All right, come on. Give me your best shot.
抱歉 让我帮帮你吧
Oh, sorry. Here. You know what? Let me give you a hand.
耶 给他一拳 揍他
Yeah, give him the puncher! Smack him!
我该怎么办呢
Well, well, whatever will I do?
别担心 有个好东西给你
Oh, don’t worry, I got something special for you.
我实在真喜欢这小家伙
I just love that little guy.
快点
Come on, hurry.
-不 -嗨
– No! – Hi!
尝起来好像鸡
It tastes like chicken!

Chicken!
小 小 鸡
Chick, chick, chickity-chick, chicken!
快过来啊 你们这些毛茸茸的四脚鸡
Come here, you furry, four-legged chickens!
小心点
Take it easy, man.
要去哪 什么也没啊
Come on, what you got going? There’s nothing there.
欧提斯 小心
Hey, Otis, look out!
-在你背后 -小心
– Behind you! – Watch out!
小心
Watch out!
你背后啊
Look behind you.
记得我吧
Remember me?
我是班的儿子
I’m Ben’s kid.
永远别再回来
Never come back!
-皮普 -这次我会建议铁杆
– Pip? – I’d have to go with the iron, man.
然后我说要用根杆子打他
Then I said I was gonna hit him with a stick.
知道啦 我们都听见了
We know. We know. I heard you say that.
真过瘾的一晚啊
Quite a night, huh?
我们击退了土狼 派克终于会啼了
We took down the coyotes, Peck learned to crow,
还有 等到我们回去后
and by the time we get back,
农庄又会多个新成员跑来跑去
we’ll have a new member of the barnyard running around.
戴西啊 你走没多久他就要生了
Daisy. She like went into labor after you left.
-戴西.. -要生小孩了啊
– Daisy’s… – She’s having her baby, dude.
你以为会怎样
What you think was gonna happen?
只是肚子越变越大吗
She would just keep getting bigger or something?
-他没事吧 我们得快回去 -耶
– Is she all right? We’ve gotta get back. – Yeah.
我怀疑这样走会赶的上
Doubtful we’ll make it back in time walking.
我相信他会没事的 欧提斯
I’m sure she’s gonna be all right, Otis.
迈尔 我一定要在旁边
Miles, I’ve got to be there.
记好啊 我是位小姐啊
Please remember, mister, that I am a lady.
我跟你在一起时 要看着我 不是他
When you are with me, your eyes are on me, not her.
我们可以事后打电♥话♥告诉他们在哪里
We can call and tell them where to pick them up.

Car!
正点
Righteous!
公爵 怎么啦
Duke, what’s happening?
欧提斯 快点 我想时间差不多了
Otis, come on. You know, I think… I’m pretty sure… Yeah, it’s time.

Boy.
欧提斯 我好担心啊
Otis, I was so worried.
担心什么 我罩的住的
Worried about what? I so had that covered.
没事了 我在这
It’s okay, I’m here.
为了你
And I’m here for you, too.
好啦 一切很顺利 用力深呼吸
Okay, girl, you’re doing fine. Now, just breathe.
看来很痛苦啊
Man, that looks like it hurts.
可真有深度啊 哲学家
Oh, that’s very profound, Insight-Man.
很抱歉我是只猪
Well, excuse me for being a pig.
怎么没啥动静呢
How come nothing’s happened yet?
他会没事的 对吧
She’s gonna be all right, though, huh?
但..要是卡住了怎么办
Yeah, like, like… What if it gets stuck or something?
你是说卡在一半吗 那他不变成 一只半牛了
What? You mean like stuck halfway, so she’d be a cow and a half?
我可没说一只半牛啊
I didn’t say “cow and a half.”
有啊 你刚才在说
Yes, you did. You just did.
-公爵 我有说一只半牛吗 -我现在没空理你们
– Hey, Duke, did I say “Cow and a half”? – I’m not doing this.
看啊
No, look.
真是个漂亮的小子
It’s a beautiful little boy.
来啊
Go ahead.
他真漂亮
He’s perfect.
要为他取什么名
What are you gonna name him?
我想取名为..
I was thinking I kind of like

Ben.
这真是太好了
Oh, I think that’s just great.
嗨 小班
Hey, there, little Ben.
小家伙 看看你
Hey, there, little buddy. Look at you.
看看我的小家伙
Look at my little buddy.
快去吧
Here you go.
欧提斯 刚我们在说
Hey, Otis, we were all talking,
我们知道你有其他的计划 也能理解
and we know you may have other plans, we understand that,
但我们真非常感激你为我们所做的
but we really, really appreciate what you did around here.
所以啊 我们是在想
And, well, we were wondering, I don’t know,
不知你是否愿意再多留一会
if maybe you planned on staying around a little longer?
自♥由♥像首歌♥
Freedom is a song
自♥由♥像个精灵
Freedom is a spirit
牵起另一只手
To take another’s hand
我这样说吧
I’ll just say this,
只要我还能动的一天
as long as I’m still kicking,
没人能伤害这里的动物的
no animal will be harmed inside that fence.
万岁
High paw!
好啦
Hey, all right.
自♥由♥像首歌♥
Freedom is a song
自♥由♥像个精灵
Freedom is a spirit
对强壮的人来说
For people who are strong
自♥由♥是个精神
Freedom is a spirit
自♥由♥像大地
Freedom is a land
自♥由♥是勇气
Freedom is the courage
牵起另一只手
To take another’s hand
我 诺拉贝蒂 是很宝贵的
I, Nora Beady, am a precious object
也会这样对待自己
and shall treat myself as such.
怎么会..大概忘了用润丝精 还是..
Gosh, I wonder why… I forgot to use conditioner or…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!