我会跟我们得人说的 看看我能做什么
Thank you.
谢谢你
But you must come to dinner. I will.
但是你必须来吃晚饭 我会的
But nothing special. Just a simple meal.
没有什么特殊的 就是一顿简单的晚饭
I promise. A simple meal.
我保证 仅仅就是一顿简单的晚饭
What’s this about?
怎么了
There’s been an attack at the cemetery. Zealots.
狂热者在墓地进行了一场袭击
Breathing still?
还有呼吸吗?
This is Vilarius. I know him.
他是维拉瑞斯 我知道他
Pull him out. Brother…
把他拉出来 兄弟
Lost quite a bit of blood.
他失血过多
Messala.
梅萨拉
What happened, Lucius?
发生什么了 路易斯
Zealots.
狂热者
They poured through the encampment under cover of night.
他们在夜晚的掩护下袭击了军营
We had no way of…
我们没有办法来应对
The people’s gratitude for your bloodless suppression.
这就是你们不流血镇♥压♥政策的回应
What were your men doing here?
你的人在这干嘛呢?
Orders were to gather stones to build the circus.
命令让我们采集石头来建筑竞技场地
You understand this is sacred land.
你们知道这片土地是神圣的吗
These are Judean graves.
这是犹太人的墓地
I’m informing Pilate.
我们要统治彼拉多
If you rule as occupiers,
如果你以占有者的身份来统治这片土地的话
you will be met with disaster, I promise.
我保证 这只是你的一场灾难而已
Are you as treasonous as you are useless?
你就像你的不忠一样的没用吗?
That’s my brother’s bow.
那是我兄弟的弓箭
You should be resting.
你应该休息了
I’m fine.
我很好呢
I need to redress the wound.
我需要给你伤口重新上药
Sit.
坐下
Well, if you want to call anywhere home again,
如果你还想要个家的话
you’ll need to be more careful.
你需要更加的仔细了
The people you run with now are trouble.
你现在跟随的人充满了麻烦
I see they’ve sold you on the romance of fighting,
我知道你被他们灌输了战斗 是一件浪漫的事情
but the reality is very different.
但是事实并非如此
How would you know?
你怎么知道的
I know when I found you, you were almost dead.
我知道当我发现你的时候 你都奄奄一息了
And for what?
为了什么呢
So you can say you evened up with the Romans?
所你你就可以说你和罗马人之间没事了吗?
We’re not trying to balance anything.
我们不是要来平衡任何的事情的
We want the freedom we were born with.
我们只是想找回自♥由♥
And if the Romans won’t give it to us, we’ll have to take it by force.
如果罗马人不给我们自♥由♥ 我们将会武力夺取
How many Romans do you even know?
你知道多少罗马人
Have you ever had a conversation with a single one in your life?
你有跟单独的罗马人交谈过吗 在你的生活中
Don’t spit your hate for all when you don’t even know one.
当你连一个人都不知道的时候 凭什么去评论所有的人
Now, you’re welcome to stay here as long as you need.
你想在这住多久都可以
When you’re well, you should go back to your family.
当你好 你应该回到你家人身边
I should.
我是应该那样做
But my father was able-bodied, so the Romans killed him.
但是我父亲身体强壮 所以罗马人杀了他
My mother was fertile, so they did other things to her.
我母亲还可以生育 所以他们对她做了其他的事情
Everybody, just act normal.
所有人表现的自然点
He’s coming.
他来了
Oh, for God’s sake, more normal.
哦 看在上帝的面子上 表现的再自然点
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
This is Captain Drusus, my second-in-command.
这是德鲁苏长官 我的副长官
Greetings. To you, Prince.
你好 你好 王子
I owe this man my life.
我欠他一条命
We have something in common, at least.
那我们一样啊
I have a small gift from my travels.
我在旅途中给你带了个小礼物
The finest silk in all of Egypt.
整个埃及最好的丝绸
It reminded me of you.
他让我想到了你
Your return is gift enough for me.
你的回来就是对于我来说最好的礼物
So…
所以
You never got married.
你还没有结婚吧
Don’t they teach subtlety in Caesar’s army?
在凯撒的军队里 没有教过你要注意观察细节吗?
You must have a hundred men fighting over you.
你肯定有很多追求者
A few.
有一些
But you spoiled me for others.
但是你那么说我有点受宠若惊了
Oh, don’t say that! It’s true.
哦 不要再说这个的 这是真的
Well, you should be happy. You deserve to be.
你应该感到开心 你值得被这样
I know. I look like a monster.
我知道 我看起来就像怪物
Nothing like one.
一点都不像啊
You know this scar, of course.
你知道这个疤痕吧 当然
This one I got in Germania. Germania?
这是在日耳曼尼亚留下的 日耳曼尼亚?
The other one I can’t show you. I…
还有一个我不能给你看 我
I was run through, I thought fatally, and…
我跑着过去的时候我以为我死定了
As I lay there, I…
当我躺在那里的时候 我
I wished I could see you again.
我希望还能够再次看见你
Talk to you one last time.
和你最后一次谈话
Messala!
梅萨拉
Let me show you something.
让我给你看些东西
I may kill your brother one day.
我可能某一天杀了你得兄弟
I may kill him first.
我可能先杀了他
You know, your mother used to interrupt us.
曾经都是你妈妈先来打扰到我们的
Now you do.
现在是你
We have a lot to catch up on. Indeed.
我们还有很多没做的 确实是这样的
It is striking.
这真是引人注目
Now tell me something honestly. Look me in the eyes.
现在诚实的告诉我一些事情 看着我的眼睛
How many men does it take to get you dressed in the morning?
在早上有多少个人给你穿衣服
That’s an honest question. Yeah.
这真是个实在的问题 对
Doesn’t he look just like Zeus?
他看起来不想宙斯吗?
You know, he’s twice as fast, though.
你知道的 他比宙斯快两倍
And I knew you’d appreciate him.
我知道你会喜欢他的
Cost me a small fortune.
花了我不小数目的一笔钱呢
He really is a beautiful horse.
真是一匹漂亮的马
Yes, he is.
是啊
So you spoke with your people.
你跟你的人♥民♥说过了吗
Yes. I spoke to some of the local rabbis
是的 我跟当地的一些犹太教士都谈过了
and opinion makers, and most of them want peace.
他们大多数都是向往和平的
So who’s against us?
所以反对的那些人呢?
Some local thugs and radicals. No one of any importance.
一些本地的暴徒分子和狂热派 没有什么重要的人
Right, but who?
是的 但是是谁呢
Messala, they don’t matter.
梅萨拉 无所谓的人物
But, Judah, if they don’t matter, then tell me who they are.
但是犹大 如果他们无所谓的人物 你就告诉我他们是谁啊
What are their names?
他们的名字是什么
I’m not going to name names.
我不打算说这些名字
So you’re going to stand idle,
所以你是想不管了吗
even though you know who the guilty are.
尽管你知道哪些人是在犯罪
To be honest, no one’s guilty of anything except being sick of Rome’s oppression.
老实说 除了厌倦罗马的压♥迫♥之外 没有人犯罪了
Are you aware who’s riding to this city?
你知道谁要攻占这座城市吗
Did I make that clear?
我还没有说清楚吗
Death or peace.
死亡或者和平
I’ve tried every other way.
我试过其他任何办法
And they spit my grandfather’s name in my face
但他们却当着我的面侮辱我祖父的名字
and ridicule me! Oh, my God.
然后嘲笑我 我的天呐
After all these years, you still sound like
那么多年过去了 你听起来还像是
that Roman orphan who turned up on our doorstep.
出生在我家门阶下的孤儿
Judah, you promised to help me!
犹大 你承诺过要帮助我的
No, I said I would speak to the people. And I have.
不 我说是我跟我的人♥民♥们谈一谈 我确定做到了
I don’t need you to speak to them. I need you to sway them.
我不需要你跟他们讲话 我需要你动摇他们的心
And if you can’t do that,
如果你做不到的话
then I need you to tell me who our enemies are.
我需要你告诉我我们的敌人是谁
Because we’ve run out of time.
因为我们快没时间了
Judah, please.
犹大 拜托了
Please, I need you to help me.
拜托了 我需要你的帮助
Messala, I won’t be bullied into this decision.
梅萨拉 我不会为这样的决定而受到威胁的
Judah!
犹大
Messala! Dinner! Oh…
梅萨拉 留下来吃饭 哦
Come on, let’s get something to eat.
好了 我们去吃点东西吧
This is how Jerusalem welcomes us?
这就是耶鲁撒冷迎接我们的方式?
Tribune Messala has promised there’ll be no trouble.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!