Home 喜剧电影 长大(1988)

长大(1988)

0
长大(1988)

I rigged this up so you don’t need any quarters.
我改装过 不必投币的
Aah! No. No. Don’t. What?
不行 不… 什么?
The glue is not dry yet.
胶还没有干
Sorry. It’s okay. Sorry.
抱歉 没关系 对不起!
You didn’t break it.
你没弄坏它
You wanna play pinball?
想玩弹珠机吗?
No. You don’t need quarters for this either. It’s free.
不要 你也不需投币,免费的
No, thank you. Okay.
不要 谢谢你 好吧!
Is that a trampoline? Yeah. You wanna try it?
这是弹床吗? 是,你想跳吗?
No. You should. It’s really fun.
不想 你该试试,很好玩的
It’s simple too. Come on. You’ll like it. And it’s really easy too.
而且很容易 来! 来! 你会喜欢的
Do you have some wine, maybe… Take off your shoes.
你有酒吗? 脱掉鞋子
Oh, maybe for a few minutes.
跳几分钟
It’s easy. All right.
很容易
It’s really simple Let me just get my big balls off here.
真的很容易 我把球弄开
No, really, l…l… I’ll watch. It’s fun. I’ll do it with you.
我看你玩就可以 上来 很好玩 我陪你跳
Excellent. All right.
很好玩
Help me up? Sure!
扶我起来 没问题!
Okay.
好了
Okay. Jump. You want me to jump?
好吧 跳! 你要我跳?
Yeah. Just jump.
对 跳!
There. Now can I have a drink? No, no, no.
好了 可以去喝洒了 不行 不行…
Look, really jump.
你看 要真正跳
Stand there and get air. Go ahead. Get some air between you and the tramp… oline.
站好后要跳上空中 跳吧 要弹起来才算
There.
好了
Oh, come on. I’ll do it with you, to show you how it goes.
不行 我陪你跳吧 我示范你看 来吧
Ready? Come on. Jump. See? That’s all it is.
跳! 看见吗? 就是这样 跳
That’s all there is to it. Good.
就是这样 不错
There you go. There you go. Yeah.
好 好 对
It’s easy. Anybody could do this.
很容易 任何人都会
Whoa! How’d you do that?
你怎么做的?
Good!

Okay. I’m attacking China from Mongolia.
好 我从蒙古攻击中国
Why do you smoke?
你干吗要抽ue25c?
That’s, uh… That was two.
是…是两点
Okay.

Oh. Hi.

Here. What?
来 什么?
Pick one.
挑一边
Okay, try it again.
好 再试一次
That one.
那一只
It’s for you. It’s a glow-in-the-dark compass ring.
送给你 是夜光指南针戒指
So you won’t get lost.
你不会迷路
Good night.
晚安!
Jones Industrial Average…
道琼斯工业指数
Have fun last night?
昨晚快乐吗?
Sure. Yeah.
当然
Yeah. Yeah, you left pretty quick.
你很早便离开
Gave him a ride home, Paul.
我送他回家
Oh. Did he enjoy it? Don’t be ridiculous.
他享受吗? 不是那回事
Ah, that’s me…
这就是我吧!
Mr. Ridiculous. Just a silly old guy.
笨老人一个
Short-term credit conditions. Yields fell slightly…
短期信用状ue007…
I don’t feel like going out tonight.
我今晚不想出去
What do you mean? They’re your friends. I know.
什么意思?他们是你的朋友 我知道
Leave it! Leave it!
别转台 拜托
Would you quit it!
不要胡闹 行吗?
Do you have to play with everything?
你什么都要玩吗?
Baskin.
柏士健
Baskin?
柏士健
Wouldn’t you rather play basketball? I know how to play that.
你想打篮球吗? 我懂
We could be a team for the MacMillan Company. No!
我们可以组公♥司♥球队 不要
I’m not very good at sports,but I’ll give it a try. My best sport’s video hockey.
我运动不好 最拿手是计算机曲棍球
That isn’t a sport. Well, it takes eyetohand coordination.
那不算运动 也需要手眼配合
It’s not a sport if you don’t sweat. What about golf?
要流汗的才算运动 高尔夫球也不流汗
And you’re not sitting there letting some machine do all the work.
也算运动呀! 但你不必坐着让机器跑
What about golf? Shut up, Baskin!
赛车呢? 闭嘴!柏士健
What are the rules again? I told you.
有什么规则? 我已解释过
Over the line on the serve. Yellow is out-of-bounds. Play to 21. Ready?
发球要过这条线 黄线出界 21分胜 准备!
Sorry. Sorry. Onenothin;
抱歉!抱歉 1比0
Hold it. Get it! Get it! Get it! Attaboy.
等等 去拿起球,好孩子
Okay. You ready? All right. Yeah.
准备好了吗? 好了
Ho ho! Nice try! That was in.
精神可嘉 界内
Two-zip. Just made it two-zip.Ready? Okay, here we go.
2比0 2比0 准备 好 开始
Oh! It’s in. Good. Point.
界内 好!
Whoa! What’s the matter…
怎么回事?
Wait a minute. Time out. Time!
等等 暂停 暂停!
Backhand!
反手
1918. Uh, that was under the line.
19比18 那一球没过线
What? You said it had to be over the line on a serve.
什么? 在界内 你说发球要过线
No, I didn’t. Yeah, you said it had to be over the line on a serve.
我没这样说 你说过 明明说要过这条线
No, I did not! Now, give me the goddamn ball!
我没说过 快把球给我
Well, that’s cheating.
你好奸诈!
Give me the goddamn ball, will ya? No!
球还给我行吗? 不行!
Give me the ball, you little shit. It’s my serve.
把球给我 小杂种 我要发球
Give me the goddamn ball! I never said that! Yes, you did.
把球给我 我没说过 你说了
Give me the…Give me the ball.
把球给我
Give me the ball!
把球给我
Give me the… Give me the… This is new.
球给… 这是新的
Come here. Give me the ball.
过来! 球给我!
You’re a cheater! Give me the…
你这个骗子! 球给我
I do not cheat! He cheats!
我没使诈! 他使诈了!
Give me the ball!
把球给我
Give me the ball!
把球给我
Give… Give me the…Give me the…
把球给我
Give me the ball! All right, let’s take it over.We’ll take it over! Ow!
把球给我 好了 重打吧! 噢!
He didn’t have to punch me.
他没有必要打我
I know.
我知道
He’s scared of you. Ohh.
他害怕你
You don’t play his game. I tried to play his game. He beat me up.
你不照他的规矩玩 我有照他的规矩玩,他打我
If he’s scared of me, then why did he punch me?
既然他怕我 为什么打我?
He punched you because he’s scared of you.
他打你是因为他害怕你
I don’t get it. It’s just the way he is.
我不懂 他就是这种人
Everything’s a fight with him.
什么都要竞争
Everyone’s an enemy.
所有人都是敌人
It’s not just a job for him. It’s a war.
这对他不只是工作 是战争
How come you’re so nice?
那你为什么人这么好?
What? You work as hard as he does, and you’re not like that.
什么? 你工作也很努力 不像他那样
You don’t know me that well.
你不是很了解我
Yes, I do.
我了解
You’re one of the nicest people I’ve met.
你是这里其中最好的人
How do you do it?
你怎么可以这样纯真?
On the fast break. What a job. Let’s get this done.
快攻 干得好
It’s in the corner… Oh. Go Knicks.
在角落 尼克斯队加油
Oh! Heartbreak! He lost it.
哦! 太失望了 他输了
Must need a new center. Good night.
需要一个新的中锋 晚安
Come in.
请进
Hey, Josh. Hi.
嗨 佐殊 嗨
What time is it?
现在几点了?
It’s 10:00 or somethin’.
大概10点吧
What are you doin’ here so late?
这么晚了还在这干吗?
I finished up on the Astro Blaster.
我做完了太空爆破工
So? What do you think?
觉得如何?
It’s okay.
还好
I know what you mean.
我明白你的意思
Astro Blaster, Laser Might…They’re all the goddamn same.
太空爆破工 激光力量 都是一样
Wasn’t always that way.
以前不是这样的
I remember there was this duck once.
我记得有一个鸭子
You mean, like,a…a rubber duck for the bath?
你是说放在浴缸的橡皮鸭?
No, no, no. Just a…
不 不不 就是一只