子 有头牛在我们车里
That was a hoof. There’s a cow in our car! That is a hoof!
我是诺拉比提
Yes, this is Nora Beady.
什么意思 又怎么了
What do you mean, “What now?”
我的车正在电视上 而且我想里面有头牛
My car is on TV, and I think there’s a cow in it.
我刚看见有头牛在窗口 或许这是有关联的
And I saw a cow outside my window. I think they may be linked.
别以为我不会再打的 盖瑞
Don’t think I can’t call again, Gary.
实在太好了
Oh, that’s nice. Good.
他们会抓住我们 再送去解剖的
They’re gonna catch us and they’re gonna dissect us.
我们要离开了
We are ditching out!
两个牛肉馅饼 这就是我们的下场
Two all-beef patties, that’s our future!
快出去
Out! Run!
-跑啊 -别碰我
– Run! – Stop touching me!
他们要逃跑了 走吧
They’re making a run for it. Let’s go. Come on.
这是219号♥直升机的葛瑞 我们发现嫌犯了
This is Gray Badger in Chopper 219. We’ve got suspects in sight.
我擦伤了
I’m chafing!
快点 他们就在那
Okay. Hurry up, fellows. They’re right over there.
加油啊
Oh, milk me!
快抓到了
Okay, here we go! Here we go!
加油啊
Milk me!
他们可真壮硕啊
Geez, these guys are big.
我看见他们朝那去了
I see them over there.
包抄他
Cut it right!
逮住了
We got them!
你们相信吗 有看到我的表现吗
Could you guys believe that? Did you guys see me?
我 无惧的勇者
Me, I am fearless, baby.
-是啊 无.. -惧
– Oh, yeah, fear… – Less.
轮胎好像压过我的脚了
I think I rolled over my foot.
把他放的跟之前一样
We left it the same way we found it.
再见啦 欧提斯 明晚同一时间见啦
Okay, toodle-oo, Otis. Same time tomorrow night?
你们能想像 班会做这些事吗
Hey, guys, can you imagine Ben doing something like that?
-不可能的 -我们会死定的
– No way. No way. – We’d be in trouble.
-死.. -定
– Trou… – Ble.
解释一下我们到底在干嘛
Okay, explain to me exactly why are we doing this?
我爸是都这样做的
Because it’s what my dad would do.
你去玩吧 我自己行的
Why don’t you just go have fun, all right? I can do this.
不行 我们是拍档 我要陪着你
No way. We’re homeboys. I’m here with you.
真的 没事的
Really, it’s all right.
好吧 我尽力啦 待会见 老兄
Okay, I tried! Later, dude.
我会帮你带杯饮料或什么的 马上回来
I’ll bring you back a drink or something. Be back.
有胆再来啊 我在这
Come on back, I’m right here.
介意我加入吗
Mind if I join you?
不..喔 当然..不介意你..
No. I mean, sure. I no mind you…
天啊 真没办法跟你说话
Geez, I can’t even talk to you!
等等
Hang on a second.
坐这 让我帮..
Here. You know, just let me…
不用 我还能自己坐的
No, I can still sit on my own, I think.
我的天 宝宝要生了
Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh, the baby’s coming!
什么
What?
吓到你了吧
I made you jump.
谢谢喔 差点把我反刍的食物又吞了
Nice. Nice. Thank you. I about swallowed my cud.
-真是美丽啊 不是吗 -我反刍的食物吗
– It’s beautiful, isn’t it? – My cud?
-夜晚啦 -喔 是啊
– The night. – Yeah, that, too. Yeah, it’s nice.
我老爸超爱星星的
My dad had a thing about stars.
-告诉我他是怎样的人 -我老爸吗
– Tell me, what was he like? – My pop?
他是个非常伟大的人
He was amazing. Bigger than life, you know?
好笑的是 我们其实没血缘关系
Funny, we’re not even related.
他发现了我 就收养了我
He found me and he took me in.
我之前从没这样想过 但他所作的一切都是为了我
I never thought about it before, but everything he did was for me.
他是我唯一的亲人
He’s the only family I’ve ever known.
我们最后一次聊天 他说 发现我那晚
The last time we talked, he told me that the night he found me
他望向天空 发现星星在..
he looked up into the sky and he said that the stars…
我好怀念他喔
God, I miss him.
说说你吧 如果不会太冒犯的话
What about you? I mean, if that’s too personal, you know.
假如我有侵犯了什么..
If I’m overstepping like a boundary or…
管他的 快说吧
You know what? Too bad. Cough it up.

Okay.
要从哪开始呢
Well, where do I start?
我结了婚 日子一直很好
I was married, and life was good.
好像就要这样终老一生 但..
Yeah. It seems like forever ago now, but…
有一天 刮了一场暴风雨
One day, a bad storm rolled in.
贝西跟我正在草原上 我们找了块高地
Bessy and I were in the meadow and we found a place on high ground.
但当我们回家后
But when we went home,
大家都不见了
well, everyone was gone.
知道吗
You know what I think?
我想好事就要在你我身上发生的
I think some good things are gonna start happening to you and me.
怎样 想当个英雄吗 笨牛
What, do you wanna be a hero, cow?
你是班的儿子
Hey, you’re Ben’s kid.
欧提斯 是吧
Otis, right?
所以他们让你接手啦
So they left you in charge?
真是感人啊
Oh, that’s precious.
你以为你能跟他一样
You thought you could fill his shoes?
欧提斯 你在哪啊
Otis, where were you?
你又去开心啦 跟你的同伴吗
Were you off having fun? Laughing with your barnyard buddies?
是啊 如果那天你也在他身边帮他 事情是会不一样的
Yeah, you could have made a difference had you been there for him,
但你没有 不是吗
but you weren’t. Were you?
好啦 从现在开始 就这样办吧
Okay, from here on out, this is the way it’s gonna work.
我们一出现 你就转身离开
We show up, you look the other way.
几个动物无故失踪
A few animals missing here and there.
嘿 这是大自然的法则嘛
Hey, it’s the natural order of things.
也会是我们之间的小秘密
It’ll be our little secret.
喔 班的儿子
Oh, and Ben’s kid,
如果你梦想哪天突然勇气爆发
if you should think about getting a sudden burst of courage,
我们会 见一个 宰一个的
we slaughter every animal in sight.
快回去 让大家觉得安全
Now, you go back, make everyone feel all safe,
明天晚上见啦 约好罗
and we’ll be seeing you tomorrow night. That’s a date.
再见吧
See you around.
圆滚 (英文再见谐音) 你是胖啊
“Round.” You’re fat.
老爸
Hey, Pop.
我只是想过来..
I wanted to come by and…
你是个很棒的父亲
Look, you were just a great dad.
我..

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!