Right, Paul?
对吧? 保罗
It’s good to see a little hustle for a change.
很高兴看到改变的冲劲
What did he mean?
他是什么意思?
Uh, sir? Sir!
先生 先生
Get down! Get down! Get out of the area!
下来 下来 离开这里
He’s got my money. Get’in!
他拿了我的钱 抓住他
Ferris! Thank you.
哈里斯 谢谢
Brennen!
柏南
Baskin!
柏士健
What is this? Payday.
这是什么? 发工资
Hey, Walt. Where’s mine? -$187?
我的呢? 187块?
They really screw you, don’t they?
你觉得很少 是不是?
Sign below.” Hi. Hi.
“在下面签名” 嗨 嗨
Okay. So how would you like that?
你要换几元钞票?
Okay.
好吧!
Three dimes,,a hundred dollar bill and 87 ones.
三角 一张百元大钞 87张一元钞
One One, two
1 1 2
three, four, five, six three, four, five, six
3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6
seven, eight, nine, 10! Seven, eight, nine
7 8 9 10 7 8 9
Look at it. Look at it.It’s beautiful.
看看 看看 太棒了
Look at this. You know what we’re gonna do with this?
这些钱要怎么办?
What? Spend it!
什么? 花掉它
I’m never eating again.
我以后都不想再吃了
It wasn’t that bad.
也没那么差
It was the boat ride that did it.
都是坐船害的
No. It was the pork rinds.
不 是猪皮
Pork rinds!
猪皮!
We sure had fun, didn’t we? Yeah. Yeah, we sure did.
真开心 是不是? 当然
Get that baby to shut up. Come on.
让孩子静一下
I could use some help with the baby.
我可以让孩子帮助我
Oh, please. I’m…I give you all the help I can. I -You drive me nuts.
我可以帮你 你快让我发疯了
You are never here.
你从来都不在
I’m just goin’ out for a little while. I’ll be back when I want to, okay?
我要出去,马上回来
Hello. Hello.
喂 喂
Uh, is this the Baskin residence? Yes.
是柏士健家里吗? 是的
Hi. Who’s this?
嗨 你是谁?
We’re conducting a, uh…
我们正在做…
a consumer s-survey and we were wondering…
做一个顾客调查
what kind of medicine…you would give to your family.
你们一般会给家人什么药吃?
For what? For a stomachache.
干吗用? 肚子疼
Pepto-Bismol.
用拜托比莫
HowHow often do you give that? Every four hours.
多久吃一次? 四个小时
I gotta go.
我要挂了
Every four hours.
四个小时
Okay.

Thank you.
谢谢
Josh! Josh!
佐殊
Doggie! NoNo. Get away from that dog.
狗儿 不 别靠近狗
Come on. Get away from that dog. Doggie. I wanna pet him!
拜托,别靠近狗 狗 我要摸摸他
Doggie! We’ll go inside and buy you a nice gum ball.
狗儿 我们进去给你买♥♥橡皮球
Okay.

How did you get it to stop?
如何才能停下?
Right. Okay. Second door. Right there.
好 第二个门 那边
Okay. This one is goin’ way out. See if you can get this one.
这样飞出去 看看你们可不可以
Okay. Another big one.
另一架大的
Hey, no fair! Hey
这不公平!
Oh, my God. Just keep away from the strange man.
天啊 离这个怪人远点
Gotcha. What’s your name?
捉住了 你叫什么名字?
Jordan. What’s yours? My name’s Josh.
祖儿,你呢? 我叫佐殊
I’m gonna blow you away, Josh. I just got you!
我要打死你,佐殊 你被我打中了
No way! You’re closer. Get back here! I got you!
没可能 我打中你了
You big gawk.
大坏蛋
You work for me, don’t you? Yes
你是我的员工吗? 是
I thought so. What, are you here with your kids?
我想也是 你带小孩来玩?
No.
不是
I got the last! Did not.
我最后一个 不
I was just looking around.
我到处看看而已
Me too. I come here every Saturday.
我也是 我每星期六都来
You can’t see this on a marketing report.
市场报告看不到这些
What’s a marketing report?
市场报告是什么?
Come on! It’s my turn!
轮到我了
Exactly. Come on.
就是这样 来吧!
What do you think of that?
你觉得这个怎样?
The Championship Hockey?
冠军曲棍球?
Oh, I love it. Only that… Only what?
我喜欢,只不过… 怎么样?
Well, the pieces don’t move. What do you mean?
零件不会动 什么意思?
Well, on the old set, you could slide the men up and down the ice.
以往的,人可以在冰上,滑上滑下
Now all they do is spin around.
新型的只会打转
It’s more like real hockey the old way. Why’d they change it?
旧的比较逼真,为什么要改?
I don’t know.
我不知道
See, the Starfighters are good because you can change all the pieces.
太空战士不错 因为零件可以换
But I never liked the Galacticons.
我不喜欢星球战士组
You only get one robot, and they don’t come with a vehicle.
只有一个机器人 而且没有车子
I see. Plus, you can’t take ’em underwater. If you do…
原来如此 你不能放到水底,否则……
Neat.
太好了
Okay, uh, let’s check out the…
我们再去看
Piano lessons? Three years.
你学过钢琴? 3年
Me too. Every day after school.
我也是 放学后每天弹
“Chopsticks.”
筷子歌♥
What department did you say you were in? I’m in Computers.
你是那个部门的? 计算机部
Computers? -Yeah. Yeah.
计算机部? 是的
You just saved me a trip to the gym, son.
你省了我时间去健身
According to the studies, this thing should go straight through the roof.
根据研究 这东西应该直达顶部
Hey! Hey! Watch it, fella. Sorry. Sorry.
小心点! 对不起
Vice president in charge of product development.
产品发展部副总裁
Vice president? He’s only been here a week!
副总裁? 他来了才一星期便当副总裁
And he came from Data Processing.
而且是数据处理组调来的
He’s out of his mind. The old man has finally lost it.
他一定是神经病
Did you know he gave him Bob’s old office? Bob’s
还让他用人的旧办公室 卜…
Bob’s office is bigger than my office!
卜的办公室比我的还大
There’s gotta be a reason. Things like this don’t happen unless there’s a reason.
肯定有特别原因 这种事不会无故发生
That means if the president dies, you get to take over?
如果总裁死了 你便代替他?
No. They got a hundred of’ em. Are we ready? Yes, Mr. Baskin.
不 这儿有几百个副总裁 准备好了吗? 好了 柏士健先生
Come on in.
请进
Look at this place. It’s bigger than the principal’s office!
你看看 这里比校长室还大
How would you know? Remember that explosion in science?
你怎么知道? 记得科学课的爆♥炸♥吗?
Oh, yeah. Truckapillar!
是的 百节重型车
59.95.
59元9角5分
You know that only costs 10 bucks to make? Get outta here!
你可知成本只要十元 没可能
What is this? Oh. They just put this in here.It doesn’t mean anything.
这是什么?这个… 他们只是把这个放在这儿 没什么意思
So, what do they make you do for all this?
你负责做什么?
Well, I play with all of this stuff, and then I go in and tell ’em what I think.
我先玩玩具 再把自己的感想告诉他们
That’s it? Yeah.
就这么简单? 对!
And they pay you for that? Yeah.
还付你薪水? 对
Suckers!
傻瓜
Thank you, Miss Patterson.
谢谢 柏德臣小姐
Hey, Miss Patterson, could you call Media and have them send up…
柏德臣小姐 麻烦要媒体部
the video of the Giants-Broncos Super Bowl and have them edit out the commercials and stuff?
把超级碗赛录像带送来 顺便把广♥告♥等剪掉
Yes, Mr. Baskin. Thanks.
是的 柏士健先生 谢谢
Miss Patterson. You’re the luckiest guy I know.
柏德臣小姐 你真是最幸运的人
Great. Mr. Davenport.
好 达文波特先生
Try taking some of the padding out.
试着把填料弄掉
Projected sales are gonna go through the roof. Those test scores…
销♥售♥额很高 那些测试分数…
Oh-You know, this is an office, not a playground.
这是办公室 不是游乐场
Kill somebody…
杀人吧
Did you check Mattel?
马特尔公♥司♥查过吗?
Nothing.
没有
Coleco? Zero.
科尔克公♥司♥呢? 没有
He can’t come from nowhere, Susan. He has to come from somewhere.
他不可能凭空出现 苏珊 他一定是从哪来的
How ’bout Hasbro? Yes. And FisherPrice and Worlds of Wonder.
夏士普呢? 查过了 还有渔人派斯及奇幻世界

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!