有20个吗
There’s talk. A Roman attacked at the house of Hur.
都在说 一个罗马人袭击了宾虚家里
You did that.
是你干的
If people are dead, that’s on Rome.
如果他们都死了 那就是罗马
You tried to kill Messala.
你想杀死梅萨拉
I told you to stay away from him, Judah. I warned you!
我告诉过你离他远点 犹大 我警告过你
I won’t let him go unpunished for what he’s done to us.
我要让他把对我们所做的都还回来
I can’t.
我做不到
I watched my father be killed.
我父亲被杀死在我面前
I know what it’s like to want to take your feelings out on others.
所以我能理解你想报复的感受
They deserve justice for what’s happened to them.
这是他们的报应
There’s nothing here for you anymore.
你以后什么都没有了
Nothing.
什么都没有了
Know the world you live in, Judah.
你应该熟悉你住的地方 犹大
The world you live in is Rome’s.
你所生活的世界是罗马人的
Their laws.
这里的法律
Their power.
权力
You cannot fight them in the streets.
你不能在街上反抗他们
But there is another way.
但是有其他的办法
The circus.
赛马可以
In the circus,
在赛马的比赛中
there is no law.
这里没有所谓的法律
There is no right,
这里没有对
no wrong.
也没有错
What happens there is sport,
这里只有运动
not vengeance.
不是复仇
Do as you please.
你可以随心所欲
Give them a show, the people will cheer you.
给他们秀一把 人们会为你欢呼的
How pathetic it must be when your sole motivator is greed.
当你唯一的动力是贪婪的时候 这将是会有多么的可怕
You feed my beauties.
你只给我喂马而已
Don’t think you know me.
不要认为你就了解我了
Five years in the gut of a slave ship.
在奴隶船里待了五年了
I know what motivates.
我知道什么能激励人
Five years of pain after twenty of privilege,
20年特权生活后才有那么5年的同苦日子
and now you think you know something about suffering.
你就知道什么是受苦了吗?
Your situation is not unique, Judah.
你的情况并不少见 犹大
Neither are you.
跟你一样
My son spoke up for liberation.
我的儿子为了自♥由♥而辩论
He was branded a rebel.
他就被判定为叛徒
Dragged through the streets, his throat slit like a hog.
就像杀猪一样 他的喉咙被割开 展示在大街上
I traveled my “all Romans must die” phase,
我和你一样经历过”罗马人都得死”
same as you.
的阶段
All Romans won’t die.
所有的罗马人不会都死
They can’t die.
他们不可能都死
You can’t kill them quickly enough.
你不能迅速的杀死他们
If Messala is the pride of Rome,
如果梅萨拉是罗马的骄傲了
take their pride.
带着他们的骄傲
Beat him in their circus.
在赛马比赛中打败他
Give them a shame they will understand.
给他们一个耻辱 他们就会知道
I was accused.
我被指控过
I’m meant to be dead.
我笨应该早就死了的
They won’t let me race.
他们不会让我参加比赛的
They’re Romans, Judah.
他们是罗马人 犹大
For the right price, they’ll let you do anything.
只要有合适的价钱 他们会让你做任何事情的
I bring greetings and congratulations
我为你的马场开幕带来问候和祝福
on the opening of your games, Prefect.
长官
This is a private gathering, old man. Move on.
这是私人聚会 老头子一边去
I’m not here to cause trouble.
我不是来这里制♥造♥麻烦的
Same as you, I’m here for the love of sport.
跟你一样我来这里是出于对这项运动的爱
So, where do I have to go to make a bet?
所以 我们是去哪里投♥注♥呢
What’s the wager?
赌注是什么呢
My chariot.
我的马车
The entries are long closed.
已经关门很久了
Three thousand gold pieces.
3000金币
That enough to make you reconsider?
这足够让你重新考虑一下了吗?
If that’s not enough, how about this?
如果还不够 这个怎么样呢?
I’ll give 3-to-1 odds on all bets.
所有赌注我给3倍的赔率
My book is open.
就是那么直率
That’s very generous against a strong field.
这对于那么一个队伍来说确实是一个不小的赌注
I’m not betting the field.
我不是赌整个队伍
I’m betting that my driver will be victorious over
我赌我的骑手可以赢了
Messala.
梅萨拉
A bet like that’s not customary.
那种打赌不是很常见
And it’s not appropriate.
而且也不合理
Not appropriate for who?
对谁来说不合理?
All of those citizens who stand to gain when you beat my man?
等你赢了我的人的时候 等着收钱的公民们?
You will beat him, won’t you?
你会打败他的 不是吗?
He’s just a Jew.
他只是一个犹太人
Oh, I’m sorry. I failed to mention that.
哦 不好意思 我不应该提这个的
But you’ve crushed an entire people.
不过你已经打败了整个民族的人了
I should think crushing one man wouldn’t be difficult.
我想 打败一个人不是应该很简单的吧
You’re on soft ground.
你处于柔软的地面上
My money…
我的钱财
against your pride.
赌你的荣誉
Seems even.
看起来很好
3-to-1 not enough? How about 6-to-1?
3倍赔率不够么?那么6倍呢?
With the agreement
不过你得同意
that should my driver cross the line first,
如果我的骑手赢了
any and all claims against him are quit.
所有关于他的罪名都必须终止
Any, and all.
所有 任何
Good.
好的
I will leave this with you
我把这个留给你
until the race is settled.
直到比赛结束
African! What’s the name of the driver?
非洲人 那个骑手的名字叫什么
You know his name.
你知道它的名字的
Judah!
犹大
Shorten those reins!
收起短僵绳
Go, go, go!
走 走 走
Go!

Step forward!
向前冲
Good. Steady.
太好了 稳一点
Okay.
好的
Okay.
很好
Good. It will get better.
很好 一切都会越来越好的
I couldn’t see anything.
我看不见任何事物
In the circus,
在赛马的时候
be aware of the drivers’ tricks.
多注意骑手的小技巧
Two riders part, suck you in between them,
两个骑手在两边 你被他们包围了
and crush you under their wheels.
然后把你压倒在他们的车轮下
It’s called the “gate.”
这被叫做”门”
I just need to get to Messala.
我只需要靠近梅萨拉
Well, you think they’re just gonna give it to you?
好吧 你以为他们就会让你这样得逞的?
No. The circus is a blood sport,
不会的 赛马是具有血性的运动
but it is sport.
但他还是一项运动
There is strategy, and you have to know it.
这是有策略的 你不得不去了解他
Good?
好吗?
Esther.
艾斯特
Esther, I need to ask something of you.
艾斯特 我有些事情想要问你
There’s nothing to speak of.
没有什么好说的
I’m going to race Messala in the circus.
我要准备与梅萨拉的赛马比赛了
It’s the only way to end this.
这是结束这一切的唯一办法
Please.
求你了
You always cared deeply for my family.
你一直以来深深关心着我的家庭
If you ever find their graves,
如果你找到了他们的坟墓
bury us together, put us all to rest.
把我们都埋葬在一起吧 让我们一起安息
Judah, you can’t give up hope.
犹大 你不能放弃希望
You must believe there’s a better way.
你要坚信还有其他更好的办法的
There’s none.
没有了
Messala rides like the devil.
梅萨拉骑马太恐怖了
He will do whatever he must to win.
他会做一切来保证在比赛中必胜
Now, when you cut first, they’ll tend to put you up on one wheel.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!