你深爱的男人就是名罗马人
We don’t kill all Romans.
我们不针对所有罗马人
Well, that’s not very comforting to the dead ones.
这话对死去的人来说可不太动听
If your father was alive, he would support us.
如果你父亲还活着 他会支持我们的事业的
You, I don’t know, so you can shut your mouth.
他去世了 你最好不要瞎说
This is your home, this is your land, too.
这是我们的家园 这也是你的家园
They turn our brothers into slaves
罗马掳掠我们的兄弟作他们的阶下奴
and that doesn’t move you?
你却不为所动
Killing doesn’t get us up from under.
暴♥力♥并不能扭转劣势
Being passive has done what? It keeps the peace.
嘴上头头是道又有用了? 至少保住了和平
You confuse peace with freedom.
没有自♥由♥ 谈什么和平
Jacob.
雅各布
The High Priests, you in the privileged class…
高等教士 您是特权阶级
You get Caesar’s favor in exchange for obedience.
您倚靠大帝苟求富贵
The rest of us get scraps.
我们低等民不断被欺压
I won’t condone violence.
我不会宽恕你们的暴♥力♥行动
Nobody’s asking your permission.
没人求征你的批准
You keep my family and my house clean of this.
你们最好不要牵涉我们家族到这种事情中去
Now get out.
现在给我出去
The boy? He’s safe here.
男孩怎么办 他在我这是安全的
Safer than with you.
比跟着你胡搞安全
I said get out!
我说了给我出去
You know, Mother has hopes for a grandchild.
母亲一直想抱孙子
She asks me every day. I tell her, “Soon.”
她每天催我 我只能回她说快了快了
But I know “soon” isn’t soon enough for her.
但我知道我们没那么快
That sounds wonderful.
听上去真美妙
Judah Ben-Hur?
犹大·宾虚
Yes? Follow us.
是我 随我来
Where are you taking him?
你们要带他去哪
Don’t worry, we’ve done nothing wrong.
别担心 我们又没有犯事
It’s all right, go inside.
没事的 进屋去吧
I’ve brought the Jew.
我遵命把犹太人带来了
I haven’t changed that much, have I?
我变化没有那么大吧
You look like one of those statues
你看上去像座雕像
you Romans insist on putting everywhere.
像你们罗马人造的到处都是的雕像
You look like the clay they make them from.
你看上去像是他们用来作雕像的粘土
Statues are made of marble, not clay.
雕像是石刻的 不是粘土捏的
Not the one they’d make of you.
做你的雕像用粘土就够了
Look at this.
看看这个
Wow.

Well, come on, tell me. Tell me everything.
快把你的经历说给我听
Up Mars!
前进 马斯
Move forward!
向前移♥动♥阵型
Move forward!
冲啊
I’m not sure you want to hear everything.
我不确定你是否想听清每个细节
And you were right about life as a soldier.
你说的兵旅生活倒是说的没错
Sleepless nights in the mud. Cold and wet.
睡在泥地里 又冷又湿
Drusus, move forward!
多锐瑟斯 前进
If we stay here, we’ll die! Then you go!
如果不前进我们会死在这的 要冲你自己冲
One night in Persia…
那个在波斯的夜晚
Your name?
你叫什么
I met him.
我遇到了他
Your name! Messala Severus.
你的名字叫什么 梅萨拉·赛锐斯
Captain Messala Severus. These are your men now.
梅萨拉队长 他们现在都是你的手下了
Start leading! Sir!
领兵作战 是 长官
His name was Pontius Pilate.
他是庞特斯·派勒特
He gave me a chance.
他赠给我一个机会
He reminded me of what we were fighting for.
他让我重拾了战斗的信念
Things you and I believe in, Judah.
我们共同的信念 犹大
A civilized world, progress, prosperity, stability.
建立一个文明世界 繁荣富强而稳定
I battled and marched through countries
我在多国各地作战过
and across continents I’d once dreamed of.
跨越过那些我曾无比想见识到的大♥陆♥
I led my men from battle to battle, to the heights of glory.
我带领手下兵马冲锋陷阵 赢得无上荣耀
But we crushed the freedom of innocent civilizations
但我们无意碾碎了无辜国家的自♥由♥体制
simply because they were different.
单纯因为我们不留异己
I saw much blood spilled.
我见过太多鲜血抛洒的画面
More than I can describe.
多到我无法形容
Attention!
立正
My true fight became with my commander,
我最大的争执是和我的长官
Marcus.
马库思
Why haven’t you attacked the city?
你为何不掳掠这座城市
An attack wasn’t needed. My orders were to pacify the city.
没有必要掳掠 我收到的命令只是平定这里
Leaving no able-bodied man alive.
斩首所有健壮男子
Well, who will till the field or harvest…
那地里庄稼谁来收获
We need to stamp out revolt in every corner of the Empire.
我们必须消除帝国角落任何可能的叛乱
If you want to offer up another lifeless husk
你这只是强加更多的命案
to the Empire… Messala Severus?
到帝国头上 梅萨拉·赛锐斯
We’ve heard the stories about your grandfather.
我们都听说了关于你祖父的故事
His hand in betraying Julius Caesar.
关于他背叛凯撒大帝的下场
And how he wailed when he was crucified.
关于他被钉在十字架上临死前的哀嚎
In spite of that, I’m thankful Pilate’s on my side, brother.
除了我不同意掳掠 我很高兴可以和他并肩作战
More thankful to see you.
当然我更高兴能够见到你
Me, too.
我也是
To think you were just a lowly Hur before you left.
你之前还说自己是低等的虚家人
Well, Mother missed you every day.
母亲每天都盼着你
Ah, I’m sorry I left you alone with her.
我很抱歉留你独自对付她
Tirzah?
蒂尔莎
How is she?
她怎么样
Tirzah’s good, she’s well.
蒂尔莎很好 她很好
Judah, will you tell her…
犹大拜托你和她说
No, you can tell her yourself. She’s not yet married.
你自己亲口和她说 她又还没嫁人
My God, you still have it.
你居然还留着这个
Why didn’t you write?
你为什么从来不回信
What would I say?
那我信里该写什么
I don’t know. That you’re alive? That you’re well?
我说不好 你可以写信说你还活着
Anything would have sufficed.
能收到信我们就很开心了
Judah,
犹大
I had to be able to come back on my own terms.
我必须带着我的成绩回来
Your family gave me everything.
你们家为我做了那么多
I wanted to be able to return the favor.
我一定要回报恩情
Now I can.
现在我有能力回报了
Mmm. Judah, listen.
犹大 你听说我
I need your help. Messala.
我需要你的帮助 梅萨拉
You’re needed outside. There’s been another attack.
外头又发生一起袭击 你需要过去
Stretcher bearer, over here.
担架 这里
What’s being said about Pontius Pilate?
和我说说庞特斯·派勒斯
To be honest, nothing good.
说实话 他这人没什么优点
In a few days, he wants to ride through Jerusalem
他要在几天后带领一整个军队
at the head of a legion.
攻击耶路撒冷
Why?
为什么
The Zealots.
因为那些犹太教份子
I’ve tried to deal with them peacefully. Peace doesn’t work.
我试着和他们用和平的方式 但不顶用
So now you try a legion. That’s not my choice.
所有现在你要动武了 非我所愿
All they want from Rome is their land back.
犹太教人只是想把领土从你们手里要回来
It was never their land. It belonged to you, the wealthy.
那本来就不是他们的领地 那领地是属于你们皇室阶级的
You don’t really believe in a return to the Age of Solomon.
鬼才信他们说要回归索罗门时代的鬼话
When the Zealots are done with us, they’ll turn on you.
犹太教打胜了我们 转头就会攻打你们阶级的
I don’t care about their politics. I just care about keeping the peace.
我不管他们政策如何 我只要保持和平就好
Then we’re agreed!
那我们算达成一致了
Look, Zealots are the common enemy.
犹太教人是我们的共同敌人了
Listen, you’re a prince. You have the ear of your people.
听着 你是个王子 你得得到民众的关注
Pontius Pilate has to ride through Jerusalem with no trouble.
彼拉多想不费吹灰之力的摆平耶路撒冷
That’s all I’m asking.
这就是我所有的要求了
Brother, I’ve been away a long time.
兄弟 我已经离开很久了
If I come back now, believe me,
但是现在我回来 所以相信我
it’s important.
这很重要
I want to give you this.
我先给你这些
I’ve done a lot of work with this.
我用他做了很多的事情
It would give me nothing but joy
如果我
to know it was in your hands and lay forever idle.
知道它会一直在你手上的话 我会非常开心的
I’ll speak to my people, find out what I can.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!