否则我换经纪人了
or I’ll be moving my account.
抱歉 我今天有点郁闷…
I’m sorry, I got a little frustrated and I…
我不想听抱歉 以后绝对不能再犯
Don’t be sorry, just don’t do it.
没事儿了
Well.
我有一个儿子 四个孙辈
I have a son and four grandchildren
有个孙女威胁说要起诉我
some of whom have threatened to sue me
还真的起诉我了
and have actually sued me
他们谁都不来看我 也不关心我
and none of them visit or appear to care about me.
我儿子是个医生
Also my son is a physician
收入丰厚
and amply provides for his family.
基于以上原因
For the reasons stated,
我决定取消儿子孙子孙女的财产继承权
I am not including them as beneficiaries under my will.
我死后 所有财产
I give, devise and bequeath my entire estate,
动产与不动产
real, personal and mixed,
全部赠予伯恩哈特·提德二世 立即生效
onto Bernhardt Tiede the Second, outright and simple.
敬生命
To life.
谢谢
Oh, thank you, Crystal.
给你
Here you go.
干杯
Cheers.
药 给我药
Give pills, give me my pills, Bernie.
什么药
Pardon me?
你知道我饭前得吃药的
You know I have to take my pills before eating.
你应该给我带过来
You were supposed to bring them,
药在哪 给我药
so where are they? Give them to me.
抱歉
I’m sorry, Marjorie,
恐怕有点误会
there must have been a little misunderstanding.
我乐意去帮你拿药
I’d be happy to go to your room and get them.
很好
Excellent!
好吧
Okay.
她在她所有银行账户上都加了他的名字
She put his name on all her bank accounts,
后来又给了他代理权
and then she gave him a power of attorney,
这意味着他可以随心所欲地花她的钱
which meant he could spend her money any way he wanted to.
他的确这样花了
And he did.
找你的电♥话♥
Been on the line for a while.
一直不肯挂
Won’t let go.
玛乔丽 我
Hello, Marjorie, I…
对不起 对不起 我以为已经告诉你
I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I thought I told you
我今天早上的安排了
what I was doing this morning.
开飞机不能带手♥机♥
Well, I don’t have my phone on
你知道的
while I am up there. You know that.
我保证午饭不会迟到
I’m sure we won’t be late for lunch,
马上去接你
but I’m on my way.
好的 再见
Okay. Bye-bye.
这就是我的生活
This is my life.
渐渐地
Somewhere along the way,
纽金特太太使伯尼
Mrs. Nugent convinced Bernie
全职伺候自己
to go to part time at the funeral home
空余时间去殡仪馆工作
and go working full-time for her.
她解雇了其他人
She got rid of all the usual help
全靠伯尼
and it was just Bernie.
他是她的经理 旅行伙伴
He was her business manager, travel companion,
她的仆人
her servant.
伯尼 你早该到了
Bernie! You should’ve been here hours ago!
时间还充足 我们可以按时到的
But we still have time. We’ll be there on time, Marjorie.
你去洗衣店把我衣服拿回来
I need you to go by the cleaners and pick up my dress.
我现在得穿别的了
Now I’ve got to wear something else.
你整天开着那破飞机瞎转什么
You fooling around with those damn planes all the time, Bernie.
我跟你说了 要去…
I told you I was going to be…
是告诉我了 但那破玩意对我有啥好处
Okay, you told me. What good does that do me?
情况有变 我要你时刻待命
Things change and I needed you here.
因为你手♥机♥老不在身上
And because you never leave your cell phone on all the time,
给你个呼机
this is a pager.
你要时刻带着它 明白吗
You’re going to wear it on your person at all times, correct?
-明白 -给我找件衣服
– Correct. – Go get me a dress.
-好的 -快快
– Okay. – Hurry. Hurry.
快快快
Hurry, hurry. Hurry, hurry.
玛乔丽 别这样
Marjorie, please.
我能理解像炸鸡排那样的食物
I can understand chewing each bite of some food
每咬一口嚼25下
25 times like chicken fried steak,
但是 我觉得你没必要
but I don’t think you have to chew
把炸豆泥也嚼那么多次
your refried beans that many times.
毫无意义
It doesn’t really make sense.
对下颌没好处
It’s unnecessary additional work for your jaws.
想想你的颞下颌关节肌肉
Think of your poor TMJ muscle.
对它没好处
It can’t be good for it.
没用处的 想想吧
It’s inefficient. Think about it.
你这样我快疯了 求你别这样
You this drives me crazy. Please stop.
像是用指甲刮黑板
This is like nails on a chalkboard.
好吧 继续这样嚼 嚼一整天
Okay, go ahead, chew like that, chew like that all day
伯尼人那么好
Well, Bernie was so nice,
那么随和
so accommodating,
那么照顾别人的感受
so willing to keep from hurting other people’s feelings,
他就是没办法拒绝别人
he just couldn’t tell anybody to piss off.
我等很久了
Bernie, I’m still waiting.
你想听”真人生活剧”还是
Would you rather hear “Drama in Real Life”?
“夏番茄小贴士”还是…
“Tips for Better Summer Tomatoes” or…
夏番茄小贴士
Tips for Better Summer Tomatoes.
最好的夏番茄是…
“The best summer tomatoes…
她颐指气使
She was demanding,
居高临下
condescending,
还耍心机
even conniving.
有意使他处于依附地位
And she had intentionally put him in a dependent position.
她嫉妒他年轻
She was jealous of his time,
羡慕他在社区里的人气
envious of his community status,
对他过分慷慨
and… overly generous to him.
好使他离不开自己
So as to make him stick around.
你是带领乘客在船上参观吗
So you just show people around the boat?
整条船吗
All around the boat?
嗯 给游客导游
Yeah, I give tours.
也在船长舱里当酒吧侍者
And I bartend in the captain’s cabin.
-你工作真多 -是啊
– Oh, you have a lot of jobs. – Yeah, yeah, yeah.
多才多艺
You’re a jack of all trades.
不过还不错 工资不错
It’s good though. The money’s good.
是啊 还可以游历世界 是吧
Not bad. And you get to see the world, right?
-的确 -酷
– Yeah, we do. – That’s cool.
玛乔丽
Marjorie?
这位是这里的工作人员凯文
This is Kevin who works here.
你好 纽金特太太
Hello, Mrs. Nugent.
我们现在应该已经到那儿了
Bernie, we’re scheduled to be there now.
-我准备好了 -戴结实
– I’m ready. Okay. – Be still.
你让我戴着它照吗
Okay. Do you want me to get this?
-别问了 -好吧
– Stop asking questions. – Okay, you got it.
-谢谢 -不错
– Thank you. – Good, good.
-走吧 -谢谢
– Let’s go. – Thank you.
-走吧走吧 -很高兴认识你
– Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. – Nice talking to you.
-再见 -再见
– See you, Bernie. – Yeah. Okay, bye-bye.
直视镜头
Okay, you want to look right down the lens
说 埃及
and say “Egypt.”
埃及
Egypt.
好了
Okay.
好了 现在大家
Okay, everybody, let’s
练习国富银行马车到达这一段
work on the arrival of the Wells Fargo Wagon.
这一段我们有四种乐器伴奏
This wagon has all of our instruments on it
很精彩
so we’re very excited about it…
稍等片刻
U h-oh, hold on.
我希望每个节拍都有动感
Grrr. So I want to have a pulse on each beat,
大家眼睛望着地平线
and I want to have everybody’s eyeline on the horizon
像这样 我只想让一部分人这样做
going like this and I want some people to do this
因为如果大家都这样
because everyone’s doing this right now.
那太整齐划一了
It’s looking a little too uniform, okay?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!