一 二 三 四 五
One, two, three, four and oh!
就是这样 不错
And ho! That’s it. Okay.
很好 休息一下
Very good, relax the pose.
只一小会儿
This is only going to take a second.
如果不回她电♥话♥ 她会让我下地狱
If I don’t call her, she will give me living hell.
玛乔丽 怎么了
Hello, Marjorie, how are you?
有什么要我买♥♥回去的吗
Mm-hm. Can I bring you anything?
排练完马上去怎么样
Can it wait till right after rehearsal?
还有40…
We got another 40…
好好 马上就去
Okay, right away. I’ll be there.
再见
Bye-bye.
你自己能完成后面的吗
Can you clean this up?
我得马上走 谢了
I have to go right away. Thank you.
卡尔 咋了
How’s it going, Carl?
纽金特老太太把我辞了
Old Mrs. Nugent just fired me.
怎么回事
What happened?
说我偷了她的割草机
She said I stole a lawn mower.
偷偷运到我的黑鬼老家了
Snuck it out to my place in Niggertown.
什么
What?
她怎么会这样想
Why does she think that?
她看见我拉着割草机离开
Oh, she saw me leave with it,
我是拿去修
I was taking it to get it fixed.
我跟她谈谈 好吗
Let me talk to her, okay Carl?
先别急着找新工作
Don’t go getting a new job just yet.
好的 不过我不想回那里了
Okay. But I ain’t going back up there.
反正今天不想回去了
Not today anyway.
这不怪你
I don’t blame you.
我查一下 过后给你电♥话♥ 行吗
I will get to the bottom of it and I will call you back. Okay?
很抱歉
So sorry about this.
好吧
Alright.
你想干嘛就干嘛
Oh, you just pop up whenever it’s convenient for you!
只想着你自己
Just when you think it’s fine for you,
还来什么来 来什么来
you come! Well, fine fine, fine, fine!
卡尔怎么回事
What happened with Carl?
不要他了 他偷东西被我抓了个现行
I got rid of him! I caught him red handed!
天知道他还偷了我什么
God knows what else he’s been stealing from me, Bernie!
他说只是去修理一下
He says he was gonna get it fixed.
-那是他一面之词 -我觉得卡尔不会…
– That’s what he says. – Well, I don’t think Carl…
他本该在那种的那些花
And those flowers he’s supposedly planted,
两星期前就该开了
they were supposed to bloom two weeks ago.
一个懒汉 什么都没给我♥干♥
He’s a lazy good for nothin’. The man’s never done anything!
我觉得他不会做出那样的事
I don’t think that he would ever do anything like…
你为什么替他说好话
Why are you stickin’ up for his kind?
玛乔丽 你这样很难相处
Marjorie, you’re making it very hard to be your friend.
我一会儿再回来
I’m gonna come back some other time.
走吧 走吧 抛弃我
Oh, just go ahead, desert me.
和其他人一样
Just like everybody else,
走吧 走吧 走吧
go ahead, go ahead, go ahead, go ahead.
滚滚 你讨厌我
Go, go, go! You hate me!
玛乔丽 我不想和你吵
Marjorie, I am not going to take part
你知道的
in this argument. You know.
-我知道你讨厌我 -不是
– I know you hate me! – No!
和他们一样
Like everybody else!
基本上 伯尼就像她的私有物品
Basically, it was like Bernie became her property.
你别想离开我 永远别想
You’ll never leave me. Never.
他是她的娱乐之源
He was her sole source of entertainment,
必须竭尽全力取悦她
had to do everything for her.
他肯定觉得自己无法呼吸
I truly believe the guy felt he was smothered, choked,
快要窒息了
unable to get his wind.
不知道这哥们儿怎么忍♥受的
I don’t know how the guy stood it. Well.
别怕 只需扣动扳机
Come on, just pull the damn trigger.
不行 我瞄不准
I don’t think I can. It doesn’t feel aimed right.
只是让你
Look, look, all I want
打死一只在我花♥园♥里
is for you to shoot that armadillo
乱挖的犰狳
that is digging up my garden, okay?
让你做一回真男人
I mean, is that too much for me to ask,
难道这要求算过分
for you to be a man for once in your life?
这下好了
Fine.
现在你要对
Now I’m holding you responsible
花♥园♥里的任何破坏负责
for anything getting dug up in my garden.
去把那些洞修好
Okay? You go out and fix those holes yourself.
顺便给你自己挖个洞
Dig one you can fit in.
我看看
Let me see.
我衣服拿回来了吗
Did you go by the cleaners to pick up my dress?
拿来了
Yes, earlier.
厨房♥消毒了吗
Did you lysol my kitchen counters?
消了
Mm-hm.
去药房♥拿药了了吗
Did you pick up the Preparation H from the pharmacy?
没有 我想咱们可以出去吃午饭时
No, but I figured we’d go by there
顺便过去拿 你还想吃墨西哥辣椒吗
on the way to lunch. Do you still want to go to Jalapeno Treat?
-行 -好 别动
– I guess. – Okay, hold still.
你今晚来参加
Will you be attending
我们的带妆彩排吗
our dress rehearsal tonight?
不去
No.
玛乔丽
Marjorie?
玛乔丽 你怎么了
Marjorie, are you okay?
玛乔丽 回我话
Marjorie, say something to me.
玛乔丽 能答理我吗
Marjorie, can you talk to me?
玛乔丽 能开口说点什么吗
Marjorie, can you say something?
不不不不
Oh no, no, no, no, no!
天呀 我这是干了什么
Oh, Jesus, no, no, no, what have I done?
我到底干了什么
Oh, God! What have I done?
怎么办啊
Please tell me what to do!
我什么都听你的
I’ll do whatever you want me to do!
七十六只长号♥排在最前方
Seventy six trombones led the big parade
一百一十支军号♥闪烁金光
With a hundred and ten cornets close at hand
一排又一排庄严整齐的军乐队
They were followed by rows and rows of the finest virtuosos
美名万里扬
So is the cream of every famous band
七十六只长号♥威武雄壮
Seventy six trombones hit the counterpoint
一百一十支军号♥前方吹响
While a hundred and ten cornets blazed the way
踏着节拍 向前向前
To the rhythm of march! March! March!
孩子们高歌♥行进
All the kids began to march
直到如今
And their marching still right today
干得不错
Great job, everyone.
就是旗子有点慢
It seemed like the flags were a little late,
左右抬腿要做准确
also I want to make sure that those fleahops are right.
我没接着做
Now I got off that time
是因为我感觉有人停下来了
but I feel like I got off because one of you got off.
不过整体上还是很好的
But it was a really great job.
休息五分钟 一会从头来一遍
Take five, we’re gonna take it again from the top.
我们大家
I don’t think too many of us
都没有过多问过他
ever asked very many questions
关于纽金特太太的事
about Mrs. Nugent, and if we did,
即使我们问 他也会说很好很好
he would always have a very plausible explanation.
你好 我是伯尼·提德
Hello, Billy, this is Bernie Tiede
代表纽金特太太与您通话
calling on behalf of Mrs. Nugent.
嗯嗯 她错过了剪发预约
Yes, yes, she missed her holiday haircut appointment
她说她不想去你们那儿了
but she’s asked me to tell you that she won’t be coming back in.
她想试试别家
She wants to try someone else.
很抱歉
Well, I’m sorry to say this
她说你们价格太贵 还太费时间
but she says that you take too long and charge too much.
很抱歉 不过我只是转达她的意思
Billy, I’m sorry, but I’m just the messenger.
我当时很受挫
I was rather devastated at the very idea
她在这做头发30年了
that she was not coming anymore after 30 years
我们已经成了朋友
of being her friend, hairdresser,
可以说是密友
confidante sometimes,
突然之间 她就消失了
and she just was gonna vanish.
让她消失很容易
It was easy for her to disappear.
没人找她
Nobody was looking for her.
她儿子不会找她 俩姐姐也不会
Not her son, not her two sisters.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!