Bio readouts are all in the green. Looks like she’s alive.
生命迹象指数全为绿色 看来她还活着
Well, there goes our salvage, guys.
只找到她 各位
How are we today? Ohh. Terrible.
今天觉得如何? 糟透了
Well, better than yesterday, at least.
至少比昨天好多了
Where am I? You’re safe.
这是那里? 你很安全
You’re at Gateway Station. Been here a couple of days.
你已在基地休息了数天
You were pretty groggy at first, but now you’re okay.
你有点虚弱 但现在已没事了
Oh, looks like you’ve got a visitor.
看来有人来拜访你
Jonesy. Come here.
钟斯 过来
Hey, come here.
过来
How are you, you stupid cat?
你好吗? 你真是只笨猫
How are you? Where have you been?
你去那里了?
Guess you two have met, huh? I’m Burke. Carter Burke.
我想你们必定已会过面 卡特巴特
I work for the company, but don’t let that fool you. I’m really an okay guy.
我是公♥司♥的人 别被我骗了 我是好人
I’m glad to see you’re feeling a little better.
真高兴见到你好多了
They tell me that all the weakness and disorientation should pass soon.
他们说你的虚脱很快会好
That’s just natural side effects of such an unusually long hypersleep, or something like that.
那只是过度长眠的自然影响
What do you mean?
那是什么意思?
How long was I out there?
我漂流了多久?
Inhalation Therapy, report to-
吸入疗法…
Has no one discussed this with you yet?
还没有人跟你说过吗?
No. But, I mean…
没有…
I don’t… recognize this place.
我可真的不认得这地方
No, I know. Uh-
我知道
Okay. It’s just that, uh, this might be a shock to you.
好吧 你可能会吓一跳
It’s long How long?
因很久了 多久了?
Please.
请说
57 years. What?
57年 什么?
That’s the thing. You were out there for 57 years.
你在外面漂流了57年
What happened was you had drifted right through the core systems.
你被漂流到航道外
And it’s really just blind luck…
拯救队能找到你…
that a deep-salvage team found you when they did.
已经好运
It’s one in a thousand, really.
千分之一的机会率
I think you’re damn lucky to be alive, kiddo. You could be floating out there forever.
你能活着真是幸运 你可能会永远漂流在外太空
You- You okay?
你还好吧?
You okay?
你还好吗?
Oh-h-h! Oh, God!
老天!
Nurse! Please! God!
护士 快来 天啊!
Someone get in here now!
快来人!
Now!
马上!
Hold! Please.
捉住她 求求你
Hold on!
捉住她
Kill me!
救救我!
No!
不要!
Bad dreams again? You want something to help you sleep?
又做恶梦了? 你需要安♥眠♥药♥吗?
No.

I’ve slept enough.
我睡够了
Jonesy.
钟斯
Come here.
过来
Shh.

It’s all right.
没事了
It’s all right now.
没事了
It’s over.
结束了
Dr Hirsch, 334. Dr. Hirsch, 334.
赫许医生 请到334号♥ 赫许医生 请到334号♥
Hi. Sorry I’m late. I’ve been running behind all morning.
抱歉 我迟到了 我整个早上都好忙
Is there any word about my daughter?
我的女儿有没有消息?
Uh… I really think we should worry about the hearing now.
我们应该先谈听证会的事
‘Cause we don’t have a lot of time, okay? I read your deposition, and it’s great.
我们时间不多 我看过你的证供 很不错
If you just stick to that, I think we’ll be fine. The thing to remember is,
你只要坚持你的说法 应该不会有问题的
there’re gonna be a lot of heavyweights in there.
会有很多重要人物到场
You’ve got feds and Interstellar Commerce Commission,
包括调查局 星际贸易委员会
Colonial Administration, insurance company guys-
殖民地行政主管 保险公♥司♥
Do you have any news about my daughter?
你有没有我女儿的消息?
Well, we did come up with some information. Why don’t we sit down?
我们的确查到了一些消息 坐下来谈吧
I was hoping to wait until after the inquest.
我本来想等到审判之后 再告诉你
“Amanda Ripley-McClaren”- married name, I guess-
“阿曼达 蕾普丽-麦克伦” 应该是夫姓吧?
“Age 66.”
66岁
And that was at the time of her death,
那是她死亡的时间
which was two years ago.
是两年前的事了
I’m real sorry.
我很遗憾
Amy.
阿曼达
She was cremated and interred at Westlake Repository, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
她火葬后埋在威斯康辛
No children. I checked.
没有子女 我查过了
I promised her… that I’d be home for her birthday.
我答应她 她生日的时候会回家
Her 11th birthday.
陪她过十一岁生日
I’djust like to go, uh-
我们得谈谈
back to this point about the override destruct order.
拒绝毁弃条例的事
Is it in the file? I don’t understand this.
是不是在文件里? 我不懂
We have been here for three and a half hours.
我在这儿三个半小时
Now, how many different ways do you want me to tell the same story?
同一件事你要我说多少遍?
Look at it from our perspective, please.
你得替公♥司♥着想 请坐
Please?
请坐
Now, you freely admit to detonating the engines of,
你坦白表示引爆船舰
and thereby destroying, an M-class starsreighter,
因此摧毁的太空船
a rather expensive piece of hardware.
价值连城
Forty-two million in adjusted dollars.
共值四千二百万元
That’s minus payload, of course.
这还不包括货物
The lifeboat’s flight recorder corroborates some elements of your account,
救生船记录证实你的部分证供
in that, for reasons unknown, the Nostromo set down on LV-426,
不明原因使船迫降LV426
an unsurveyed planet at that time, that it resumed its course…
该星球不适合生存 太空船再度启程后…
and was subsequently set for self-destruct by you for reasons unknown.
却被你以不明原因自动引爆
Not for reasons unknown. I told you.
不是不明原因 我已经说过
We set down there on company orders to get this thing, which destroyed my crew…
我们奉公♥司♥命令去带回异形 它消灭我的队员…
and your expensive ship.
和你那艘昂贵的太空船
The analysis team, which went over the lifeboat centimeter by centimeter,
分♥析♥化验小组 地毯式搜索 发现
found no physical evidence of the creature you describe.
被你消灭的东西没有生命迹象
Good! That’s because I blew it out of the goddamn air lock,
很好 因为我把它抛出气舱外
like I said.
跟我说的一样
Are there any species like this hostile organism on LV-426?
LV426星球 是否有这种生物存在?
No. It’s a rock. No indigenous life.
没有 只有岩石 没有生物
Did I.Q.’s just drop sharply while I was away?
难道我的智商在长眠时衰退了?
Ma’am, I already said it was not indigenous.
我说过 那不是当地的生物
It was a derelict spacecraft. It was an alien ship.
是外星船
It was not from there. Do you get it? We homed in on its beacon.
异形不是那儿来的 懂吗? 我们收到它们的信♥号♥♥
And found something never recorded once…
结果找到三百多个报告里…
in over 300 surveyed worlds.
都没有的玩意
“A creature that gestates inside a living human host.” Yes.
一种活在人体内的怪物 是的
These are your words. “And has concentrated acid for blood.”
这是你的说法 它的血液有强酸性 对吗?
That’s right.
没错
Look. I can see where this is going,
听着 我知道发生什么事
but I’m telling you that those things exist.
不过我要说的是怪物的确存在
Thank you, Officer Ripley. That will be all. Please. You’re not listening to me.
谢谢 足够了 拜托 你没听进去
Kane, the crew member-
凯恩是我的队员
Kane, who went into that ship, said he saw thousands of eggs there.
他进去看过 有上千个异形的卵
Thousands. Thank you. That will be all.
上千个 谢谢你 别说了
Goddamn it, that’s not all!
该死 我还没说完!
Because if one of those things gets down here, then that will be all!
要是有一只侵入 我们就真的完了!
Then all of this- this bullshit that you think is so important-
你和这些你认为很重要的废话
You can just kiss all of that good-bye!
便真的完了!
It is the finding of this court of inquiry that…
本庭判决…
Warrant Officer E. Ripley,
蕾普丽军官
NOC14472,
军籍号♥码NRC14472
has acted with questionable judgment…
因做出不当判断…
and is unfit to hold an I.C.C. license as a commercial flight officer.
所以不适合持有ICC执照 并担任星际飞行官的任务
Said license is hereby suspended indefinitely.
所以我们将永久吊销其执照
Now, no criminal charges will be filed against you at this time,
目前将不会以任何罪名起诉你
and you are released on your own recognizance…
不过你将接受…
for a six-month period ofpsychometric probation,
六个月的心理治疗
to include monthly review by an I.C.C. psychiatric technician.
并每个月接受 ICC心理医师的检查
These proceedings are closed.
休庭

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!