玛琳·黛德丽 主演
恩斯特·刘别谦作品:天使
制片、导演:恩斯特·刘别谦
(巴黎)
[法语] – 日安,夫人 – 日安
– Bonjour, madame. – Bonjour.
我要一间小套房♥,必须安静
I want a small suite, please. Must be quiet.
我有一间非常迷人的,面朝庭院
I have a very charming one facing the courtyard.
夫人愿意在这里签名吗?
Will Madame please sign her name?
(布朗太太)
谢谢,夫人
Merci, madame.
你看,为方便起见,夫人
You know to save inconvenience later, madame
你能否把护照留在这里?
will you kindly leave your passport here?
护照?
Passport?
我刚在机场出示过我的护照
I just showed my passport at the airport.
我很抱歉,夫人,可这是政♥府♥法规
I’m very sorry, madem, but it’s a government regulation.

Oh.
如今旅行变得十分复杂了,是不是?
Travelling’s becoming quite complicated these days, isn’t it?
[法语] 谢谢,夫人
Merci, madame.
[法语] 请
S’il vous plaît.
– 早上好,夫人 – 你带夫人去54号♥房♥好吗?
– Bonjour, madame. – Will you show madame to 54?
[法语] 这边请
Par ici, s’il vous plaît.
有什么问题吗?
Is there anything wrong?
完全没有
Not at all.
一切没事,我向你保证
Everything will be all right, I assure you.
布朗太太
Mrs Brown.
谢谢你
Thank you.
(拉塞尔俱乐部 德·拉·图尔大街314号♥)
[法语] 三十五法郎
Trente-cinq francs.
你不会说英语吗?
Don’t you speak English?
[法语] 不说英语,先生
Pas Anglais, monsieur.
[法语] 谢谢,先生,谢谢
Merci, monsieur. Merci.
我一点找头都没有吗?
Don’t I get anything back?
[法语] 谢谢,先生,谢谢
Merci, monsieur. Merci.
不不,钱…找钱
No, no, money. Er… change.
– 找头 – [法语] 谢谢,先生,非常感谢
– Er… back. – Merci, monsieur. Merci beaucoup.
好了,别翻来覆去的
Oh, don’t rub it in.
你要我等你吗?
You want me to wait?
[法语] 非常感谢
Merci beaucoup.
不可思议!
Amazing!
你看,我会喜欢布尔什维克主义的
You know, I’m going to like Bolshevism.
怎么,你以为你能养活自己?
Why, you think you could earn your own living?
不,不,那是布尔什维克主义的糟糕部分
No. No, that’s the bad part about Bolshevism.
可它有优点
But it has merit.
举例来说,要不是因为这场革命…
For instance, if it hadn’t been for the Revolution
女大公就还在俄♥罗♥斯♥
the Grand Duchess would be in Russia
而不是给我们提供这么赏心悦目的沙龙了
instead of providing us such a delightful salon.
我也许就永远见不到你
And perhaps I should never have met you.
给殿下您的
One for Your Highness.
(安东尼·霍尔顿先生)
这个霍尔顿先生是谁?
Who is this Mr. Halton?
我以前从未见过他,我想是个英国人
I’ve never seen him before. I think, an Englishman.
他带来巴克尔勒船长的诚挚问候
He brings best regards from Captain Buckler.
巴克尔勒船长?哦,对了
Captain Buckler? Oh, yes.
让他在接待室等等,我一会儿就去
Let him wait in the reception room. I’ll be a few minutes.
女大公很高兴见你,但恐怕得等几分钟
The Grand Duchess will be delighted to see you, but I’ afraid it will be a few moments.
请尊驾到这里来
If you will be so kind as to step in here.
– 德·拉·图尔大街314号♥ – 请原谅,夫人
– Rue de la Tour, 314. – Pardon, madame.
[法语] – 哦,德·拉·图尔大街314号♥ – 好的
– Oh, Rue de la Tour, trois quatorze. – Ah, oui, madame.
我该通报谁来了,夫人?
Whom may I announce, madame?
哦…就说是一个老朋友
Oh… Just say an old friend.
听着,小伙子,这非常重要
Listen, my man, this is very important.
我怎么能联♥系♥到菲尔德小姐
How can I reach Miss Field?
你说的是这个吗?
What’s that you say?
3467.
你有什么事?
What is it you want?
– 请原谅,殿下 – 谁在那边弹钢琴?
– Pardon me, Your Highness. – Who’s playing the piano there?
– 那个英国人 – 哦,我全把他忘了
– The Englishman. – Oh, I’d forgotten all about him.
请原谅,殿下,有一位女士等着想见你
Pardon me, Your Highness. There is a lady waiting who wants to see you.
– 她是谁? – 她说她是个老朋友
– Who is she?
– She said, she’s an old friend.
一个老朋友?
And old friend?
那就告诉她留下地址,以后别让她进来了
Well, then tell her to leave her address and don’t let her in again.
我想要的不过是一杯茶和一块三明治
All I want is a cup of tea and a sandwich.

No.
– 这不可能 – 就是我
– It isn’t possible. – It is I.
你看起来很棒
You look marvellous.
知道吗,从我开了这个沙龙,我没见过你了
You know, I haven’t seen you, not since I opened the salon.
而且我没听到你的消息有…
And I haven’t heard from you in…
六年了, 安娜
In six years, Anna.
六年?你怎么不写信给我?
Six? Why didn’t you write to me?
你知道我一直喜欢和朋友们保持联♥系♥
You know I always like to keep track of my friends.
那就是我不给你写信的原因
That’s why I didn’t write to you.
来,把一切都告诉我,罗马怎样?
Well, now, tell me everything. How was Rome?
罗马?我多年不在罗马了
Rome? I haven’t been in Rome for years.
你丈夫调动了?
Has your husband been transferred?
丈夫? 哦,你是指萨沃尔迪?
Husband? Oh, you mean Savoldi?
– 对啊 – 噢,我没有嫁给他
– That’s right. – Oh, I didn’t marry him.
– 我撕毁了婚约 – 为什么?
– I broke the engagement. – Why?
– 忘了 – 哦哦
– Forgotten. – Oh.
你现在在做什么呢?
What are you doing now?
此刻, 我在巴黎啊
At the moment, I’m in Paris.
对了, 我心思不在巴黎
By the way, I’m not in Paris.
我能信任你吗?
Can I trust you?
我发誓
I swear.
安娜…我现在身陷困境
Anna… I’m in a rather difficult situation.
– 严重吗? – 非常严重
– Serious? – Very.
我来巴黎 其实要听听你的建议
I really came to Paris to ask your advice.
– 你知道,我总是给人明智的建议 – 对,我知道
– You know I always give sensible advice. – Yes, I know.
开车过来的时候,我意识到我不需要任何明智的建议
Driving up here, I realised that I don’t want any sensible advice.
我想要没道理的,没有逻辑的,没有理由的
I want no sense, no logic, no reason.
明智的建议此刻帮不了我
It can’t help me at the moment.
– 巴黎情况如何? – 这个嘛…
– What’s going on in Paris? – Well…
失陪一下
Will you excuse me?
你好,你…
Hello. Hell…
哦,是你啊
Oh, it’s you.
你看,我可不可以过10分钟打回去?
Look, may I call you back in ten minutes?
要我出去回避吗?
Do you want me to go out?
等一会儿
Just a moment.
你太善解人意了
You’re so understanding.
你好吗?
How do you do?
你好吗?
How do you do?
您能见我真是太好了
So kind of you to see me.
我带来了巴克尔勒船长对您的诚挚问候
I bring you best regards from Captain Buckler.
– 巴克尔勒船长? – 你记得威利·巴克尔勒吧
– Captain Buckler? – You remember Willy Buckler.
他总是说起你的许多事,并且…
He always talked so much about you, and…
他告诉我, “如果你想在巴黎过得有意思…
He told me, “If you want an amusing time in Paris
“就直接去找女大公吧…”
go straight to the Grand Duchess and…”
所以…我就来了
And… here I am.
所以你来了
And there you are.
– 所以你在想巴黎过得有意思 – 这个…
– So you want an amusing time in Paris. – Well…
那么, 我们必须保证你过得非常愉快
Well, we must see that you have a very amusing time.
请坐
Sit down, please.
– 之前来过巴黎吗? – 战后没有
– Have you been in Paris before? – Not since the war.
那你很兴奋吧
How exciting for you.
是的,我挺激动的
Yes, I’m thrilled.
而且很高兴见到你
And I’m so glad to meet you.
谢谢
Thank you.
请坐下吧
Be seated, please.
– 你将会看到巴黎最美的一面 – 我很高兴
– You’re going to see Paris at its best. – I’m so glad.
让我想想,我可以推荐什么?
Let me think. What could I suggest?
哦,首先,你会喜欢去看卢浮宫博物馆
Oh, first of all, you would like to see the Louvre museum.
什么?
The what?
世界上最有趣的画廊之一
One of the most interesting picture galleries in the world.
你听说过蒙娜丽莎吧
You’ve heard of the Mona Lisa.
呃…是的, 我…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!